SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 57 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:12 am

I think this says a lot as to why Georgia is different from past leads. She had some really really great guys and that made it harder for sure it seems for her to make a choice, especially while on a show like this

"A lot of people have said in past seasons that they wanted to take people through who they knew wouldn't get hurt, because they knew who their number one was," she explains, "but I didn't have that. I've got three beautiful guys who are very invested and who I'm invested in, and it's inevitable that there's going to be heartbreak for somebody. I absolutely hate that."
source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:18 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:New preview uploaded on Facebook! G talking about how she needs to know exactly where she stands with these guys and whether they more than just "like her". That's why I think she lets Jake go at F3 - he'll most likely talk about the connection they have and how much he likes her but I doubt he'll say he's falling in love with her, whereas Matty or Lee will probably express that further. JMO Ofcourse!!

IA. Lee may only say that he's never felt like this before, whereas I can definitely see Matty saying that he's head over heals in love with her. JMO of course

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:22 am

http://www.thegamersdrop.com/2016/10/26/bachelorette-australia-2016-georgia-love-picks-matty-jake-hints-winner-11106/

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:33 am

Just Looking wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:New preview uploaded on Facebook! G talking about how she needs to know exactly where she stands with these guys and whether they more than just "like her". That's why I think she lets Jake go at F3 - he'll most likely talk about the connection they have and how much he likes her but I doubt he'll say he's falling in love with her, whereas Matty or Lee will probably express that further. JMO Ofcourse!!

IA.  Lee may only say that he's never felt like this before, whereas I can definitely see Matty saying that he's head over heals in love with her.  JMO of course
I doubt Jake will pull out the L word. Not his style and he isn't in that deep I think. I doubt Lee would too. But I guess we will see how the dates go.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:14 am

I have not been able to sleuth any movements as yet and the F2 are usually in Sydney by now. I don't know what's going on. There is usually teasers from the radio outlets for interviews tomorrow with the F3 and nada???  Anyone else had any luck?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 am

Sundy wrote:I have not been able to sleuth any moments as yet and the F2 are usually in Sydney by now. I don't know what's going on. There is usually teasers from the radio outlets for interviews tomorrow with the F3 and nada???  Anyone else had any luck?

Nope! Very quiet on the social media front...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:23 am

Latest Sportsbet odds...

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette/The-Bachelorette-2892033.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:23 am

Sundy wrote:I have not been able to sleuth any movements as yet and the F2 are usually in Sydney by now. I don't know what's going on. There is usually teasers from the radio outlets for interviews tomorrow with the F3 and nada???  Anyone else had any luck?
If Georgia's mum has gone into palliative care I would be very surprised if she left Melbourne in case anything happened with her mum while she was away, and it's not as if they can't do media from Melbourne. If Matty is on the move, then he is F1 IMO, obviously harder to tell if it's Lee as he's already there.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:30 am

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-2016-finale-emotions/

love this article!!! Agree 100%

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:40 am

Agree, this article speaks the truth!

Btw. Look at how confident Lee seems on that photo. The other ones not that much

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:42 am

I think for the photo they took lots of different photos with guys standing in different positions and maybe that's when Lee was smiling more a bit and in the others they were? Hard to say, imo, but I think it is more just a snapshot than who is the F1 especially since it was before the ending

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:43 am

Are all the photos taken before the final week then?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 72 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 57 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy