SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 pm

With a fan at church today.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Img_9720

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:07 pm

That's great. Dialing it back to normal life, might be exactly what they both needed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 am

Ben and Lauren will be hosting Disney fairytale weddings
http://www.etonline.com/tv/213935_bachelor_ben_higgins_and_fiancee_lauren_bushnell_to_host_disney_fairy_tale_weddings_special/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:12 pm

I LOVE all things Disney, so I'm loving Lauren's snaps right now! What a fun gig for them! I have to think they must be feeling better about their future if they agreed to host a weddding show. This kind of opportunity/gig is much preferable to me than like HEA Season 2 or whatever, with their relationship under scrutiny. Do we know if this is like a one time thing or multiple shows?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:I LOVE all things Disney, so I'm loving Lauren's snaps right now! What a fun gig for them! I have to think they must be feeling better about their future if they agreed to host a weddding show. This kind of opportunity/gig is much preferable to me than like HEA Season 2 or whatever, with their relationship under scrutiny. Do we know if this is like a one time thing or multiple shows?
The article said 90 minute special, so one time thing. I'll be watching! Love Disney and love weddings! Combo of both?! I'm in!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:24 pm

According to this article, this isn't anything new, weddings/engagements at Disney, but it appears they are now putting a special together? I could see this becoming a series IMHO and maybe future opportunities for them to host. I think they would make a great couple hosting something like this.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/The-Bachelors-Ben-Higgins-Lauren-Bushnell-to-Host-DISNEYS-FAIRY-TALE-WEDDINGS-20170329#

The 90-minute special will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the one-of-a-kind weddings and magical engagements that take place at Disney Destinations around the globe. Viewers will get a glimpse of the modern day fairy tale, from experiences, fashion and products to world-class entertainment and décor. Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings brand has celebrated these moments and happily ever afters for more than 25 years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I LOVE all things Disney, so I'm loving Lauren's snaps right now! What a fun gig for them! I have to think they must be feeling better about their future if they agreed to host a weddding show. This kind of opportunity/gig is much preferable to me than like HEA Season 2 or whatever, with their relationship under scrutiny. Do we know if this is like a one time thing or multiple shows?
The article said 90 minute special, so one time thing. I'll be watching! Love Disney and love weddings! Combo of both?! I'm in!

Ditto! What a fun opportunity for them! So many of my interests right there in that 90 min special and I'll def watch! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:18 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/DisneyWeddings/status/847172368778887168

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreeformTV/status/847162608767516672

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm

So happy these two look so happy! They look great in Disney. There's one snap where Lauren looks at Ben and he looks back at her and the sparkle is back.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Anyone know why Ben is in Arizona?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Another worthy cause
https://instagram.com/p/BTCEUdXj5aa/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:52 pm

That's a great idea! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny