SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by y3llowy Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 pm

y3llowy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:To aus season sleuthers, what's the significance of the order they release the f3 journey vids on the facebooked account.

Lee's was released first followed by Jake. Mattys is still to come from what I could see.

On Richie season, the first journey released was Olena, second was Alex and third was Nikki. By saying that, can we say that Lee is F3,  Jake is F1 and Matty is F2?? These same pattern have been applied to other previous Aus seasons. It can be checked at the official Bachelor/Bachelorette Australia Facebook page.

Seemed I have to elaborate more. Top 3 journeys have just been started this year at Richie season. On previous seasons, they did have looks a like "journey" videos only for top 2. And the pattern was the one who got their video being released first usually the one who would be sent home. Please feel free to double check again. If this season is following that pattern, then Lee will be the next one to be eliminated. I can be wrong anyway teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1f600
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:To aus season sleuthers, what's the significance of the order they release the f3 journey vids on the facebooked account.

Lee's was released first followed by Jake. Mattys is still to come from what I could see.

The F3 videos can be a bit different but for the F2 videos (so once F3 is eliminated) the first video is always the F2, and the second video is always the F1 for past seasons.

I think the first video and then last is likely to match who arrives at FRC first (F2) and then last (F1)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Has Jake done any interviews lately? I haven't seen any so may have missed them but if he is F3 I wonder where his interviews are? Maybe he didn't want to do any?

If Lee wasn't in Singapore I'd think he was F3 if not F1 since his interviews are coming out now. Then again, he had interviews when the season started as well and more than Courtney (who had the yellow rose) so it almost makes me think that Lee was seen as the frontrunner in the beginning (like Sash) so that may be why. Going by the love leaderboard it seems like he still is seen that way.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Has Jake done any interviews lately? I haven't seen any so may have missed them but if he is F3 I wonder where his interviews are? Maybe he didn't want to do any?

If Lee wasn't in Singapore I'd think he was F3 if not F1 since his interviews are coming out now. Then again, he had interviews when the season started as well and more than Courtney (who had the yellow rose) so it almost makes me think that Lee was seen as the frontrunner in the beginning (like Sash) so that may be why. Going by the love leaderboard it seems like he still is seen that way.

I remembered Olenas interviews started coming out the morning of her elimination. Perhaps they will come out Wednesday as well?

But then again, this has been a different season and depending on whether Georgia will be able to do media after the finale, the boys' interviews might have had to be released earlier to drum up viewers.

Just remembered, Cam also had quite a few interviews throughout the season and he was F5.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Did Nikki have a lot of interviews, too? I am thinking she may have question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 pm

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698 This comment on the official FB cracks me up as it summarizes so much of what many feel.
Even more funny is that the official account responded to the comment  giggling

Kunga Jambo Channel ten can you please tell us who did Georgia choose or fall in love rather than waiting for three to four long days to know who will win??  My mind is completely distracted at work, at home, indeed every where thinking I hope she doesn't hurt this guy, I hope she chooses him....  #TeamMATTY or #TeamLEE 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:50 pm

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698 That's cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Announced. Georgia and her chosen one set the be on The Project this Friday. Makes sense really as all though in light of the current situation I was not expecting much media, The Project is filmed in Melbourne so it would be quite easy to do
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:04 pm

So knowing that the paps know the winner when are we expecting the spoiler? Wednesday or Thursday morning?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Did Nikki have a lot of interviews, too? I am thinking she may have question

She did a crap load where she kept slipping up. Nikkis were consistent throughout the season, Alex had a few at the beginning and then the end. Olena from memory was more the morning of F3 elimination and after with a couple of generic interviews half way through which gave you nothing about her. But not sure if that even means anything anymore, they have switched so much up this season, it's hard to tell IMO.

I'm not sure if they have a papped pic this time as they have just taken out a story of Georgia and Michael Turnbull this morning. They are scraping the barrel for stories now. I'd imagine this would have been a story you have at the beginning of the series not the end so just wondering if it's because they dont know the winner. But I'm sure they will release the pics if they have them Thursday morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm

I don't think Nikki slipped up at all. There was not one radio interview of her slipping up. Even for Heather who did do radio interviews, it was later revealed by the djs that they frankenbit/edited her interview to make it sound like she slipped up.

I think it's horrible that the media does the "He/she slipped up" headline because it's not like Nikki or Heather or any other non-F1 can correct the record if the media decides to say they "slipped up".

It's why if the media ever again says "he/she slipped up" I won't believe it. It's why I don't believe Lee is F1 because they always run with the "he/she slipped up" headlines for non-F1s. Always.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm

@fifty....girl you need to go stalk where the project is filmed in Melboune giggling On a serious note, I think Georgia & her F1 might call into a few radio shows on Friday morning as well but I am wondering if they will appear live on the project or if they will do a pre taped session, thoughts?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy