SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:02 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Could be nothing, but raven and Danielle m had slight changes in IG - raven has +1 followers/+1 following and Danielle m has +1 follower.

We talked about it yesterday in her thread I think, and at that time, it was reported by her mom on FB Raven's  IG got hacked but was fixed. So, did this change happen today?

Yes! The hacking complicates things, but her IG was originally deactivated,  reactivated and set to private yesterday, and the change in followers/ing happened today.

I know Danielle M IG is private so in theory a new follower would have to be accepted correct or maybe it is just a previous accepted follower reactivating?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:57 pm

https://twitter.com/efergie13/status/789513834667003904

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/789538298947592192

@efergie13 @viallnicholas28 my daughter (and your sis @Hfergie11 ) we are doing very well out here and we both miss you too A LOT

These are links to a twitter exchange btw the twins/Elan yesterday. Nothing earth shattering but nice to know they are "doing very well." I think we are due an airport bathroom selfie from Elan with a Nick guest appearance similar to the Ben ones from last season.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:17 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Could be nothing, but raven and Danielle m had slight changes in IG - raven has +1 followers/+1 following and Danielle m has +1 follower.
Don't think that Danielle M is gone. No more posts, only one more follower but her following others count has stayed the same.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:22 am

Why would Raven's mother be concerned or even know about the hacking if she were not the one handling the account? That alone makes me think Raven is not the one dealing with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Looks like they are in Miami for Episode 7.

More pics from CH's IG stories:

miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Img_4111
miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Img_4110
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Miami?! I mean Florida is nice and all but Wisconsin, New Orleans and Miami. That is a lot of America. Even St. Thomas is US Virgin islands right? Take me somewhere I have never been before Bachelor! Fantasy and Last chance dates better be epic.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:53 pm

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
(SPOILER): We're down to our final 6. Chris Harrison is IG stories of them being in Miami for episode 7. Care to guess who the Miami 6 are?

As for the final 6, some are obvious based on social media activity (or lack thereof), and some...not so obvious.

laugh out loud
Vinny Ventiera @vinnyvinsane
@RealitySteve Miami ?! Im going down miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f440  to see some BIP 4 potentials miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f339

And this reply to Vinny... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Sara Hale @sarazazy11
@VINNYVINSANE @RealitySteve you're gonna be in BIP4?!!  miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f631  #spoiler  miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f609

My guess is the Bahamas, like previously mentioned as an option for this week's home base of filming, may still be in too much of a clean up and rebuild mode for them to have free reign like they'd want.  Could be the activities and travel areas were still very limited.  Just a guess.  no idea

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Do we know if Jasmine had a one on one date yet?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
(SPOILER): We're down to our final 6. Chris Harrison is IG stories of them being in Miami for episode 7. Care to guess who the Miami 6 are?

As for the final 6, some are obvious based on social media activity (or lack thereof), and some...not so obvious.

laugh out loud
Vinny Ventiera @vinnyvinsane
@RealitySteve Miami ?! Im going down miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f440  to see some BIP 4 potentials miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f339

And this reply to Vinny... laugh out loud laugh out loud
Sara Hale @sarazazy11
@VINNYVINSANE @RealitySteve you're gonna be in BIP4?!!  miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f631  #spoiler  miami - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f609

My guess is the Bahamas, like previously mentioned as an option for this week's home base of filming, may still be in too much of a clean up and rebuild mode for them to have free reign like they'd want.  Could be the activities and travel areas were still very limited.  Just a guess.  no idea

I agree with your guess. I think the weather lately threw a big wrench into their travel plans. As for the F6 I think SM wise my guess for the "obvious" RS wrote about are Rachel and Whitney and Elizabeth since their SM stats have not seemed to budge. Danielle Lo can be reasonably guessed as eliminated due to huge shift on SM and deleting posts. That leaves Danielle M, Jasmine G, Kristina, Raven and Vanessa to fill the other 3 spots and in some way or another their SM has shown some form of even slight fluctuation. I put Vanessa in the not obvious SM group solely because we don't know enough about her to find her SM to view it. Though I did just read in Jasmine G's thread that she liked something on IG yesterday...per hae1001 post there so that may narrow the possibilities down.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 pm

My guess is Vanessa, Rachel, Dani, Elizabeth, Whitney and Raven.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Can we get f6 or f4 thread? Thanks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:13 pm

sdmom wrote:Can we get f6 or f4 thread? Thanks

I will bat signal @guardianangel. She likes to do the threading.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna