SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 31 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Newt Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Ooops sorry.  peace

Caught in the moment. The amount of hate towards Lauren seems biased and unfair. Doesn't really make sense. But I trust this couple more than anything. They will make it. <3

Newt

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Can anyone explain to me what Lauren is saying in her Twitter"maybe I'll meet a guy at Dave & Buster's" to Amanda Stanton. I'm determined to not let my imagination go awry. Just seems an odd thing to put out there being engaged.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

mamahamme wrote:Can anyone explain to me what Lauren is saying in her Twitter"maybe I'll meet a guy at Dave & Buster's" to Amanda Stanton.  I'm determined to not let my imagination go awry. Just seems an odd thing to put out there being engaged.
She's quoting Amanda. As in, Amanda said that, not Lauren.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

mamahamme wrote:Can anyone explain to me what Lauren is saying in her Twitter"maybe I'll meet a guy at Dave & Buster's" to Amanda Stanton.  I'm determined to not let my imagination go awry. Just seems an odd thing to put out there being engaged.

Lauren is quoting Amanda. Amanda's the one looking for a guy!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Ah I knew I could get some help and explanation. Now I can relax. Lol thank you

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 am

Ben's new year love resolution is that they get married in 2017 or have a date set for getting married.
http://www.eonline.com/news/819504/the-bachelor-s-ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-want-wedding-clarity-in-2017

Part of interview of Ben and Lauren from E.T. at Bachelor Premiere
http://www.etonline.com/news/206350_exclusive_ben_higgins_and_lauren_bushnell_talk_life_as_a_normal_couple_after_reality_tv/

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:25 am

@aurora Two great articles. They are doing the right thing IMO by just trying to get back to normal after their busy year. Love the doggie plans! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:25 am

Looks like she is also spending some time with her sister as well in Los Angeles, California
Amanda and Mollie with Lauren at basketball game at the Staple Center

Nice to see Lauren enjoying her time, being silly and playful in this photo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO88ihdFCJR/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

Another picture of the game on Mollie's instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO872_FlkPe/?taken-by=molliebushnell

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:15 pm

These two are headed to the national western stock show. Lauren snapped a video with Ben wearing a cowboy hat. I googled it to find out what it was about and looks like a lot of fun... Rodeo and bull riding. Appears to be a Denver tradition, and they were in the car with other people so possibly a group outing.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:51 pm

FMG2015 wrote:These two are headed to the national western stock show. Lauren snapped a video with Ben wearing a cowboy hat. I googled it to find out what it was about and looks like a lot of fun... Rodeo and bull riding. Appears to be a Denver tradition, and they were in the car with other people so possibly a group outing.
Yep, definitely a big Denver outing. Some people look forward to it all year.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BPF_2hXDkK1/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm

I joke when I say this but maybe Ben's New Years resolution was to appear more on snapchat laugh out loud jk but I do love to see these two together. Ben's got an interesting 'do going on.
benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 25h278o

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny