SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:23 am

Bobette wrote:
lrose wrote:^ that could be a possibility.

(whoops, you quoted me before i edited my post.. haha i meant black in insta pics Embarressed! )

I knew what you meant Hugesmile

I'm convinced these were taken on the same day as they shot the supposedly 'in the moment' PIs at his sister's house.  They probably shot them then went out for drinks straight after.  Does the IG pics have a timestamp?

His sister's hair and makeup are much more like they were in the PI than they are on the HTD.  Also, Matty's hair is a match (a windswept version of how it looked in the PI) and look at the stubble growth - identical.

IA, same day as HTD. Matty is wearing a different T shirt, but that's all that's different

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:24 am

While in these outfits...
His sister says:
* she's worried for him and wants to wrap him up and take him away from all of this.
* he has a 3 in 4 chance of getting his heart broken, and they're not good odds.
* she wants to tell him to slow it right down because he's gone in head first and is in deep.
* that she would be okay with him moving to Melbourne because it would be for the right reasons, that he's in love and happy.

Matty says:
* now is the turning point for him. If he's got to go, he'd want it to be now, because if he continues on after this point he really will be heartbroken if he doesn't make it to the end.

Doesn't sounds like they know the outcome yet to me. But they could be really good actors I suppose??

And why would he bother changing his tshirt for the PI?

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:29 am

Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:
lrose wrote:^ that could be a possibility.

(whoops, you quoted me before i edited my post.. haha i meant black in insta pics Embarressed! )

I knew what you meant Hugesmile

I'm convinced these were taken on the same day as they shot the supposedly 'in the moment' PIs at his sister's house.  They probably shot them then went out for drinks straight after.  Does the IG pics have a timestamp?

His sister's hair and makeup are much more like they were in the PI than they are on the HTD.  Also, Matty's hair is a match (a windswept version of how it looked in the PI) and look at the stubble growth - identical.

IA, same day as HTD.  Matty is wearing a different T shirt, but that's all that's different

So now I think their manner in the HTP PIs is crucial to working out who wins.

Is Matty sad, or just tired/sunburned/hungover? Is his sister happy because he won, or because her fears/concerns were proven valid? I'd like to think she would be happier for him to have won.

Also, I detected an apologetic tone in her voice, which would make sense if he was F1. Like she was trying to explain why she had been so (IMO) rude/harsh to Georgia during her girls chat at the HTD.

If he was F1 she could be backpedalling now that she realises Georgia wasn't going to dump him and is practically now her sister in law. Or, again, it could be a smugness that she called Georgia out and was right, if he's not F1.

It would be pretty darn rough though if they asked Matty to re-live his HTD and give a commentary on it if he'd just been crushed like a bug under Georgia's heels 2 days prior. Fuel to the Matty = F1 fire I think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:30 am

LovingLove wrote:While in these outfits...
His sister says:
* she's worried for him and wants to wrap him up and take him away from all of this.
* he has a 3 in 4 chance of getting his heart broken, and they're not good odds.
* she wants to tell him to slow it right down because he's gone in head first and is in deep.
* that she would be okay with him moving to Melbourne because it would be for the right reasons, that he's in love and happy.

Matty says:
* now is the turning point for him. If he's got to go, he'd want it to be now, because if he continues on after this point he really will be heartbroken if he doesn't make it to the end.

Doesn't sounds like they know the outcome yet to me. But they could be really good actors I suppose??

For me it's their tone that's significant. See above for how I interpreted it. Am I crazy? Can anyone else hear what I mean?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:33 am

Bobette wrote:
His sister says:

Matty says:

For me it's their tone that's significant.  See above for how I interpreted it.  Am I crazy?  Can anyone else hear what I mean?

I didn't think he sounded sad, just concerned that he might not be F1. To me it still rings true as being done around the same time as the date - not on the day, but within a few days of it (i.e. before they know who the winner is).

I have to agree that it would be very tough of them to make him relive it all 2 days after finale if he isn't F1.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:37 am

LovingLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
His sister says:

Matty says:

For me it's their tone that's significant.  See above for how I interpreted it.  Am I crazy?  Can anyone else hear what I mean?

I didn't think he sounded sad, just concerned that he might not be F1. To me it still rings true as being done around the same time as the date - not on the day, but within a few days of it (i.e. before they know who the winner is).

I have to agree that it would be very tough of them to make him relive it all 2 days after finale if he isn't F1.

IA, pretty sure it's the same time as HTD and he's worried because he's falling for Georgia

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 am

LovingLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
His sister says:

Matty says:

IA with you. I have never seen producers in any franchise go back to the house of the contestants to do a PI post filming. We have only seen them go back to the mansion to do PIs. So IMO those PIs that Matty did at his sister's house were either done earlier before the HTD was shot or at most the next day before production packed up and traveled to the next destination.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:50 am

Considering HTDs were filmed around the 7th August, I would be surprised if she hung onto the pic for around 3 weeks to post it on the 28th of August. For what purpose would she wait to post it until he came back to Aus after the finale? Especially when it's not like she waited for the HTD to be aired before posting... we only know it was straight after finale because we have worked out the filming schedule and seen pics of Georgia arriving back at the airport.

I really think Kate just likes that jumper.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:52 am

LovingLove wrote:Considering HTDs were filmed around the 7th August, I would be surprised if she hung onto the pic for around 3 weeks to post it on the 28th of August. For what purpose would she wait to post it until he came back to Aus after the finale? Especially when it's not like she waited for the HTD to be aired before posting... we only know it was straight after finale because we have worked out the filming schedule and seen pics of Georgia arriving back at the airport.

I really think Kate just likes that jumper.

And he likes that shirt !

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:54 am

You guys are awesome. I have been sweating on these photos all day but now it appears as though they are infact the same day as HTD and posted later. Let the sleuthing continue @AllAboutLove it may be safe to come out
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 014032B6-AD8E-4572-8BAE-663CCDA44AD5Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 40E99E46-75EE-4C40-9C2A-3E1562B8174F
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:56 am

Someone asked who the poster on IG is? I believe it is Kate's sister in law
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:01 am

Now that you mention it, maybe they were taken around the same time as the HTD. It might explain the comment from IG user @tarleeah saying she thought it was "a few Sunday's ago".
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy