SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Has Matty j's video interview been posted yet?

Here you go....dramatic with the music as expected giggling

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/919214891556299/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Ok - so here's a question for those that can access to Matty and Lee's SM.

What have their accounts been like in the last couple of weeks? Are they out with friends partying, are they posting pics of family, are they hardly posting anything?

If my love was going through the most terrible time, where it looked as though they were going to lose a parent to a horrible disease I wouldn't be out and about at bars postings pics with friends - I'd probably be posting pics of those nearest and dearest saying how blessed I am to have them in my life or I'd be keeping pretty quiet on SM.

Just a thought.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:11 pm

^ @Katiebelle Georgia was spotted out and about at a theatre premiere on Saturday night in Melbourne, I've attached the link and someone in the FB group said they spotted Matty at a comedy show in Sydney.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3862124/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-flashes-black-bra-sheer-blouse-Australian-premiere-Kinky-Boots.html
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - so here's a question for those that can access to Matty and Lee's SM.

What have their accounts been like in the last couple of weeks? Are they out with friends partying, are they posting pics of family, are they hardly posting anything?

If my love was going through the most terrible time, where it looked as though they were going to lose a parent to a horrible disease I wouldn't be out and about at bars postings pics with friends - I'd probably be posting pics of those nearest and dearest saying how blessed I am to have them in my life or I'd be keeping pretty quiet on SM.

Just a thought.

I only have Lee. I feel like a kid trading Pokemon. He has been on a little bit to like photos etc and was on the same time recently as Georgia on 2 occasions. He hasn't been papped out as far as I'm aware. As for Matty I have heard he is completely MIA from him social media but I believe he was out at a comedy show on Friday b
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Someone posted a picture with Lee a couple of days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL5S0_QAovq/?tagged=thebacheloretteau

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - so here's a question for those that can access to Matty and Lee's SM.

Just a thought.

I only have Lee. I feel like a kid trading Pokemon. He has been on a little bit to like photos etc and was on the same time recently as Georgia on 2 occasions. He hasn't been papped out as far as I'm aware. As for Matty I have heard he is completely MIA from him social media but I believe he was out at a comedy show on Friday b

There was a DM article that showed Lee hanging out with Tully Smyth a few weeks ago but IMO most likely a coincidental meeting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3817999/The-Bachelorette-s-Lee-Elliott-spotted-Big-Brother-star-Tully-Smyth.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 pm

From recollection the IG pic was taken at the Physio and the Tully pic was at the start of the month. Both quiet of late
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Both are being good little soldiers. Both are just fantastic IMO.

I hope Georgia is able to let the f2 go prior to making him walk expectantly towards her in that oh so formal setting. That just kills me. At least in the aus version there is no proposing so he will be spared of that at least.

Matty would IMO look like a kicked puppy and Lee IMO would look as though as though his world has just momentarily ended.

Ouch and ouch. I'm not sure how to mentally prepare for either TBH.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 pm

mercieme wrote:

Here you go....dramatic with the music as expected  giggling

What's with the sorrowful music ? Yikes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Here you go....dramatic with the music as expected  giggling

What's with the sorrowful music ? Yikes.

Because he is the spoiled F2 and IMO we all need to feel the pain of him getting booted come Thursday night, editing mis-direction IMO. Georgia pretty much narrating Matty's journey compared to the others is very telling...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:50 pm

But do they normally contrast the music so much for each of the contestants in these recaps ? In the past ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Story

Well, supposed to be the new F3 pic on FB but it's not loading?

Last edited by nylonvagabond on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy