SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Mon May 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Hope Summer is treating all of you well so far. thanks!  so much everyone for being so amazing around here travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 1710264613  Know you all are  :alltens: rock

@bluwavz  long time stranger! How are you doing blu blu?  summer  Miss ya!

@Sprite Her hair is growing back so fast already. How are you doing Sprite? Hope all is well. Thanks for being you. Have a good week ahead.

@Kashathediva your little one is just getting more adorable each time I see a new pic on ur avi. She looks to be taking care of you well. Have a great week ahead Kash!

@GuardianAngel How are you doing GA? Hope well! You are one of the main reasons I still come back here. You are so kind and rad like the others I still see around here! Keep rockin GA you, Kash, Blu, and the others do so much to keep this site amazing. Have a blessed week ahead.

Caila is in China right now. It looks like Xian and Beijing are the places she will visit these few days. What a stunning pic from China already.
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 ToZKqoQ
Source cailaquinn instagram

Also before she left for China she did this amazing thing w kids.
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Instafabe15a460190248
Source made this into a gif
you can check out getty images for pics w the kids what a great cause to be part of and brighten the kids  https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/caila-quinn?family=editorial&phrase=caila%20quinn&recency=anydate&sort=best&page=1&suppressfamilycorrection=true

Adorable pics of Caila and Nick! which pic would you hang from London when they visited a few months back?She was aksing her ig folks. I voted the first one but the second one is just as amazing.
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 SM8u8HO
Source cailaquinn instagram

Hold onto to those Umbrellas this summer laugh out loud Had to make this into gif Caila almost being blown away with her big umbrella ala Mary Poppins laugh out loud
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 XuNG0FB
Source my gif

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 27, 2019 7:24 pm

@SunnyRachel You did it again! Thanks for all the pics and updates! Wonder when we'll hear they are engaged????

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:07 pm

Caila and Nick and are in Hong Kong right now but also will be traveling to Japan this month.In Sept they will be going to Europe for one of his work trips tog. Love they are visiting Asia together right now. Here's a pic he shared today of them and also his birthday was yesterday. Adorable tog
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 4DAuMrc
Source @nickburrello instagram

Just had to share this. So Sweet
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 SdFxWmG
Source @cailaquinn instagram stories

Meet Caila's Grammie she's the one that taught her to color paint.
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 3MS9a0f
Source @cailaquinn instagram

Family is everything to her. Just like this picture she says of her family from 4th of July weekend. Nick fits right in with them.
travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 2h3TOey
Source @CailaQuinn twitter

Hope all of you are doing well.Have a beautiful August! Remember you all rock

@Norcalgal it might be coming. I won't lie if he asks her I'll be super happy for them. They're one charming adorable couple and look to be made for each other. We will have to see and curious what type of ring he would get and how he will ask her. They will be celebrating two years in Sept. How are you doing? Hope life is treating you well Nor and always remember rock Have a great week and month ahead for August.

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:50 pm

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Captu232

cailaquinn
Verified
Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say 🌴
On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
That's the island greeting that we send to you sunny
From the land where palm trees sway
🎄Merry Christmas everyone! Love, Nick & Caila

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gqFKkA8UK/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:59 am

Congrats to Caila and Nick on their engagement!

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 8d161910

Source

travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 87b72b10 travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 86669110 travelgram - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Congratulations to Caila and Nick! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Wonderful news. I've been expecting it for a while now. Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. I have always liked her style.

@SunnyRachel I bet this will make your day! Jumping hearts

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Evidently she announced it first on her bookclub IG account (cailascorner).  She was supposed to announce a book but went silent instead.  She then apologized for not doing so as planned because a big live event happened. She said she was trying to soak it all in.  Then she posted an image of her in a bathtub with her left hand with ring front and center in the photo...  really good shot of the ring!

Then she announced it on her large IG account with the photo above.

Congrats to her!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:26 pm

That's terrific news!!! When I posted that xmas pic I thought Hawaii would be a great place to get engaged! I changed the title of the thread from Caila to both Caila and Nick. laugh out loud I was willing it to happen!

2020! We don't have to wait long. She's going to be a beautiful bride and he's so handsome. That wedding is going to be gorgeous!

That ring! What a sparkler and offsetting it to a dainty band is perfect!

I love that he arranged both parents to be there to celebrate together, so sweet!

Hoorray Caila and Nick!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm

I’m so happy for Caila! They’re an adorable couple. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:19 pm

What a happy ending! Awesome news.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:41 am

I'm not caught up on Caila. Have they been dating long? Where did she meet him? Where's he from? what does he do? How old is he? Anyone? giggling giggling Sorry for the thousand questions but if anyone cares to help me out here Thanks so much. Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM