Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by SunnyRachel on Mon May 27, 2019 7:00 pm

Hope Summer is treating all of you well so far. thanks!  so much everyone for being so amazing around here Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 1710264613  Know you all are  :alltens rock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  long time stranger! How are you doing blu blu?  summer  Miss ya!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Her hair is growing back so fast already. How are you doing Sprite? Hope all is well. Thanks for being you. Have a good week ahead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your little one is just getting more adorable each time I see a new pic on ur avi. She looks to be taking care of you well. Have a great week ahead Kash!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How are you doing GA? Hope well! You are one of the main reasons I still come back here. You are so kind and rad like the others I still see around here! Keep rockin GA you, Kash, Blu, and the others do so much to keep this site amazing. Have a blessed week ahead.

Caila is in China right now. It looks like Xian and Beijing are the places she will visit these few days. What a stunning pic from China already.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source cailaquinn instagram

Also before she left for China she did this amazing thing w kids.
Source made this into a gif
you can check out getty images for pics w the kids what a great cause to be part of and brighten the kids  https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/caila-quinn?family=editorial&phrase=caila%20quinn&recency=anydate&sort=best&page=1&suppressfamilycorrection=true

Adorable pics of Caila and Nick! which pic would you hang from London when they visited a few months back?She was aksing her ig folks. I voted the first one but the second one is just as amazing.
Source cailaquinn instagram

Hold onto to those Umbrellas this summer laugh out loud Had to make this into gif Caila almost being blown away with her big umbrella ala Mary Poppins laugh out loud
Source my gif

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal on Mon May 27, 2019 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You did it again! Thanks for all the pics and updates! Wonder when we'll hear they are engaged????

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2174

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum