SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:37 am

@siena - ITA ... also adorable gif Smiley 
@SunnyRachel thanks for all the sweet words ... you are such a :cutiepie
@Sprite I love that oxblood/burgundy colour & elegant yet sensual style, too. It would make a beautiful rose ceremony dress :yes:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 pm

You Snap. I'll chat party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60d *** threw a little gathering last weekend... theme: your favorite filter  *** Any puppies party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f436 or deer in the house?... clearly I'm having too much fun with this caption But this is the one time of year our imagination can come to life.. Is it obvious what my favorite filter is? #snapchat #bringbackthebutterflies *** http://liketk.it/2pqdD #liketkit @liketoknow.it #costumeideas #snapchatmakeup #party #diy #diyparty #halloween by @cailaquinn

@benhigggins caila says sup by @mimiburns_

Have I told you about my best friends, cause they're PRETTY GREAT! #BostonCollegeAlumni #EaglesForever party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 2764 party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49b by @margorizzi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am

@siena cool beans on bringing some over here rock

@Sprite Agree

@TheWrongReasons awwww u 2 :peanutbutter:

@bluwavz Caila is precious! laugh out loud that group pic is so cute for her friends b-day. isn't that guy Ricky in that pic that many said was her ex bf? Both have similar smiles but far apart in the pic. Wonder if that's the guy she's talking about on the new ig pic or maybe another guy who is rebel which by the way Caila is so stunning and she should become a future book author as well. laugh out loud at her being the Runaway Bride at least she knows how to make fun of herself and knows she needs to open up but explore more on herself first. Then again, I feel she hasn't opened up to many men since she knows that they aren't her match. She will meet her soulmate when it's the right time for her to meet him. It just takes one right man to do that and it will happen in time!Anyone had whiskey by the way? I've seen her mention that on twitter on ig! She really digs Whiskey and the guy she's dated in past looks like it's requirement as well. Cute pic with fans! Thanks Blu rock word

laugh out loud has anyone see this? She replied to it. Caila knows how to joke and laugh about it when they do this love how she is!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL5Js2VDtgx/

party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 am

Thanks for the IG post alert, @SunnyRachel. It sounded interesting so I went and had a look. Runaway Bride? Ah Kevin P's whole storyline on the show is basically that he needs to stop putting his guard up/running from love :thud laugh out loud ... not to mention his whole blog post on marriage & to really make sure you arrive there organically (Haha I know I'm overanalyzing & seeing parallels everywhere but it's so much fun laugh out loud).

(btw reading her caption about meeting up with an ex in that way really reminded me of TSwift's "Back To December"  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f3bc )

Sometimes you can't help but look back... *** Met up with an ex last night. A Mr. first love Rome-yo of sorts... (aka Romeo + hint of edge that you think your parents wouldn't approve of) *** I did that thing that everyone warns you not to do.. and I reached out. We were kids when we last were together.. and just wanted to reconnect with and old confidant... as friends.. and maybe learn something about myself. He felt happy, which made me happy. The only ring on the table was left by the condensation on his whiskey glass party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f377  *** After glancing behind for one last time, I cant help but think I'm Maggie Carpenter from the Runaway Bride movie... still on a path of self discovery, feeling like the men who have fallen in love with her in the past are "only in love with the idea she had created for them, instead of the real her." party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f615  *** Now that I've made that comparison.. not really sure where to go next.. or how to move forward, but I'm going to give my over thinking mind a break and pop in this Julia Roberts movie  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f3a5 party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f342 #withlovecaila  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f4f7 : @kaylacoleslaw by @cailaquinn

Also this (apologies for the tangent, but I ❤️ parallels, especially with my faves):

Invest in who you are. Spend time getting to know that person. Don't waste this life by spending it with someone you don't love. by @kevindexter

and this: 

Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be? -Charles Bukowski by @kevindexter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 pm

@TheWrongReasons Runaway Bride has more meaning than just the title. Love how Maggie had to find herself like many us do in life. Don't ever stop with parallels girl &overanalyzing. It's who you are rock Interesting on how they both think. Go figure isn't Caila younger than him? Yet, why do I feel that ladies get him but never get what Caila says? Why is it okay for a man to be confused and discovering themselves but not a female?May they both find what they are looking for in the future.

party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Love those boots!  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60d

soho street style sneak peak  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f696  *** Art director :: @verosuh Photographer :: @augiechang http://liketk.it/2prY6 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #favoriteboots #ootd by @cailaquinn

@TheWrongReasons Yeah it seems like Kevin P is also pondering those life questions and ideas of romantic love. Smiley And so true @SunnyRachel. I hope they both continue to grow and learn about themselves (and you're correct, Kevin P is 35). Travel can be such an eye-opening experience, I wonder if Caila has some more adventures planned for 2017. IMO a great part of life is exploring and evolving, and hopefully finding some answers along the way.  yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:39 pm

^Gorgeous hair & outfit  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60d

@SunnyRachel & @siena - I like those qualities in both KP & Caila so I'm not sure why some can be critical of Caila for them ... to each their own, I guess. I do feel like in general, girls can get judged a lot more harshly than guys on any number of things. But I do feel like the insightful, progressive discussion in this forum moves things forward in the right direction Smiley SunnyRachel, thanks for the encouragement, rock as well! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Look at her cutie pup. #arfarf party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f600  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f415

Let her sleep in... this little nug is turning 7... by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Aw so cute @bluwavz! :dancingdoggy:

@TheWrongReasons Yes it always give me hope that maybe things will change for the better when I read positive and progressive discussions. yes

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. hi

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:25 am

The @bluwavz Awww such a cute pup! 

Speaking of cuteness, Caila's expression in this pic  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f61a

The face you make when you remember you recorded the new episode of This is Us & Ben and Lauren on tonight  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f44c party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f377  #thisisus #benandlauren #cailaandpino  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f4f7: @annawuphoto *** #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pstg @nbcthisisus by @cailaquinn

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 pm

@siena It says preview can't wait to see more of those pictures to come. Thanks for posting it! Been a busy week so far for moi but love it. Hope u are having a good week so far girl! Def, may Caila and Kevin find great matches for them in the future. My friend told me he went home yesterday but for sure he prob has many ladies wanting to help find what he wants in life with a lady. Maybe u and WR have a chance with him now?

@TheWrongReasons Def girls get more judged than guys in everything. I mean u even see it politics as well even today. Agree, with u and Siena not everyone will have the same thoughts and it's great to see people discuss on discussions and see how things progress or also bother some on how you think not like them laugh out loud  
@bluwavz Thanks for posting that so cute vid her Pasha having another year! Hope u are having a good night!

Really love that Caila went painting yesterday.Her painting turned out good. Missed seeing her pick up a paint brush and just paint.Glad she went with friends.Love how creative she is. Love her insta stories and snaps from it! So wonderful some nice fans met her yesterday.

A fun paint night, made especially fun by meeting @cailaquinn from the Bachelor!!! #fangirling by @madeleinechang
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:59 pm

@SunnyRachel Yep, all the best wishes to K & C ... haha thanks for thinking of me for K ... I'm happily married but I think they (K & C) would be awesome together laugh out loud (Olivia seems to like him as well, some cute exchanges between K & O on his IG account  party - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f61a )

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM