Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Happy Anniversary Caila and Nick!

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting.

Here is the link and the cute story of how they met.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is so adorable, smart and savy. I haven't looked at her IG in ages. Beautfiul pics.

Now she has a cutie of a b/f. What a sweet couple!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51492

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:20 am

That is such a cute post. So he wanted to meet her? How did he know of her? Do we know?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That is such a cute post. So he wanted to meet her? How did he know of her? Do we know?

Caila’s friend Olivia (not from the franchise) is dating Nick’s best friend. She thought they should meet so she played matchmaker.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20077

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] very sweet and cute. Happy for them both.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:09 am

I'm so happy for Caila! They're such an adorable couple. l o v e

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13249

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:43 am

Happy 1 year Caila and Nick adorable couple may they keep growing together more!
Source
my gif

Source
withlovecaila.com

Also Caila is part of the Influence book of LikeIKnow and was part of the panel book tour in NYC. Love she keeps doing her thing. Can't wait to see what other projects she takes part in the future. She never claims she's perfect but I love even with her flaws she tries her best no matter what others always judge her. So keep rocking girly!

Source
@cailaquinn instagram stories

Source
@cailaquinn instagram stories

Source
@WeWork instagram

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by now 8 months right? So adorable the little angel you have!So is she now more silver all around now?  You rock! Have a beautiful week ahead!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Aww, hope he's doing better now! Still cute with that cone in his head! Have a great week ahead know you are fantastic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope you had a great summer and are doing well in general. Know you keep rocking everything around here and prob in life as well. Have a marvelous week ahead! U and the others mods thanks for all what you do and hopefully keep sanity with you all. If not at least you all have each other and can unique and quirky together! Agree Caila and her man are adorable tog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting that here! Caila and Nick are adorable together! Hope you are doing well have a lovely week!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yep, her and her man are adorable! who's that in ur avi? Hope you are well have a good week ahead!

Have a great week ahead everyone know rock and are :alltens  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Awww - so nice of you to bring us an update! Hope you have a good week too. Mr Conehead has lost his cone! Yeah!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1963

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the updates. She is as adorable as ever.

My new avi is Olga the Russian Bachelorette and Denis … the guy we are all positive she will be picking!!! The best season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice to see you! I hope you had a wonderful summer! Smiley

Thanks for the updates!

It's so hard to believe, it's one year already for this adorable couple. Time flies by! They are so cute together, and Caila is just a beautiful person inside and out. She always has something going on, looking fabulous in anything she wears, and always smiling!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 am

I noticed while looking at Arie's IG story that Caila was at The Knot Gala event as well. She looks gorgeous! Her updoo is stunning. She also posted an IG story, link below where you can see her hair after it was styled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: Caila Quinn

cailaquinn pinch me please

cailaquinn IG stories

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top