SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:56 am

Flowergrrl wrote:Here's a screenshot of the comment made on IG:

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Screen19

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMApHhsBKaT/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

Wait, Lee isn't the tallest though?? teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:53 am

Imo, Lee is incredible to say what he says, especially since I believe he is F2/runner-up.

I have yet to hear an F2 be so introspective and state that it's about the connection and not a competition (despite how the show tries to make it that way) and not have it be about their ego but truly be about finding one's soul mate and that even if it is not him, Lee gets that and supports it.

It shows me how (as Jake said) Lee has a "massive heart" and I can see how that ties into how Lee grew up, where he was bullied severely and despite that still being someone who is so supportive, introspective, and self-less.

Honestly, it takes a person who is truly genuine and not ego-driven at all, who puts others first, to have that type of perspective and I can see Lee being very supportive of Georgia and Matty as a couple.

Lee is a gem  beatingheart

lrose wrote:
While Elliot has long been the bookie’s favourite to win, Johnson has emerged as a serious dark horse for the final rose.
And he said that he’s hoping the fact he’s not the top contender on paper won’t stand in his way when Love makes her choice in the final episode.

“It’s hard to find something not to like about Lee” Johnson said. “He’s a very genuine, nice guy. He’s got a great job, he’s got his own house. I don’t think there could be any better competition than Lee. “(But) on paper people can be a better match and more suited but it all comes down to that connection. And I’m just hoping that as incredible as Lee is, my connection with Georgia is what’s going to get me across the line and make her want to be with me in the long term.”

It’s a sentiment that Elliot concurred with.

“I’m not here to pit myself against other people,” he said. “I know it’s the point of the show but if (Matt and Georgia have) got a connection and they’re true soulmates who are meant to be in each others lives then there is that indecipherable, can’t put into words connection. “You’re there trying to find that connection and what is meant to be. I’ve been completely and utterly myself and that’s all I can possibly do.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia-lee-and-matty-j-fight-for-georgias-love-in-finale/news-story/2a2c466ba7598ac3407f61d9965f6e3f

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Imo, Lee is incredible to say what he says, especially since I believe he is F2/runner-up.

I have yet to hear an F2 be so introspective and state that it's about the connection and not a competition (despite how the show tries to make it that way) and not have it be about their ego but truly be about finding one's soul mate and that even if it is not him, Lee gets that and supports it.

It shows me how (as Jake said) Lee has a "massive heart" and I can see how that ties into how Lee grew up, where he was bullied severely and despite that still being someone who is so supportive, introspective, and self-less.

Honestly, it takes a person who is truly genuine and not ego-driven at all, who puts others first, to have that type of perspective and I can see Lee being very supportive of Georgia and Matty as a couple.

lrose wrote:
While Elliot has long been the bookie’s favourite to win, Johnson has emerged as a serious dark horse for the final rose.
And he said that he’s hoping the fact he’s not the top contender on paper won’t stand in his way when Love makes her choice in the final episode.

“It’s hard to find something not to like about Lee” Johnson said. “He’s a very genuine, nice guy. He’s got a great job, he’s got his own house. I don’t think there could be any better competition than Lee. “(But) on paper people can be a better match and more suited but it all comes down to that connection. And I’m just hoping that as incredible as Lee is, my connection with Georgia is what’s going to get me across the line and make her want to be with me in the long term.”

“I’m not here to pit myself against other people,” he said. “I know it’s the point of the show but if (Matt and Georgia have) got a connection and they’re true soulmates who are meant to be in each others lives then there is that indecipherable, can’t put into words connection. “You’re there trying to find that connection and what is meant to be. I’ve been completely and utterly myself and that’s all I can possibly do.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia-lee-and-matty-j-fight-for-georgias-love-in-finale/news-story/2a2c466ba7598ac3407f61d9965f6e3f

Love this article. Both guys are great - I keep changing my mind who is F1 out of the two, but reading this, IMO, it sounds like Matty is the one?

Can't wait or the finale, but don't want to see anyone broken-hearted Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Imo, Lee is incredible to say what he says, especially since I believe he is F2/runner-up.

lrose wrote:

Wow, this quote sounds like Lee is F2. Would he say this (even as a misdirect) if he is F2? no idea

ETA: Kind of reminded me of what Nikki said before the finale, about being okay even though one of them has a boyfriend and the other one doesn't.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelainpony Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 am

Georgia recently liked this from Instagram. I am so confused if this is a subtle hint that she's the wrong girl for Matty or if she's counter-acting that she is the right one.  question

I am still firmly #TeamLee no matter what!

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 14881410
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:01 am

Lol at least she is getting a smile on such a tough week
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:07 am

Lee saying I know it’s the point of the show but if (Matt and Georgia have) got a connection and they’re true soulmates who are meant to be in each others lives then there is that indecipherable, can’t put into words connection.

Indescribable, cant explain it is how Georgia described her feelings for Lee when she spoke to his mom. teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 1f60d
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Lee saying I know it’s the point of the show but if (Matt and Georgia have) got a connection and they’re true soulmates who are meant to be in each others lives then there is that indecipherable, can’t put into words connection.

Indescribable, cant explain it is how Georgia described her feelings for Lee when she spoke to his mom. teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 1f60d

See, to me that part sounds like someone who is actually experiencing that...He has found his soulmate. As if he knows what they have and if Matty and Georgia had had that, then they would be together but, he knows that they don't. Lee sounds more generous in his praise...as someone who can be because he won. A little different than "He’s a very genuine, nice guy. He’s got a great job, he’s got his own house". That sounds rather generic and a little bitter to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:13 pm

lee's interview here and the ones that have come out the last few days scream F2 to me.

JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:23 pm

IA that Lee's interview is very F2. In addition the pic attached to the article shows Matty grinning ear to ear, his standard trademark so IMO looks happy with the outcome. Regardless IMO both guys seem awesome & will come on top no matter what goes down Thursday night, no losers in this process, all winners IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Could be nothing but Bachelorette Aus twitter liked this tweet. Whomever is tweeting doesn't seem to favour Matty.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/791201385559658497
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:Lee saying I know it’s the point of the show but if (Matt and Georgia have) got a connection and they’re true soulmates who are meant to be in each others lives then there is that indecipherable, can’t put into words connection.

See, to me that part sounds like someone who is actually experiencing that...He has found his soulmate. As if he knows what they have and if Matty and Georgia had had that, then they would be together but, he knows that they don't. Lee sounds more generous in his praise...as someone who can be because he won. A little different than "He’s a very genuine, nice guy. He’s got a great job, he’s got his own house". That sounds rather generic and a little bitter to me.

Since I think Lee is F2, I actually think he is being the most gracious male F2 I have ever heard, and someone who can put aside his own ego and truly care about someone else's happiness. If that's not love, I don't know what is. And that's key for me. If someone truly loves someone, they will be happy for them... even if it comes at the cost of their own heart breaking, which is what, imo, happened to Lee.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy