Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by reason on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:50 pm

@notarose wrote:
@sdmom wrote:According to his snap this morning, Nick was watching Ghost. Thank God he's not watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

rofl

I love this movie it was a love story, with the ghost Patrick Swayze coming back through Whoopi Goldberg to warn his wife about his death that the best friend killed him.

reason

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:00 pm

@ElonM wrote:http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Here's the embeded vid

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Ahh yes, I hate baby talk laugh out loud. There really is nothing worse

hae1001

Female Posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:16 am

@hae1001 wrote:Ahh yes, I hate baby talk laugh out loud. There really is nothing worse

Even worse...when they do it in the baby voice. :crazed

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:36 pm

"The Bachelor" Hits a Major Diversity Milestone

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-hits-major-diversity-milestone-170451107.html

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:46 pm

I saw this article earlier and could not believe that Yahoo just so casually spoiled a major part of the season, a whole month before the show even airs.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 pm

@ElonM wrote:"The Bachelor" Hits a Major Diversity Milestone

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-hits-major-diversity-milestone-170451107.html

So we believe RS that Rachel was F3?

luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:34 pm

@luvstx wrote:
@ElonM wrote:"The Bachelor" Hits a Major Diversity Milestone

So we believe RS that Rachel was F3?
I believe RS believes his spoilers about the final 4 order are correct.
Personally, I need more than his say-so even though I like the idea of Vanessa as F1 and Rachel as next Bette (opinion based on what is currently known about them through sluething).

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:44 pm

^ we have picture proof Corinne was home earlier but no evidence for f2 f3, so Rachel could be either f2 or f3.
I read some of the comments below the article and many people are nasty! When you have feelings for someone, race/skin color really should not be an issue. Nick must have seen something with Rachel, and even Raven, to bring them that far. All Jmo.

sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:49 pm

@sdmom wrote:^ we have picture proof Corinne was home earlier but no evidence for f2 f3, so Rachel could be either f2 or f3.
I read some of the comments below the article and many people are nasty! When you have feelings for someone, race/skin color really should not be an issue. Nick must have seen something with Rachel, and even Raven, to bring them that far. All Jmo.

The comments section in that article made me want to weep for humanity. Ugh.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:04 pm

@nothatgirl wrote:
@sdmom wrote:^ we have picture proof Corinne was home earlier but no evidence for f2 f3, so Rachel could be either f2 or f3.

The comments section in that article made me want to weep for humanity. Ugh.

Glad I didn't read them!

luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 pm

There are always going to be a mixed lot of views. Some are serious, some are trolling.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum