Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by hae1001 on November 29th 2016, 8:29 pm

@sosleepy I'm not sure if you missed the episode or were just left with more questions than answers, if you missed it though, the basic gist was Ben has an epiphany after watching a montage of their relationship, runs off to see Lauren and tells her how much he loves her and that she is going to be his wife and he is going to marry her, they say a bunch of Ilys and kiss a lot, and Lauren asks so does this mean the wedding is back on? And he says yes. They then announce to all of their friends that the wedding is back on and it ends with them celebrating and discussing the future. I took it as the tv wedding was back on, as that was the wedding that was off.

hae1001

Female Posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on November 29th 2016, 8:41 pm

@hae1001 wrote:@sosleepy I'm not sure if you missed the episode or were just left with more questions than answers, if you missed it though, the basic gist was Ben has an epiphany after watching a montage of their relationship, runs off to see Lauren and tells her how much he loves her and that she is going to be his wife and he is going to marry her, they say a bunch of Ilys and kiss a lot, and Lauren asks so does this mean the wedding is back on? And he says yes. They then announce to all of their friends that the wedding is back on and it ends with them celebrating and discussing the future. I took it as the tv wedding was back on, as that was the wedding that was off.

Yeah I totally watched it live. I just was left kind of confused. I mean, I don't feel like we got concrete answers. Is the original televised offer still on? And if so, how does that explain all their odd interviews yesterday that left me thinking it was off? Or was it an ambiguous "the wedding is back on for the future?" But that also doesn't make sense cause Ben never canceled the engagement entirely.

I need a press release people. laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 on November 29th 2016, 9:54 pm

I loved the episode and knew it was going to end that way!! Just waiting for an announcement now of date and location.

Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on November 30th 2016, 6:13 am

@Diana wrote:Sorry but to me the wedding was never off laugh out loud it was always just a storyline to me.

^^^^ This

@sosleepy wrote:Yeah I totally watched it live. I just was left kind of confused. I mean, I don't feel like we got concrete answers. Is the original televised offer still on?

JMHO but I agree with Diana - it was never truly off. Ben and Lauren knew it wasn't truly off and so did the network and the show. It was all about a story line that put a question mark after the HEA. IMO whatever the original planned date for the televised wedding was, that's still the plan and always was the plan.

@sosleepy wrote:And if so, how does that explain all their odd interviews yesterday that left me thinking it was off? Or was it an ambiguous "the wedding is back on for the future?" But that also doesn't make sense cause Ben never canceled the engagement entirely.
I need a press release people. laugh out loud

I think they were told to give odd interviews and ambiguous answers that would play into the storyline that the wedding was off - right up until the ending of the HEA show aired when the storyline would be revealed that it was "back on".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella on December 1st 2016, 5:27 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BNfiuyZgFxL/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on December 2nd 2016, 9:13 am

I'm selfish and want this wedding to happen pronto. I also want babies asap too. Hugesmile I'm sure Lauren can't wait to wear that wedding gown & have babies but Benjamin is the one that needs to take that extra leap

Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 on December 2nd 2016, 11:06 am

They've decorated their living room for Christmas
https://instagram.com/p/BNhbsQtAQjm/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on December 2nd 2016, 1:05 pm

@AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BNfiuyZgFxL/

That's a really cute picture!

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 1857

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella on December 2nd 2016, 8:18 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BNibBEkjVOH/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime on December 2nd 2016, 8:54 pm

This is a very good interview of Lauren from the Simply Stylist event a few weeks ago:

Simply Stylist - Huff Post

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 on December 3rd 2016, 3:50 pm

Great interview! Thanks for sharing

https://instagram.com/p/BNj-EMYDNfl/
They are skiing this weekend

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on December 3rd 2016, 5:06 pm

@FMG2015 wrote:Great interview! Thanks for sharing

https://instagram.com/p/BNj-EMYDNfl/
They are skiing this weekend

Aww good for them! They've been SOOOO quiet and on the DL on social media. That's good though. The little hints we get, they are having lots of quiet QT though. I hope they are getting lots of private couple time and "getting to know each other" or whatever so we can finally get that freaking wedding!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum