SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:42 pm

@SunnyRachel missed you! handwave I hope you're doing fabulous! bestbud!

They are so cute together and it's always uplifting to browse through her SM. Always positive and engaging.

She has come a long way since her days of being on TB. From picking up and moving to NYC and becoming very popular with her modeling and everything else she got involved in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2022 9:44 pm

She is a remarkable young lady from a remarkable family. Incredible story.

EXCLUSIVE: Caila Quinn Burello Proudly Shares Her Family’s Story in Honor of AAPI Heritage Month

CQB: I am proud to be half-Filipina. I am proud of my mom’s heritage and her story. When my Lolo (Grandfather) won the Immigration Visa Lottery in the 1960s to move his family from the Philippines to the United States, he could only afford to send one of his six children a year. My mom was separated from her family at 7 years old and started a new life in Ohio, speaking no English. Being an obedient Filipina woman, she worked throughout school to pay for her nursing degree and follow a career path that her culture deemed she had no choice in. A creative, kind, and generous soul, she found joy in building homes with my dad and starting a family. After years of taking care of others, she wouldn’t explore her dream career of architecture and design until her kids were all grown up and starting lives of their own. My mom is a woman of strength and sacrifice. She makes me proud to be a part of the AAPI community.
https://bachelornation.com/2022/05/23/exclusive-caila-quinn-burello-proudly-shares-her-family-s-story-in-honor-of-aapi-heritage-month/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:10 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/caila-quinn-on-hard-lessons-woJKWu4mdcl/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:01 pm

@GuardianAngel maybe I'll prob pop in more in Jan for the new season of Bach laugh out loud Thanks for always being so kind and generous to me and others when post here. Hope u are well! Thanks everyone who keep this thread going and this site going. + Always wishing Caila and Nick a good life tog!! She'll always be one of my faves from bach while many still finds ways to pick on her life and her laugh out loud

bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:32 pm

@SunnyRachel handwave nice to see you!

Caila has worked so hard and continues to do so to maintain her SM presence. They are adorable together and I always enjoy looking at her IG.

Look at these cuties!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiTmecHrBE6/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:43 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:28 am

Happy for them! He looks so much like Grocery Store Joe to me. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:04 pm

What a gorgeous baby that will be!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiTmecHrBE6/?hl=en

This IG says location is Glen Ellyn, IL. Have they moved back to IL or are they still in Austin?
And, FWIW, I looked at Caila and noticed how her boobs had changed. Not surprised the pregnancy announcement followed! Their baby is going to be the cutest and so fortunate to have Caila as a mom.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 pm

Wonderful news! Congrats to both of them!

@Norcalgal I don't think they moved, I could be wrong but they bought a house in Austin and did a beautiful reno job.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:47 am

Baby fever in Bach Nation!! Congrats to them both!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 1f49c

bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 8367-910 bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 I_got_13 bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 E5kqdm15 bachelor - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:22 am

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that pic, @Norcalgal. laugh out loud

I'm so happy for Caila & Nick! She's been one of my favorites from the franchise. They're baby will definitely be adorable! :cutiepie

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM