SELECT CONTENT

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Maybe she thought it was going to be Luke...or Vinny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:37 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's been liking posts on Twitter as far back as Sept 24th to Sept 28th. Maybe she arrived later?

When you like a tweet it shows up as the date it was originally posted, not the date of the "like".  
Hypothetically, she could have liked all the posts in one day.
Only her tweets are time/date reliable Smiley

She liked @VINNYVINSANE tweet posted Sept 28th. He has 180 likes, she's the third from the top which means she was one of 3 last tweeters to like that post.

Another one by @CailaQuinn posted Sept 27th, she's roughly the last 20th person to like it. I would imagine tweets are liked within a few days of posting. I don't go through my whole twitter. I read until I loose interest.

It doesn't give you the time/day but it does go in order. If she's liking posts today going back Sept 24th, she has nothing better to do IMO. laugh out loud

She's definitely back now if she was filming, since she was in a pic in Olivia Caridi's instagram as of yesterday, and she still has not posted on SM. It looks like she was at a function for Vinny's b/day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IDK just throwing that out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 pm

yana_bach wrote:Maybe she thought it was going to be Luke...or Vinny  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unless she avoided all forms of SM, rag mags, E! And other shows like that, ect., there's no way she didn't know.  He was announced early and they accepted some last minute apps for those specifically wanting Nick.  So even if she'd wanted one of the others, she had plenty of time to back out.  So seems more likely she was trying to capture some more time in the spotlight to see what other opportunities might come her way.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:01 pm

I don't think Izzy is on the show. She was cuddling with Vinny on the flight back after they shot the After Paradise episode. This was towards the end of August. She was also throwing hints on SM that she wanted to get back with him.

Nick and Izzy were both part of the original cast of BIP. If there were no sparks then, I find it hard to believe that she would think she has any chance now unless she is that desperate to extend her 15 mins of fame.

As for the eliminated girls following her, I think they all want to know how to get on BIP if you didn't even survive night 1 on the Bachelor.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

All JMO.  Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's been liking posts on Twitter as far back as Sept 24th to Sept 28th. Maybe she arrived later?

When you like a tweet it shows up as the date it was originally posted, not the date of the "like".  
Hypothetically, she could have liked all the posts in one day.
Only her tweets are time/date reliable Smiley

She liked @VINNYVINSANE tweet posted Sept 28th. He has 180 likes, she's the third from the top which means she was one of 3 last tweeters to like that post.

Another one by @CailaQuinn posted Sept 27th, she's roughly the last 20th person to like it. I would imagine tweets are liked within a few days of posting. I don't go through my whole twitter. I read until I loose interest.

It doesn't give you the time/day but it does go in order. If she's liking posts today going back Sept 24th, she has nothing better to do IMO. laugh out loud

She's definitely back now if she was filming, since she was in a pic in Olivia Caridi's instagram as of yesterday, and she still has not posted on SM. It looks like she was at a function for Vinny's b/day.

IDK just throwing that out there.
I just found it really suspect if the other women are following her in and around following the others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:14 pm

She's not following any of this season's contestants on twitter, I didn't check IG.

She's probably still trying to win Vinny back.
2d
izzygoodkindhappy birfday to dis widdle snail. wov you to pawadise and back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's not following any of this season's contestants on twitter, I didn't check IG.

She's probably still trying to win Vinny back.
2d
izzygoodkindhappy birfday to dis widdle snail. wov you to pawadise and back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*snipped

:babies: baby talk cantstopl  one of Nick's favorite things

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 That immediately crossed my mind too. She wouldn't have made it to the CP if she was talking like that.

I envisioned a Shawntel Newton crashing the CP after two or three epis then being let go. Did BenF let her go that same night? I can't remember but if Izzy is on, I would guess it will be that type of scripted epi.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:01 pm

I just can't see any reason why she'd go on. If she hadn't been on BIP then sure, extending one's 15 minutes is reason enough, but she was literally just in Paradise with Nick for weeks and they had no romantic interest in each other. She can't be that crazy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Nick and Izzy had zero interest in each other. ZERO laugh out loud The other eliminated girls following her is curious but probably just some funny coincidence. IMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:15 am

They probably started following her during BIP?

I have not checked when and who is following her.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They probably started following her during BIP?

I have not checked when and who is following her.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mindless
coolangel
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
notarose