SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sundy wrote:Just looked at the weather in Sydney on 28/8 it was close to 21c.  Friday 5/8 to Sunday 7/8  it was 15c-16c. From memory Matty had a big jacket on going into his sisters house. My guess is that his HTD was filmed around this time and close to Courtney's. Makes sense really as they are both in the same state and the same state as filming.

So, we're the photos taken on the day (as suggested) or post filming. If they were refilming the shots would it be possible that they were done on 28/8? Would all of the production crew been back by this time? Didn't they have a bit of a weekend celebration in Singapore?  I'm thinking by the warm clothes and the dates that the IG pics were taken on the day of filming and uploaded later.

Regarding the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag, this could go either way. If she was there on the day, which I believe she could have been, I think they would have said no SM including Matty until after FRC. The perplexing thing about the whole IG post for me is that his sister liked the pic. IMO I highly doubt she would give something like that away if he was F1. I think perhaps it's supportive hashtag more than anything else. It is quite telling though.

In regards to the racy photos that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned I cannot see an F1 in Australia liking such photos. And I know that to some I might sound prudish but that's jmho. Even if it was a friend/you support the product etc if you are in a new relationship with someone wouldn't you think twice before liking a photo like that?  IMO it's a bit disrespectful to Georgia. If he is a free agent though then he can like whatever he likes.

If Lee is F2 I hope the edit does not flip and make him Mr Smooth. IMO he is not at all smooth, he is a gentleman. He is 35 and is gentle and mature  in his approach. IMO this does not equal smooth. He has spoken about being bullied in younger years and how he was really self conscience about his appearance and therefore ensure he looks after himself now. He has not in one IM spoken badly of any of the other boys in the house and deserves respect. At this point I think he is protecting himself and his heart a little. For me I don't see Lee seeing this as a competition to be won. IMO his approach has been a little reserved but entirely genuine. I sincerely hope this plays out in the media and the finale in the coming week. It's rare to see such a gentleman on shows like this and we were fortunate enough to see a few this season, namely Lee and Cam
nd4reality wrote:I cannot see anyone liking racy photographs within a couple of weeks of being in a new relashionship. Was it just days? Regardless.

That has been the tipping point for me and if is f1, i would be disappointed for her. IMO. Many will not agree but that's ok I have an opinion.

Just Looking wrote:
Seabear wrote:I agree with Osher that her F5 are all really wonderful men. Georgia has IMO the best F5 in looks and personality that I have ever seen in any Bachelor season among all the Franchises.

I really see Georgia in a win win situation with her final two. I think she will pick the one that better represents the lifestyle she is looking for....the one she can't say goodbye too. Georgia is a hard read so I am on the fence about her final choice.

I like both Matty and Lee. I appreciate that both guys are quick with a smile.
I see Matty as very open and boyish in his outlook. Very handsome and outgoing...hence the narrator of so many episode vignettes. Matty has a fun sense of humor. IMO Matty seems like he has probably always been the popular guy.
I see Lee as very handsome and friendly but reserved in his approach. Lee seems very authentic and thoughtful...super kind hearted and never a bad word about anyone. Lee has a delightful sense of humor. I think the difficulty that Lee encountered as a child has given him a perspective of self protection and a certain cautiousness in his actions.   
I see both Lee and Matty as invested in Georgia. I think both will be sad to be F2....but IMO the hurt will cut deeper with Lee. I think Lee pushed himself further out of his comfort zone than Matty based on personality types. I don't see any artifice in the actions of Lee or Matty. No gamesmanship or trying to "win." Just two gents looking for love with the lovely Georgia.

If I were choosing I would pick Lee. His personality is more attractive to me. I like the reserve that he has and I love his family dynamic. Lee is also totally my style of manly good looks. Lee is going to be one of my top favorites from all the seasons regardless of were he finishes....at F1 or F2.
Matty while charming is a bit to on all the time. Not enough quiet in his personality for me. I also found his family dynamics a bit overbearing for my taste.

Georgia truly cannot go wrong with either choice. I am certain IMO it must have been a confusing and difficult decision for her. At the end of the day...My wish for all of them is to find their HEA in this format or in RL.

all JMO

IA with everything you say Seabear.  Whilst I like both Lee and Matty, and Jake too, Lee is my kinda man.  I just don't understand why he has been given such short edits though.   JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 pm

I so agree with all you said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Lee would be my choice too

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think this part of your post sums up really well what most fellow posters think. Both really great sincere fellas. I do agree that if Lee is as invested as Matty but just less all out there with it, he will take longer to bounce back from disappointment. I think we have yet to see Matty's confidence really bend & agree it is probably because he has always been capable, popular and well loved.
IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:55 pm

I have absolutely no clue who F1 is. I read everyone's posts and go round and round in circles. But you know what? I don't really care... as I already feel like a winner.

Georgia's story to find love has been the most fun I've ever had in a season - even better than Art and Matty's - and that's saying a lot. Georgia is smart and sweet and funny... and the men...OMG... the men are HOT and charming and just all round adorable.

So whichever way it goes I'm happy - Lee could be F1 and he and Georgia get the HEA and then I get a chance to see Matty as the next Bach or Matty is F1 and I hopefully get another season of Lee. Who wouldn't want that!?!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:I have absolutely no clue who F1 is. I read everyone's posts and go round and round in circles. But you know what? I don't really care... as I already feel like a winner.

Georgia's story to find love has been the most fun I've ever had in a season - even better than Art and Matty's - and that's saying a lot. Georgia is smart and sweet and funny..and the men...OMG... the men at HOT and charming and just all round adorable.

So whatever way it goes I'm happy - Lee could be F1 and he and Georgia get the HEA and then I get a chance to see Matty as the next Bach or Matty is F1 and I hopefully get another season of Lee. Who wouldn't want that!?!

Amen to that sister Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:I have absolutely no clue who F1 is. I read everyone's posts and go round and round in circles. But you know what? I don't really care... as I already feel like a winner.

Georgia's story to find love has been the most fun I've ever had in a season - even better than Art and Matty's - and that's saying a lot. Georgia is smart and sweet and funny..and the men...OMG... the men at HOT and charming and just all round adorable.

So whatever way it goes I'm happy - Lee could be F1 and he and Georgia get the HEA and then I get a chance to see Matty as the next Bach or Matty is F1 and I hopefully get another season of Lee. Who wouldn't want that!?!

Absolutely!! This season has been so fun and Georgia has been a great lead Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:12 am

Sundy wrote:I'm choosing to believe that both Matty and Lee are great guys. They are both attractive and I'm sure have women approaching them all the time. Someone's history does not always predict their future and their history as seen through others lens are always going to be skewed. I'm sure IMO  there's things in both these boys lives that are challenges for them that they choose not to make public that could play into the fact they are single. Georgia will make the right decision for her and I wish her all the happiness in the world. IMO we only see a snippet of these boys and not enough to form solid opinions on any of them. Case in point Courtney
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:12 am

Totally, completely agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Georgia has been a wonderful ambassador for Aussie Girls and the blokes have made it look like our streets are practically crawling with hot, funny, sensitive single guys.  

Combine that with the beautiful beaches/locations and I think The Tourism Commission should ditch their current ad campaign and just show potential international visitors a highlights package from Bachette instead.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:23 am

Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes I think all the guys are good guys and have their flaws and failings. None of them are perfect (even if said so, it's said in jest).

Imo, it's been a wonderful season so far and the guys have been great on the show. I'd say it's been one of the best season's yet and so very little drama which is why I think the drama that they do have is exaggerated and seen as more than it is because there's no sex or overnight dates or full-on crazies so dramatic music seems to be the most dramatic thing thus far giggling  

I am wishing that Georgia and her F1 are happy together and that the F2 gets a shot at being the Bachelor or at least finds his HEA too. beatingheart

Sleuthing has been really fun this season and one may have faves but overall it's the sleuthing and discussion together that makes it fun yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:37 am

Bobette wrote:

Totally, completely agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Georgia has been a wonderful ambassador for Aussie Girls and the blokes have made it look like our streets are practically crawling with hot, funny, sensitive single guys.  

Combine that with the beautiful beaches/locations and I think The Tourism Commission should ditch their current ad campaign and just show potential international visitors a highlights package from Bachette instead.
:yes: From someone like me who is not from Australia, you nailed it. The Top 6 are all great catches. I would include Ryan and Todd in thee as well and I would love to be Sam's friend. He is hilarious.Georgia hit the jackpot in the quality of her men. Like how she said jokingly in one interview, she learnt that she has to choose ONE only. giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes I think all the guys are good guys and have their flaws and failings. None of them are perfect (even if said so, it's said in jest).

Imo, it's been a wonderful season so far and the guys have been great on the show. I'd say it's been one of the best season's yet and so very little drama which is why I think the drama that they do have is exaggerated and seen as more than it is because there's no sex or overnight dates or full-on crazies so dramatic music seems to be the most dramatic thing thus far giggling  

I am wishing that Georgia and her F1 are happy together and that the F2 gets a shot at being the Bachelor or at least finds his HEA too. beatingheart

Sleuthing has been really fun this season and one may have faves but overall it's the sleuthing and discussion together that makes it fun yes

Abolutely agree!  I've been watching these shows for years but this has been my first attempt at sleuthing and it's increased my enjoyment of the show 1000%  

Thanks all!  blowkiss
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:01 am

Just rewatching Lee's SDs to see if I've missed any growth in their relationship, and again had to laugh at their celebrity crush conversation.

She loves Zac Efron - baby faced, charming with more of a cheeky vibe (a la Matty)
She doesn't like Brad Pitt - slightly older, good humoured and more world wary (a la Lee)

She does keep mentioning how old Lee is... Could his age and more refined way be a sticking point?

Just a thought.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption