SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 13, 2018 5:28 pm

@SunnyRachel Glad to hear from you and hear you are well! Our Bailey is a little girl. Her middle name is Moxie, if that says anything. She is 15 weeks now, very smart and loving, a true blessing in every way! She will be a whopping 5 lbs when full grown. 
I hope you are having a good spring and as always, thank you for the lovely photos and updates!  hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Hope June is treating you all kind even though here in the US it's hot and humid in many places. Have a wonderful week ahead and remember you all :alltens: and rock

@Kashathediva Is that Bailey on ur avi? She's soooooo cute!!! So happy you she's making ur life even more wonderful. Keep rocking Kash and hope you are well. :Thanktwo for being you :yougogirl: rock

Caila and Nick adorable
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 4tWTqHZ
Source cailaquinn instagram

This was posted on twitter by fan who did a vid on them. It's adorable!
https://twitter.com/alley_nite/status/986300048614088705

Caila met Patti Murin from Frozen
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 B4Zn6cw
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Just a cute pic of her and I like it! Plus, her overalls are a must for this hot summer!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 F6iP0mU
Source cailaquinn instagram

Got this from one of her new stories this week. Made into gif want her dress!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 Instacc08b9d4d0fc6dde
Source my gif

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:35 pm

@SunnyRachel good to see you and Caila!
Yes, my avi is of Bailey. She is a 5 lb ball of fur and kisses.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:36 pm

@SunnyRachel Nice to see you! I hope you are doing well. Caila is looking better then ever, and Nick is just the sweetest looking guy.

They sure are adorable! The vid is fantastic! It's nice to see all those pics into one vid! Well done twitter fan and thanks for posting it SR!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@SunnyRachel Glad to hear from you and hear you are well! Our Bailey is a little girl. Her middle name is Moxie, if that says anything. She is 15 weeks now, very smart and loving, a true blessing in every way! She will be a whopping 5 lbs when full grown. 
I hope you are having a good spring and as always, thank you for the lovely photos and updates!  hearthumbsup

Can I call you both Mox or Moxie? It seem to fit with the Kasha part AND the diva part. OR are you okay with mixing? Smiley
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:28 pm

@Kels0012 very ok with either u choose. :yes: I’m a very go with the flow gal.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:41 am

@SunnyRachel @Kashathediva Don't know who is cuter - Caila and Nick or little Moxie!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:40 pm

So Caila dropped this nugget on Instagram today, she and Nick are moving in together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BleA4CynVuv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yq5tmpkimvmf

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 87b72b10 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 86669110 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm

I'm surprised at that! but very happy for them. They are such a cute couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:02 pm

I am happy for them. I wish them happy and healthy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:53 am

Just saw this and was very happy. Also needed to do a double take...he looks like GROCERY JOE! Soooo much... Am I the only one to see that? Please let’s have split screen @bluwavz! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:41 am

@Astrobach Here's one Caila tweeted at the beginning of the season. They do look alike. Happy for Caila and Nick. Smiley

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 70 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM