SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:02 am

I was out for dinner and have just watched tonight's episode. OMG, I just had to go back and keep watching G & L. There is definitely something very deep there IMO. Loved the other two dates but I kept wanting to go back and watch Georgeia and Lee together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:09 am

LovingLove wrote:Just looked at the bachelorette website and the photos of Ep11 are all of Matty's date. Am I missing something?

Osher also had the most tweets about matty.

About the sadness when matty said to her he's fallin, ITA. i think she knew she was sending him home, but couldn't send him as f3 coz it would be too obvious i guess if it was lee vs jake jimo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:37 am

I like Matty but after looking at the screen caps for the finale I believe Lee is the F1.

Oh Matty :tissuebox

Also if the bathing suit she's wearing is a two that's a dead giveaway cause she wore a one piece for Matty J.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:42 am

I have noticed a few times that Matty has looked sideways at the camera during ITMs. Just a stupid little thing that I've noticed but doesn't 'really mean anything.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:11 am

mrsT wrote:After tonight's episode, I am solid on team Lee (he's the main reason I started watching it). But I haven't done any sleuthing because life.
After Matty's declaration, my husband straight away said that Georgia was sad and didn't want to hear it from him as opposed to when Lee was talking about his feelings. I thought it was just coz she couldn't say it back to Matty but I found it interesting that my husband thought that. He also thought the Melbourne issues was just manufactured drama where there was none. Just putting it out there from a different perspective to mine, especially since he like Matty.
I've forced the show on him and now he has no choice but to watch it
I am on Team Lee but I think he is F2. sad I totally agree that the Melbourne issues were manufactured drama. :yes:

I love that your hubby is watching it though thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:11 am

ElonM wrote:I like Matty but after looking at the screen caps for the finale I believe Lee is the F1.

Also if the bathing suit she's wearing is a two that's a dead giveaway cause she wore a one piece for Matty J.

can you explain why it is a dead giveaway?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:14 am

When GL said to Matty that she sort of feels like things that should logistically be hard maybe don't really matter because she just wants to be there, made me think of Sam saying to Snez that they might not know that much about each other but he sort of didn't care because there'd be time for all that later.

Similar sense of we'll just make it work because I can't even imagine not being with you.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 am

najpoziomka wrote:
ElonM wrote:I like Matty but after looking at the screen caps for the finale I believe Lee is the F1.

I believe her wearing a one piece versus a two piece is an indication of how comfortable she's with the person. For instance, with the one piece there more room for intimate touching.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:06 pm

ElonM wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:

I believe her wearing a one piece versus a two piece is an indication of how comfortable she's with the person. For instance, with the one piece there more room for intimate touching.

So you think the one piece is worn for the winner?...because I think the exact opposite. I would think she would be dressing sexier for the one she wants and actually that has more room for intimacy than the one piece. That being said, I still haven't watched the episode, but based on my many years glued to this silly show...two piece for the win. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 2498057887

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Re: Swimsuit its also important to remember both pools were outdoor but Matty's was in August in Sydney(chilly esp at night) and Lee's was August in Singapore (very warm).
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
ElonM wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:

So you think the one piece is worn for the winner?...because I think the exact opposite. I would think she would be dressing sexier for the one she wants and actually that has more room for intimacy than the one piece. That being said, I still haven't watched the episode, but based on my many years glued to this silly show...two piece for the win. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 2498057887

I may have not worded it correctly, but I meant to say the two piece is for the winner. SO if she's wearing that on the LCD with Lee then it's clear indication of where she is.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:14 pm

RomComet wrote:Omg Matty all the way IMO. Lee can still barely look her in the eye and she mentioned how seeing him more confident on HTD was appealing so we know it matters.

And then there's Matty practically throwing up with fear and he holds her gaze and delivers the Big L.

To me, her whispered "I love hearing that" was about as close to saying "I love you, too" as she dared get - and that pash afterwards and the fact his date was shown last and she gave him the first rose....case closed for me. Officially gonna start celebrating now because emotion.

I still haven't watched the show and probably won't have a chance till tonight, but I think giving him the first rose in the second to last episode is a sign Matty won't win. At this point tptb want to increase suspense for the audience and create doubt for the F1. The winner getting the last rose makes them insecure for the final RC. They doubt themselves, while the runner up gets a sense of confidence. Cue dramatic reactions all around at the final RC. This is going by my experiences with the American version of the show, however since I'm not as familiar with the Aussies producers no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption