Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:46 pm

@nd4reality wrote:
@nylonvagabond wrote:Do we know when that was taken? Her hair has been fairly dark since the season ended and in the picture it looks a bit lighter?

G trying to get blonder haha.

AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18658
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm glad someone else noticed G's lighter hair color. I brushed it off earlier thinking it was just my screen.
I wonder whether it means anything at alLee giggling

LynnTa

Posts : 189
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by y3llowy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Regarding to what Courtney said about Jake in the interview. I see it as a sign of "jealousy". In his opinion Jake looks like mysterious and having a first impression of a 'bad boy' but Georgia kept him that long. In episode 9 boy's conversation before Lee second SD, Courtney also said that Jake & Georgia SD must be really good so Jake was save in every RC. So Courtney must see there's actually something more and really good about Jake, not only as a "bad boy" as on his first impression about Jake. IMO

I disagree on labelling Jake as not genuine based on what Courtney said in that interview. I do remember on CP before Cam's being eliminated, Matty J said only himself, Jake & Cam that he thought being here for Georgia. I do believe Jake is into Georgia and we can see him always made an effort to impress Georgia. As Jake said in their 1 on 1 time after last GD (singing date), he will always fight for Georgia


Last edited by y3llowy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

y3llowy

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Funny recap by news.com.au (usually official with the show) and about Georgia's worry about hair color giggling

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-australia-2016-episode-10/news-story/9c2a06c567778b25e54767673ab5c728

AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18658
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by solaroo on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:32 pm

@Sundy wrote:Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always


IMO, Georgia would be absolutely crazy to go there post-show whether Lee was either F1 or F2. If he is F1, she knows she can't risk being seen in public with him in the same location at this point. And if he's F2, why would she risk running into him knowing people have smartphones and will snap them straight away. Dunno, but I strongly suspect the picture is not as recent as it appears, but then why would someone hold onto that pic until now?

solaroo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nylonvagabond on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:38 pm

@solaroo wrote:
@Sundy wrote:Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always


IMO, Georgia would be absolutely crazy to go there post-show whether Lee was either F1 or F2.  If he is F1, she knows she can't risk being seen in public with him in the same location at this point.  And if he's F2, why would she risk running into him knowing people have smartphones and will snap them straight away.  Dunno, but I strongly suspect the picture is not as recent as it appears, but then why would someone hold onto that pic until now?

Simple. Because she wasn't famous before.

nylonvagabond

Posts : 118
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:51 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:Funny recap by news.com.au (usually official with the show) and about Georgia's worry about hair color  giggling

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-australia-2016-episode-10/news-story/9c2a06c567778b25e54767673ab5c728

James Weir's recaps are always hilarious!  
My favourite quotes from this article:

"Kate [Matty's sister] stares at Georgia the whole time as if she’s formulating a plan that will successfully eradicate her from their lives without raising suspicions."

and

"It comes up that Georgia lived in Tasmania, and Lee’s nan reveals that’s where Lee was conceived. Who doesn’t love a nan with some old timey sex stories?"

Jo Thornley also does excellent recaps during the Bach seasons.  
Their humour reminds me not to take things too seriously Hugesmile

Bobette

Posts : 416
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 pm

Cameron exit interview with Popsugar. Snippet from the interview.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elimination-Interview-Cam-Cranley-Bachelorette-2016-42586626

PS: Did you guys have a general consensus on who you thought would win?

Cameron: We thought Matty J was going to, after all these dates and things and because he was one of her favourite people in the house — we thought he was always going to be up there. Personally, I thought Lee from the very start. Just because Lee's such a gentleman in an old-school way, how he goes about things. But I've seen her with Courtney on group dates, and she was so openly affectionate with him. And I knew for a fact that she and Jake had an amazing first date, and there was a reason he was still there even though he hadn't had a date with her since that time. It really was anyone's game . . . so I couldn't pick it.

PS: Can you please tell me if Lee has any flaws that you can see?

Cameron: He cannot sing at all. I was very happy to discover that, because I was very close with Lee and saw him day in and day out, and I discovered that he cannot sing, and that's literally it [laughs].

PS: Does Matty J have any flaws?

Cameron: Matty J is the most well-rounded person you could meet. He's so quick-witted and funny — he's just hilarious, and he's got some of the best dress sense I've ever seen, and he's a good-looking guy. You're sitting there going, this is like a joke, these guys are ridiculous. It sounds like we pump each other up so much; we look like we're each others' biggest fans — but it's because they're just the best guys. I met them both and was like, "These guys are such good-looking guys, they've got to be absolutely assholes, surely," but they're really nice guys, too!


Last edited by ElonM on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

ElonM

Posts : 3103
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 pm

@LynnTa wrote:I'm glad someone else noticed G's lighter hair color. I brushed it off earlier thinking it was just my screen.
I wonder whether it means anything at alLee giggling

I wondered that too

Just Looking

Posts : 407
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Does anyone know if there is any significance in the F2 and media exposure, especially towards the end. For instance, Lee has had a couple of interviews and articles but nothing from Matty. Is it more likely that the F1 goes completely into hiding

Just Looking

Posts : 407
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:27 am

I sincerely hope I am wrong because I'm crushing hard on Lee. These IG pics are public and were posted 2 days after the FRC. Mattys sister liked the last pic. Interested in your thoughts. The last hashtag did me in


Sundy

Female Posts : 2471
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:32 am

Thanks @Sundy, great finding.... they forgot to add chicken winner to the hashtag laugh out loud IMO Matty looks really happy IMO and not crushed as his sister predicted if he wasn't F1....we will see.


Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

mercieme

Posts : 4375
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum