SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:52 am

Georgia is an amazing woman. beatingheart
Sending love and positive thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

I am so overwhelmed by the huge outpouring of love, support and condolences from all over the world since announcing the devastating news of my beautiful mum's passing. I'm absolutely amazed by the number of messages I've received from others who've been through or are going through the same heartbreak, let alone from those who are just sending well wishes. Thank you to every single person who has shared even a single thought for me and my family. This is an absolutely awful time in our lives and we know the hurt will continue for a long time. But one thing my mum taught me was to believe in paying it forward and that from every negative can come even the slightest positive. So I hope my family's gut wrenching loss can create some awareness of the brutal disease that is pancreatic cancer and hopefully do some good in helping to find a cure. November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. If you have time, please head to www.pancare.org.au and if you have even a dollar spare, please think of donating or buying a purple ribbon or wrist band to wear this month in support of @pancareaus and let's hope the sobering statistic of a 7% survival rate for this awful cancer can be changed stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 1f49c stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 1f49c stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 1f49c #pancare #pancarefoundation #pancreaticcancer #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth #bacheloretteau
@georgiealove

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 14714447_1981134818779782_4459459934936891392_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3NTIxNjk1OTYxNjIwNjA3Mw%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:38 am

This is Lee's IG post just now that he posted... beatingheart  :tissuebox

by @leeroyelliott

This photo was taken the morning I set off on the crazy and amazing adventure that lead me to finding the love of my life.

These are the two most incredible, inspiring, loving, encouraging and supportive people I know and I could not be happier nor prouder to call them my mother & father.

I've been guilty of taking you for granted and not often enough have I told you just how much I absolutely love you both and how grateful I truly am for all that you have given and done for me!

You both are the sole reason I have set the bar so high when looking for my soul mate, best friend and the person I want to wake up next to every single morning for the rest of my life.

After nearly 37 years of marriage you are more in love today than the day you met.

Over the past 7 years my father has had a pretty rough time with his health but throughout it all my mother was his absolute rock! She was there beside him for every doctor's appointment, every chemo treatment, every operation, every time he woke in ICU, every time he woke in the middle of the night in pain and she never once complained as there was nowhere she would rather be than by my father's side in both sickness and in health.

It's hard not to bare witness to this and not hope that one day I would be so lucky as to find my rock and I finally have in you @georgiealove.

I could not even fathom what you and your family are going through baby but know I am to be right there beside you, holding your hand and kissing your forehead, today and always!

Life is far too short and far too precious not to make the absolute most of the time you have with your loved ones.

So drop whatever it is you're doing and turn to, call, FaceTime, hell write a letter but tell your loved ones that you love them.

November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and the 17th of November is International Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day. If you have a spare moment and a spare dollar please head to pancare.org.au to make a donation or buy a purple ribbon or wristband to wear this month in support of @pancareaus #pancare #pancarefoundation #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth #bacheloretteau

https://www.instagram.com/leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:49 am

Wow - what an amazing post. I was tearing up as soon as I started reading it. Just when I though I couldn't be more impressed with Lee he's writes something so beautiful and heartfelt - it sounds like he is such a supportive partner to Georgia and a wonderful son.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 am

Oh Lee. :tissuebox beatingheart

Love that he came into Georgia's life at the exact right #fate
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Lee is such a deeply wonderful person. His post is so beautiful and heartfelt. I love how Georgia and Lee found each other at the time she needed him most....truly destiny. I have a strong belief that Lee and Georgia will write a lifelong love story....just like both their parents have. What a lovely blessing that Belinda got to know that her beloved Georgia would be safe and well loved by Lee....before she passed. I imagine that gave her tremendous comfort and joy. stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 1f49e  stylist - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 1f607

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Bachelor/ette stars appear on Family Feud

Osher captains the men's team, which sees this The Bachelor's Richie Strahan reunite with former Bachelorette 2015 stars Davey Lloyd and Dave Billsborrow.

Georgia leads the women's side along with The Bachelor winner Alex Nation and her fellow contestants Keira Maguire and Heather Maltman.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 72 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy