SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:25 am

brownravens wrote:Smooth is for sure Matty - remember what Georgia said about him at the croquet date and her first impression of him being cocky?

I agree that sounds more like Matty.
I wish they had shown her sister talking about both guys instead of just one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:08 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3858772/Former-Bachelorette-star-Alex-Cameron-stunned-seeing-scenes-snap-Georgia-Love-s-date-Jake-Ellis.html

Interestingly this article claims all 3 finalists will be flown to Singapore. Not sure if they are just running with New Idea's claims or have actual knowledge?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:18 am

brownravens wrote:Smooth is for sure Matty - remember what Georgia said about him at the croquet date and her first impression of him being cocky?

It's so interesting - I interpret smooth to mean something quite different to cocky! To me it implies someone is a game player, they keep their cards close to chest, say all the 'right' things. Not Matty at all IMO.

I don't think Lee is smooth either but I could see him interpreted that way on first meeting because he is so much more measured - he pauses and thinks before he speaks and is more reserved with his feelings.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:21 am

Bobette wrote:

It's so interesting - I interpret smooth to mean something quite different to cocky!  To me it implies someone is a game player, they keep their cards close to chest, say all the 'right' things.  Not Matty at all IMO.

I don't think Lee is smooth either but I could see him interpreted that way on first meeting because he is so much more measured - he pauses and thinks before he speaks and is more reserved with his feelings.

Completely agree
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 am

Just Looking wrote:Bobette, IA, That's a perfect description of Matty - an overexcited puppy

Yes, this is what worries me if he's F2 - it'll be like when a puppy is just so excited to see you and he's playing and jumping around your feet and then you accidentally tread on him and he whimpers and his tail goes between his legs and he looks at you with big sad eyes that say 'but I love you so much - why did you hurt me?' I really don't want to see that look on Matty's face hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:34 am

Emayem wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3858772/Former-Bachelorette-star-Alex-Cameron-stunned-seeing-scenes-snap-Georgia-Love-s-date-Jake-Ellis.html

Interestingly this article claims all 3 finalists will be flown to Singapore. Not sure if they are just running with New Idea's claims or have actual knowledge?
Hmmm... What's weird is there seems to be a RC so unless she has a RC and no one sent home it makes no sense for Jake to be in Singapore. S/caps seem to suggest someone goes home next episode and the episode description says only two go to Singapore.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:37 am

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Bobette, IA, That's a perfect description of Matty - an overexcited puppy

Yes, this is what worries me if he's F2 - it'll be like when a puppy is just so excited to see you and he's playing and jumping around your feet and then you accidentally tread on him and he whimpers and his tail goes between his legs and he looks at you with big sad eyes that say 'but I love you so much - why did you hurt me?' I really don't want to see that look on Matty's face hmmm
That's why I am worried about Lee. Because I think that he is truly invested and I think Matty is the one that is getting the reassurance (even though his sister's words).

I actually have less worry about Matty being F2 than I do about Lee being F2. Upset
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

That's why I am worried about Lee. Because I think that he is truly invested and I think Matty is the one that is getting the reassurance (even though his sister's words).

I actually have less worry about Matty being F2 than I do about Lee being F2. Upset

If it's this traumatic for us just watching the show, I can't imagine what it must it be like to actually be on it! hmmm Upset hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:46 am

I think I just discovered something on Instagram!! I'm a bit excited. It could really give some more evidence of Lee being F1   Hugesmile  

Georgia was recently tagged in a photo with a guy friend at The Emerson in Melbourne. A popular spot for local celebrities to party. The owner is a socialite/party promoter and seems to rub shoulders with reality TV stars  :gotcha:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen16
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLBk4PHDbye/?taken-by=pallozzm

The reason it got my interest straight away is because I remember that the owner of The Emerson had tagged Lee in a photo right at the beginning of the season that said "happy to see one of my brothers start his new chapter this week on the bachelorette"... I always thought this was interesting.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKqJCTWD8tZ/?taken-by=darrenmale

So I started scrolling through other photos taken at The Emerson and BAM! Alex Nation and Steph Dixon have both been there recently ... also tagged with the owner Darren Male.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen18
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKDBVYcjhJt/?taken-by=sirleroylorenzo

Then I had ANOTHER thought! The rooftop that Lee took Georgia to during their Melbourne date. Could that be?! YES! It's the Emerson. Here's a google image search of the rooftop versus a screen cap of their HTD. Note the tables and the black railings. It's the same place.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen14
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen15

So why on earth would Georgia go BACK to the Emerson with her friend after filming is done (as per first photo above) ... the same place where her and Lee had their very special HTD.... unless he was F1 IMO!!!  High clap

What does everyone else think?
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:49 am

Flowergrrl wrote:I think I just discovered something on Instagram!! I'm a bit excited. It could really give some more evidence of Lee being F1   Hugesmile  

Snipped

A+++ sleuthing @Flowergrrl, great job! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:57 am

I have a feeling Georgia s picture was taken awhile back? She had a (prob spray) tan for many of her media stuff and honestly, the make up looks a bit suspect and her hair is a little bit lighter than what she had whole the season has been airing.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:58 am

@Flowergrrl  yes  Awesome sleuthing matching Lee's HTD to The Emerson clapping!

G at The Emerson could be a clue but it if is a popular spot she could have just been there for that reason?  question

One thing it does tell me though, is that Georgia likes the same type of places/social scenes (her pics of her at Melbourne Cup etc definitely make me think she likes that scene which I am totally fine with)

Flowergrrl wrote:I think I just discovered something on Instagram!! I'm a bit excited. It could really give some more evidence of Lee being F1   Hugesmile  

Georgia was recently tagged in a photo with a guy friend at The Emerson in Melbourne. A popular spot for local celebrities to party. The owner is a socialite/party promoter and seems to rub shoulders with reality TV stars  :gotcha:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen16
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLBk4PHDbye/?taken-by=pallozzm

The reason it got my interest straight away is because I remember that the owner of The Emerson had tagged Lee in a photo right at the beginning of the season that said "happy to see one of my brothers start his new chapter this week on the bachelorette"... I always thought this was interesting.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKqJCTWD8tZ/?taken-by=darrenmale

So I started scrolling through other photos taken at The Emerson and BAM! Alex Nation and Steph Dixon have both been there recently ... also tagged with the owner Darren Male.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen18
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKDBVYcjhJt/?taken-by=sirleroylorenzo

Then I had ANOTHER thought! The rooftop that Lee took Georgia to during their Melbourne date. Could that be?! YES! It's the Emerson. Here's a google image search of the rooftop versus a screen cap of their HTD. Note the tables and the black railings. It's the same place.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen14
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Screen15

So why on earth would Georgia go BACK to the Emerson with her friend after filming is done (as per first photo above) ... the same place where her and Lee had their very special HTD.... unless he was F1 IMO!!!  High clap

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy