SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by FMG2015 Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:45 pm

It's each of their 9 most liked photos on Instagram this year. They are all photos Ben and Lauren posted themselves.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by mamahamme Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:50 pm

OK thank you I just didn't see the pics anywhere else thanks though

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 am

https://instagram.com/p/BOs6tECA-9C/

https://instagram.com/p/BOti9AzldAb/
Ben looks like he woke up from a nap or was blinded by the flash laugh out loud she snapped her dad sleeping on the couch as well...

Looking forward to tomorrow night's event with all the alumni's snaps hopefully we will get some of BenLo. They have been so quiet which they obviously wanted but I as a fan I miss vids of them

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BOxQwncgfof/
Ben and Lauren traveling today

https://instagram.com/p/BOwJQxelel5/
Ben with Lauren's baby cousin last night

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:14 am

Benjamin Higgins
1h1 hour ago
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi
I remember clearly a girl on night one in a baby blue dress giving me wings. Oh how much night one changed my life forever, for the better!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Here's to hoping someone can bring over the on line streaming from Ashley iaconnetti from last night's event. Thank you in advance. Looked like a great event with a wonderful turn out for Sarah's event. I wish we had more pictures of Ben and Lauren though.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Lauren's soo pretty. Love her style. <3
She's out with Amanda and the twins.

http://www.celebcarpet.com/amanda-stanton-and-lauren-bushnell-out-in-los-angeles-wed-jan-04-2017

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 2rhyd82
Ben showing some love for his jungle cat.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:12 pm

I really don't think that there's something wrong between them? Is it just me? Or Am I being weird. Hugesmile

When we are not part of a relationship, we're so used to be more confident to trust and believe on what is being portrayed "happy happy" in our faces. But in reality, we cannot really make assumption. We never get to witnessed the entirety of their day: the conversation, actions, etc.

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:38 pm

I think I agree with you Newt. We only see a small pinhead of their daily lives if even that. After listening to Ben talk about how hard watching HEA was to them I'm not at all shocked they are spending their time on the down low(not seeing much on SM) from them. Lauren could be spending time with Amanda since her and Josh broke up. I really do think Ben knows what a great catch Lauren is and doesn't ever want to lose her. It's a shame though these bullies on SM won't leave her alone. She has'nt done anything except fall in love with Ben . If anything Ben is the one who started all this. Oh well eñough. I believe also they are in love and more relaxed now since filming is over. But I'm sure he misses her more each day she's gone. Here's hoping she heads back to Denver tomorrow.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:52 pm

^I honestly admire that this couple is very transparent compared to "the usual bachelor couple". They are very open in interview. Not ashamed to say that their relationship is not perfect and they have dealt with issues which greatly impacted both of them. They've acknowledged actions that are unhealthy in the relationship.

And as for Ben, that guy is freaking LUCKY! Lauren is not perfect. But damn! She is selfless and most especially, PATIENT. ***edited***

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:57 pm

This is a FAN FORUM. Please read the rules, no negative posts whatsoever in a Fan Forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny