SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Miyala wrote:I think Lee is F1 BUT I can't understand why she would take Matty to F2 after seeing how in he is. I agree with Lees date being more meaningful and thats a plus for Lee. Next date seem to be the opposite though?! That G seemed so tensed in the pool could easily be explained by her feeling that something made Matty tensed. He was so serious and not like himself so it would be strange if it didn't frighten her IMO.

I don't think I could cope seeing Matty heartbroken. This thought never made my stomach hurt like this time. Lee would also be devastated but the way Lee acts, looks and what he says I have heard from a lot of  guys before him and I have seen them crushed before. BUT Matty has this naive happiness to him that makes the though of him being crushed so much harder IMO. Like it would take the light out of him. Don't know if you get what I mean?

I thought about it and i think if it was lee vs jake finale it would be too obvious that lee is f1, i didn't see that chemistry with jake that everyone is banging on about
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:40 pm

najpoziomka wrote:
Miyala wrote:I think Lee is F1 BUT I can't understand why she would take Matty to F2 after seeing how in he is. I agree with Lees date being more meaningful and thats a plus for Lee. Next date seem to be the opposite though?! That G seemed so tensed in the pool could easily be explained by her feeling that something made Matty tensed. He was so serious and not like himself so it would be strange if it didn't frighten her IMO.

I don't think I could cope seeing Matty heartbroken. This thought never made my stomach hurt like this time. Lee would also be devastated but the way Lee acts, looks and what he says I have heard from a lot of  guys before him and I have seen them crushed before. BUT Matty has this naive happiness to him that makes the though of him being crushed so much harder IMO. Like it would take the light out of him. Don't know if you get what I mean?

I thought about it and i think if it was lee vs jake finale it would be too obvious that lee is f1, i didn't see that chemistry with jake that everyone is banging on about

I really don't want to watch Matty get his heart broken. I totally agree that he has a naive happiness to him. This can be contributed to the fact that Georgia is the second woman he said he's falling in love with/I love you to. Oh Matty   :tissuebox She should have sent him home at 3. But then in one interview he said he enjoys watching the show question
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:48 pm

^^^^^
I think he'll be alright. I'm torn beteen him and Cam as to who may be the next lead, but even if he's not ladies will be chasing him for sure. At least she didn't tell him she loves him... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:14 pm

najpoziomka wrote:^^^^^
I think he'll be alright. I'm torn beteen him and Cam as to who may be the next lead, but even if he's not ladies will be chasing him for sure. At least she didn't tell him she loves him... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thumbsup I agree, he will totally be alright after some time and in one way I don't think G is the one for him. She seems more suited for Lee IMO. So, being the bachelor would be nice, for him… and for us :bigsmile: . I am sure he would get the gig if he wants it. I believe thats the reason why he got so much screen time. He would be the perfect choice IMO and I am sure by the time it will begin I am very happy G didn't chose him hehehe

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:33 pm

I may be in the minority, but I am most heartbroken for Lee because he was the one to say to Georgia personally that he was scared of being hurt on their 2nd SD and also Lee's mother said the same thing to Georgia on his HTD about her being worried about Lee being hurt. So from early on he let his fears be known and being taken to the F2 to get dumped is heart-wrenching to me since I do believe he is F2.

I get this show, and I get that the lead's lead, but honestly I don't get why, after Lee and his mother had talked to Georgia about him being scared of getting his heart broken and hurt wouldn't send him home at F3. Jake never confessed to falling for Georgia on FD, Lee did. So taking Lee further when he was more emotionally invested, is just heartbreaking to me.

If Lee is F2 as I think, then his interviews and what he has said post-show is so gracious and compassionate for an F2 that it makes me admire him even more. It takes someone who truly has a "massive heart" (as Jake described Lee) to put the happiness of someone else before himself and have no ego about it but be genuinely supportive.

Lee's generous heart ties into what Lee said in interviews at the beginning of the season, that this was never a competition for him, it was about finding one's soul mate and as he said in his latest interview, the show may want to try pit him against someone but that's not what he is about.

That to me tells me that Lee is a man with integrity and who is selfless and willing to fall on the sword rather than nurse a bruised ego and that Lee doesn't see this as winning or losing but finding someone special, and if it is not him, then he still will be supportive and put the happiness of others before himself. That's the kind of man one marries, imo. Whoever marries Lee will be one lucky lady indeed, imo.  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority, but I am most heartbroken for Lee because he was the one to say to Georgia personally that he was scared of being hurt on their 2nd SD and also Lee's mother said the same thing to Georgia on his HTD about her being worried about Lee being hurt. So from early on he let his fears be known and being taken to the F2 to get dumped is heart-wrenching to me since I do believe he is F2.

I get this show, and I get that the lead's lead, but honestly I don't get why, after Lee and his mother had talked to Georgia about him being scared of getting his heart broken and hurt wouldn't send him home at F3. Jake never confessed to falling for Georgia on FD, Lee did. So taking Lee further when he was more emotionally invested, is just heartbreaking to me.

If Lee is F2 as I think, then his interviews and what he has said post-show is so gracious and compassionate for an F2 that it makes me admire him even more. It takes someone who truly has a "massive heart" (as Jake described Lee) to put the happiness of someone else before himself and have no ego about it but be genuinely supportive.

Lee's generous heart ties into what Lee said in interviews at the beginning of the season, that this was never a competition for him, it was about finding one's soul mate and as he said in his latest interview, the show may want to try pit him against someone but that's not what he is about.

That to me tells me that Lee is a man with integrity and who is selfless and willing to fall on the sword rather than nurse a bruised ego and that Lee doesn't see this as winning or losing but finding someone special, and if it is not him, then he still will be supportive and put the happiness of others before himself. That's the kind of man one marries, imo. Whoever marries Lee will be one lucky lady indeed, imo.  beatingheart

Oh my Lee
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 pm

see2love wrote:Maybe she really could see something in both Lee and Matty more that she could with JAke and didnt think it was fair to keep Jake longer especially since his parents are going through stuff?

Even if Lee is dumped tomorrow I wouldnt question why she took him to F2 because I have since learned it is the premise of the show. It sucks when one's favourite is F2, but if somepne doesnt choose you over another, it is for your own good in my books.
Lee is already in a relationship with Georgia while Matty is trying to get into a relationship with Georgia hence the difference in body language or comfort level.
MHO
IA. It would be pretty crappy of her if she took Jake to F2 as a placeholder, so I'm glad she didn't and he could go back to his family earlier.

I still think Lee is F1. Perhaps Matty is exciting for her so she wants to explore more of that but I believe she will come "home" to Lee.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 pm

makeover wrote:
see2love wrote:Maybe she really could see something in both Lee and Matty more that she could with JAke and didnt think it was fair to keep Jake longer especially since his parents are going through stuff?

Even if Lee is dumped tomorrow I wouldnt question why she took him to F2 because I have since learned it is the premise of the show. It sucks when one's favourite is F2, but if somepne doesnt choose you over another, it is for your own good in my books.
Lee is already in a relationship with Georgia while Matty is trying to get into a relationship with Georgia hence the difference in body language or comfort level.
MHO
IA. It would be pretty crappy of her if she took Jake to F2 as a placeholder, so I'm glad she didn't and he could go back to his family earlier.

I still think Lee is F1. Perhaps Matty is exciting for her so she wants to explore more of that but I believe she will come "home" to Lee.

yes, girls, yes!! i love this Smiley
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Didn't Georgia say the guy she chose was one she couldn't fathom saying goodbye to?

She said this about Lee: " Our hometown visit was so amazing and I did not want that day to end. To get another full day together is making me happier than anything"
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:02 pm

has to be Lee IMO
I love Matty but it just feels like L & G fit
also when kissing G seems to close her mouth tightly with Matty and she touches Lee's face
rooting for Matty as next Bachelor though
so all good

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:06 pm

LingLing wrote:has to be Lee IMO
I love Matty but it just feels like L & G fit
also when kissing G seems to close her mouth tightly with Matty and she touches Lee's face
rooting for Matty as next Bachelor though
so all good

Except their spa kissing at the end - they looked like they were going to swallow each other ! I still think L & G are a perfect fit though.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Finally managed to piece together my last few thoughts on this season before it flies away and ends tonight! IMO I feel the season plateaued towards the end, but all in all the guys on this season were incredible, the best lot I've seen in my little experience watching these shows Smiley

My original speculation in week 1 was Matty for F1, Lee as F2 and Jake as F3 - and I am sticking with this.

Aside from my gut feel that is not straying away from Matty being F1, this is why:
- I was thinking that if we judge by the F3 dates, the first date should be F1 (which was Lee), but then this season has changed the constant - the F1 music is different, the videos on Tenplay feature Jake and Cameron more than anyone, but they're both not F1, the suits of the F3 guys though exactly the same as last season's F3, were called out in a different order (Sash was wearing the red suit and he was called first, and turned out to be F1)
- Matty was hidden a lot at the start of the season and he gradually became closer to Georgia
- His voiceover in the season preview at the start of episode 1 is still the strongest one
- In terms of who Georgia is already in love with, I can see it with Matty a lot more than with Lee (just MHO). this is not to say that Lee is not amazing - he really is. To me she has grown and developed her feelings for Matty much quicker than it has for Lee, and it sort of "crept up" on Georgia because Matty was not the obvious one from the start.
- I'm still backing Lee as the obvious choice for Georgia, which makes him F2, because producers are trying to shock everyone (the same way they made Nikki really obvious and then she turned out to be F2).
- Georgia's comments about the man she chose all point to someone whom she did not think of at the start, and between Lee and Matty, the only person who fits this description is Matty. Lee and Georgia hit it off at the beginning and she was already eyeing him then, but she certainly didn't with Matty.

Lee is an incredible guy. But my gut keeps repeating that it is Matty and that it has been from the start even though it was not obvious at all in the first few episodes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know you'll understand me when I say this.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption