SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 72 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pancare - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:17 am

Also, I don't think Georgia would be even looking at social media much or watching or reading any of Matty's interviews as she has far more important issues in her life right now, so nothing Matty says would have much of an effect on her.
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Pancare - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:23 am

Georgia and Lee's focus is definitely on G's mom and their family.
That said, SM and media can definitely be an added strain even if they don't look at it it does matter what is being put out there.
Ultimately, my hope for them is that they can find peace and comfort in this trying time  Pancare - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f443
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:27 am

Georgia and Lee should blame Channel 10 for the editing that hid their love story.

All I see is a guy whose heart was broken and is now free to express his hurt. Something he hasn't done in peace because of the restrictions. Only his mother and sister knew the result. While he was heartbroken Georgia and Lee even faced with her mother's illness had that support and love.

So far, I'm yet to read from the interviews conducted that Matty has any ill feelings against G&L. In fact, he made an effort to reach out to both parties in spite of his hurt. This speaks volume of who he is and for his character to be questioned given everything is interesting.

If him answering questions is a problem maybe Channel 10 with respect to the happy couple shouldn't allow those questions to be asked.

Georgia picked the person she felt the most connected to and shouldn't have backlash for this.

So, I blame Channel 10 for blindsiding the public and hiding the couple love story. This is truly unfortunate.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:29 am

I wish at the end they would release a video of all the scenes of the F1 they cut so we can see all the  moments we missed and we can truly understand their love story, then the lead would face less backlash.
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:31 am

I have no issue with Matty about the edit. That's got nothing to do with him.

I just have more respect for Nikki who chose to use her press tour to actually address the backlash Richie and Alex received and which Matty has not done so at all.

I have yet to hear Matty say that Georgia and Lee do not deserve any backlash they are getting especially in the situation of G's mom dying.

If Matty has said this in an interview, that she doesn't deserve any backlash the way that Nikki did then I would have more respect for him as I do Nikki.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:34 am

Georgia has received nowhere near the amount of backlash Richie was receiving though *IMO*. I mean, Nikki would have felt the need to say something because Richie and Alex were receiving death threats, they had basically 90% of Australia against them. With Lee and Matty it was more 50/50 *IMO*, i've actually seen a lot more positive comments on her instagram and facebook than negative
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:38 am

I have personally seen Georgia's SM have death threats posted and outright hatred as well as Lee.

It has died down since they posted about her mother but G (and L) definitely has gotten a ton of hate and especially the media not supporting the couple as much. It's why there are more articles about Matty being Nikki than there are about the happy couple.

When that's the main focus of the media it drives SM which is a shame as Georgia is going through such a heartbreaking time which Richie never went through.

So it's totally different and even worse, imo, for Georgia than for Richie, imo, given the situation.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:39 am

Thread unlocked. Posts have been deleted.

Just a reminder: stating that another member's opinion is "unfair" or "what is wrong with you all" type posts will be deleted as those posts are against forum rules. Furthermore, baiting and berating other members even subtly won't be tolerated.

If you are new to the threads or need a refresher, the rules can be found here.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:18 am

Posting here  Pancare - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f494

@leeroyelliott Words cannot express just how much I truly wish this was a very different post. Today is such a mix of emotions. It's actually not possible for me to be any happier to finally tell the whole world that I have found my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life in you @georgiealove You are my everything and my world! But at the same time I could not be any more saddened by what you and your family are going through right now. It most certainly puts everything else into perspective and has only reiterated just how much I absolutely want to be there for you & be your rock as you have been mine today and always! I feel truly blessed to have finally been able to meet the absolutely extraordinary woman who is your mother. I can certainly now see where your strength, love for life, sense of humour and beauty both inside & out come from!
#pancare #bacheloretteau www.pancare.org.au

nd4reality wrote:

It's so hard to know what to say in this instance. What I'd originally thought I'd be posting today was a gushy message all about love, butterflies, fireworks and just how happy @leeroyelliott makes me every day and how lucky I feel to have found the love of my life through this crazy experience. And while all of this couldn't be more true, it's not the most important thing to say right now. What should be one of the most exciting weeks of my life has instead turned into one of the hardest with my family going through something no one ever wants to face. But a small solace I can find in this extremely difficult time is that I have this amazing man by my side and for that I feel so lucky. He's been so incredibly supportive and loving and managed to make me smile and laugh every day despite everything else. Thank you to everyone who's supported us and followed my story. The messages of love and support have been overwhelming and so so humbling. Thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart ❤️ by @georgiealove

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:22 am

bellehuntley wrote:I wish at the end they would release a video of all the scenes of the F1 they cut so we can see all the  moments we missed and we can truly understand their love story, then the lead would face less backlash.

That would be amazing

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:35 am

Just Looking wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:I wish at the end they would release a video of all the scenes of the F1 they cut so we can see all the  moments we missed and we can truly understand their love story, then the lead would face less backlash.

That would be amazing

I don't think it would change backlash that much to have a video after the show airs. I think going back to the formula of making sure to highlight the lead/F1 love story and not the F2 is what will stave off backlash.

Sadly, it seems this year has been the year for highlighting the F2, both for Richie and Georgia's season as well as for Ben's season (JoJo, where in her case she became the Bette immediately at ATFR so the backlash didn't continue post-show).

I don't know why Warner Brothers (who also produced Richie and Georgia's seasons) are doing this other than to just drive drama or get F2s to become next leads and thus get viewers behind the F2 instead of the lead/F1 (who actually have a real life relationship post-show so need support, imo).

Usually the show highlights the F3, F4, etc, and then showcases the Lead/F1 as well so there's a bit of both and by the time FRC comes around viewers are on board with the Lead/F1 (as was the case with Sam and Snez once Heather left and same with Sam and Sasha once Richie left).

I hope they change it next year and go back to what they did for previous seasons when SHINE produced the show. It just doesn't work for the AU shows to highlight the F2 because they don't have an announcement for next lead immediately like they did with JoJo (and so audiences had a win-win finale).

Hopefully the producers wake up and realize that for the AU shows the ratings do better with more emphasis on Lead/F1 love story. If not, then I don't see audiences becoming invested, even in redeeming love stories since Richie's season proved the F2 story overpowered the redeeming Lead/F1 story anyway.

It's why I feel bad for whomever they choose for next leads if they are past contestants because it is likely that they may have been loved as F2 or as a contestant but will be hated as Lead.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

That would be amazing

I don't think it would change backlash that much to have a video after the show airs. I think going back to the formula of making sure to highlight the lead/F1 love story and not the F2 is what will stave off backlash.

Sadly, it seems this year has been the year for highlighting the F2, both for Richie and Georgia's season as well as for Ben's season (JoJo, where in her case she became the Bette immediately at ATFR so the backlash didn't continue post-show).

I don't know why Warner Brothers (who also produced Richie and Georgia's seasons) are doing this other than to just drive drama or get F2s to become next leads and thus get viewers behind the F2 instead of the lead/F1 (who actually have a real life relationship post-show so need support, imo).

Usually the show highlights the F3, F4, etc, and then showcases the Lead/F1 as well so there's a bit of both and by the time FRC comes around viewers are on board with the Lead/F1 (as was the case with Sam and Snez once Heather left and same with Sam and Sasha once Richie left).

I hope they change it next year and go back to what they did for previous seasons when SHINE produced the show. It just doesn't work for the AU shows to highlight the F2 because they don't have an announcement for next lead immediately like they did with JoJo (and so audiences had a win-win finale).

Hopefully the producers wake up and realize that for the AU shows the ratings do better with more emphasis on Lead/F1 love story. If not, then I don't see audiences becoming invested, even in redeeming love stories since Richie's season proved the F2 story overpowered the redeeming Lead/F1 story anyway.

It's why I feel bad for whomever they choose for next leads if they are past contestants because it is likely that they may have been loved as F2 or as a contestant but will be hated as Lead.  hmmm

Exactly! I don't want to be surprised as a viewer, because that usually means i'm heartbroken as well because my favourite doesn't win. i'd rather watch the true love story and have the F1 be highlighted so i can be invested in the person who's F1 and have a happy ending, instead of what's happened the past two seasons where my favourite has been the heartbroken F2.

Also it would take a lot of pressure and stress off the lead, as it would mean social media would be on their side. I think I even recall Georgia saying she was scared that people wouldn't like her decision (this was probably after seeing how much Matty was highlighted as the front runner)

Although it was a shock finale in a way for many (I had a gut feeling it would be Lee), that doesn't create for good tv when real people and real feelings are involved. I really hope it changes. Even if they at least make it 50/50 with the amount of footage for each.Because then the F2 wouldn't have to deal with people thinking they're the one at the end and they wouldn't have to play along as much, and everyone would be happier with the decision in the end.

Last edited by bellehuntley on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 72 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy