SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Happy Anniversary Caila and Nick!

Thanks @umngirl for posting.

Here is the link and the cute story of how they met.

http://withlovecaila.com/blog/how-we-met-1

She is so adorable, smart and savy. I haven't looked at her IG in ages. Beautfiul pics.

Now she has a cutie of a b/f. What a sweet couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:20 am

That is such a cute post. So he wanted to meet her? How did he know of her? Do we know?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:34 am

Sprite wrote:That is such a cute post. So he wanted to meet her? How did he know of her? Do we know?

Caila’s friend Olivia (not from the franchise) is dating Nick’s best friend. She thought they should meet so she played matchmaker.

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 87b72b10 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 86669110 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:17 am

@umngirl very sweet and cute. Happy for them both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:09 am

I'm so happy for Caila! They're such an adorable couple. l o v e

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:43 am

Happy 1 year Caila and Nick adorable couple may they keep growing together more!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 QasCoZL
Source
my gif

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 X9AaJcy
Source
withlovecaila.com

Also Caila is part of the Influence book of LikeIKnow and was part of the panel book tour in NYC. Love she keeps doing her thing. Can't wait to see what other projects she takes part in the future. She never claims she's perfect but I love even with her flaws she tries her best no matter what others always judge her. So keep rocking girly!

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 2VyKugL
Source
@cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 C9gTXXn
Source
@cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 ViHWOr9
Source
@WeWork instagram

@Kashathediva by now 8 months right? So adorable the little angel you have!So is she now more silver all around now?  You rock! Have a beautiful week ahead!

@Norcalgal Aww, hope he's doing better now! Still cute with that cone in his head! Have a great week ahead know you are fantastic!

@GuardianAngel Hope you had a great summer and are doing well in general. Know you keep rocking everything around here and prob in life as well. Have a marvelous week ahead! U and the others mods thanks for all what you do and hopefully keep sanity with you all. If not at least you all have each other and can unique and quirky together! Agree Caila and her man are adorable tog!

@umngirl Thanks for posting that here! Caila and Nick are adorable together! Hope you are doing well have a lovely week!

@Sprite Yep, her and her man are adorable! who's that in ur avi? Hope you are well have a good week ahead!

Have a great week ahead everyone know rock and are :alltens:  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 1f4ab  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 1f4ab  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 1f4ab Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 1f4ab

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:38 am

@SunnyRachel Awww - so nice of you to bring us an update! Hope you have a good week too. Mr Conehead has lost his cone! Yeah!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:12 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you for the updates. She is as adorable as ever.

My new avi is Olga the Russian Bachelorette and Denis … the guy we are all positive she will be picking!!! The best season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:08 pm

@SunnyRachel nice to see you! I hope you had a wonderful summer! Smiley

Thanks for the updates!

It's so hard to believe, it's one year already for this adorable couple. Time flies by! They are so cute together, and Caila is just a beautiful person inside and out. She always has something going on, looking fabulous in anything she wears, and always smiling!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:45 am

I noticed while looking at Arie's IG story that Caila was at The Knot Gala event as well. She looks gorgeous! Her updoo is stunning. She also posted an IG story, link below where you can see her hair after it was styled.

Credit: Caila Quinn

cailaquinn pinch me please
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bosv-sbnwa2/?hl=en&taken-by=cailaquinn

cailaquinn IG stories
https://www.instagram.com/stories/cailaquinn/?hl=bg

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Blessed week everyone ahead all of  rock  and remember you all are :alltens:

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 GAtEbtq
Source my gif

Caila looks gorgeous in jewel tone colors. Love her friendship w Sharleen and also she met Rachel from last season ette at some event this past week.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 M9RZwih
Source cailaquinn instagram

Love this royal red color on Caila and style. Adorable couple Caila and Nick. They went to a wedding this past weekend so sweet the polaroids pics of them.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 RghYPpB
Source cailaquinn instagram

@Norcalgal I am! Hope you are having a wonderful week and have a great week ahead. Yay! On being with no cone. Does he dress up for Halloween?

@Sprite That was a nice avi u had the last time I logged on. Now, I see a cute adorable dog ready to take on the evil people of the word. So cute! Hope you are doing good and have a great week ahead!

@GuardianAngel Always nice to see you around when I log on GA! I did!Hope fall is treating you well already. Did you have a nice weekend? Ready for Monday? I'm not  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 1f61c  Thank you for sharing those pics of Caila at the gala. She looked beautiful and always nice to see who she meets too. Keep rocking this board and also outside! Know you are amazing :yougogirl:

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:51 pm

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 54 DtLc-n-WkAMU8aR
Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn
You say Thursday... I say Friday Eve Love this olive military jacket that layers and travels so well Find it for yourself or as a gift here liketk.it/2yxJG #liketkit @LIKEtoKNOW_it @mornlavender pic.twitter.com/rTW6myFqvO
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM