Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kimberlyg on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:58 am

If Danielle L. is the speculated villain, it would make sense that she wouldn't be on the yacht and would be on the 2-on-1....

And I think that's both Jasmine and Rachel in the yacht picture. Danielle L. has much lighter hair and Kristina is a lot paler.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 697

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by KB_Mom on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:15 pm

^ And the usual leave the one who gets dumped in the middle of nowhere while Nick and other woman fly off. They've overused that one. They really need some new writers with fresh ideas. It's gotten to the point where it feels like they have a "master" storyboard and they just insert the names, maybe change a few details, season after season after season.....

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2204

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Yup. Same dates, same storylines, same characters, same script. They just use different actors each season but even there we sometimes get a few of the same ones. Yawn.

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Yeah the tried and true, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. It doesn't mean that it's good, however.
I would love if they would switch things up. I have been singing this song for ages. The format is very stale, but as long as it brings in desired ratings, I guess that's all that matters to TPTB.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:49 pm

I wonder when this was taken scratch

@chrisbharrison
By the light of the fire we shall find love #Thebachelor https://www.instagram.com/p/BL1ja4FDvdZ/

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:51 pm

They both look like they had too much wine, or something. I'll put a copy of that in the No discussion thread. Suit and tie, probably a RC?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31158

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Could be from this week RC no idea

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:09 pm

I agree GA. They both look like they are finding love with lots of wine and or cocktails.            
JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:04 pm

I can't get the picture.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:06 pm

@hdman wrote:I can't get the picture.

Can you see the picture now?

By the light of the fire we shall find love #Thebachelor by @chrisbharrison

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 pm

ETA: When is the RC supposed to be? Looks like they were still filming today somewhere in the virgin islands.

coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:52 pm

^^^
Nick was wearing different clothes on the catamaran. The bed shot had a rockier beach.

Are there usually this many pics of CH and the lead? Seems to have been a few thus far.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum