SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
hae1001 wrote:
I think this girl is an eliminated contestant. Her name is Hailey Merkt, she is followed by Jasmine Brown as well as Lacey Mark and she is following Jasmine, lacey, and Whitney Fransway. Her IG has a gap between September 16 and October 3 for photos posted and she was also tagged in this IG photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is captioned "...Big fun announcement coming soon and no she isn't having a baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" the photo is posted by a modeling company.

Twitter: @HaileyMerkt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IG: @hageymeister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LinkedIn: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's a pic of her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And her Facebook

Aunties_Love wrote:Oct 3 was the 3rd RC.  She posted on Oct. 3.  I think she was let go in epi 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:44 am

Hailey
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Height: 5'7"

Tattoos: 7. Fingers – dots, collar bone – heart, forearm – "Hank," behind ear – flowers, ankle – poppy, elbow – "M," wrist – bobby pin.

Do you consider yourself a romantic? Nope. I'm very passionate and can be intense but I'm not into making out all the time and being sang to.

What's your greatest achievement to date? Traveling to China to build schools and teach in orphanages.

Do you have any phobias? I'm not into butterflies at all. Jumping bugs suck. Butterflies are a solid no for me though.

What kind of music do you listen to most often? Sheryl Crow is my girl. 90s rock, alternative, hip-hop. But usually 90s.

Who is your favorite author? Dr. Seuss – he was such an inventor. He said that when he couldn't think of a word to describe something, he'd just simply make it up.

What's your ideal mate's personality like? Independent, confident, caring, funny, supportive, adventurous, clever.

Do you plan on having kids some day? Yes. Two would be great. A lot of things are made for families of four. Only children are strange.

What are you most afraid of? Letting myself down. Accomplishing nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:43 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:59 pm

She posted on IG that she thought her feet wouldn't be shown. LOL. I totally thought that when I saw her full lengthe pic. She is wearing sandals and her toes are not manicured...oops. Also her Bio pic is bad what's with the odd expression.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 pm

How could you tell her toes had no pedicure?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 pm

If you look at the full length pic where you can see her sandals, just looks like she doesn't have any polish and it doesn't look cute imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Not having polish vs not being pedicured are not the same to me. Glad you clarified. I thought maybe she had snaggle toes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Because I was curious, dizzy I looked a few bio pics. Some had closed toed shoes, but those that had open toed shoes, it appears they didn't have polish on their toes or fingers. I think I saw one, forget who, that looked like a French Manicure.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:49 pm

I don't like polish on my toes very often. Until recently, I used to walk a few miles daily and the polish gets chipped too fast. So I would go natural, but still have well maintained tootsies. I will do polish for something special.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:50 am

Her feet look fine to me, it's her expression in that photo that kills me. It's like she is thinking "WTH am I doing here?".

Unless it is a really special occasion, I like to wear a clear polish on my tootsies. It looks really nice and if there are small chips, it's not noticeable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:20 am

I can't go without polish on my toes. I love my pedicures and colour.

IMO her pic is ok. The basic tank top is better than some of the other weird tops.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:19 pm

IDK if was going to have a picture online for all to see, I would def want my toes painted. Also, there is another promo pic of her smiling and she looks much better than with that dead eyes/annoyed one they picked. This girl is real excited to be on the show as she has posted 4 diff IG posts about it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Merkt - Bachelor 21 **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+4
Sprite
Kashathediva
Maddy
GuardianAngel
8 posters