SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:39 pm

I feel like Lee has been consistently high up there for Georgia but interestingly as Courtney fell, Matty rose. I definitely think there has been so much juxtaposition between those two - especially obvious at hometowns. But also Courtney's 2nd SD and Matty's were in the same week and the vibe was completely different. Matty has consistently been effusive and pushed and tried to get time.

Lee has been steady all season but I'm curious if he put his foot on the break a little through the middle. If he's not F1, I think that will be have been the issue - especially given Georgia's comment about not seeking her out at CPs.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Miyala wrote:So guys… I just read that the message G and Matty wrote on the Bell was: 'To eternal happiness and amazing relationships'.

Hm… that totally makes me think that Matty is F2. Wouldn't they have written something much more personal otherwise? Why would they have relationships in plural? For me, this totally sends him into F2. Congratulations Lee!

Yeah very generic indeed would they possibly have picked them together ?
If I were f1 I'd be wth ? Lol

I posted yesterday that it may have been personal because it refers to Matty saying during their croquet date that they were heading towards either a great friendship, or an amazing relationship. They may have been making no reference to that at all of course. I just saw it as a nice connection to the story we were being told and another of the many small clues for Matty being F1.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:AAL,  if we use SM as a clue as you said in  Lee's thread, then that would eliminate Matty from the running of  f1 IMO.
Apologies for long post... here are my thoughts on Matty and his edit and possible F1

I would agree that past F1 SM activity definitely has played a role, especially the types of pics they like - and certainly no F1 has ever liked pics like Matty has.

However, if I look at Matty's edit and ignore him liking racy pics, I think he is more likely to be F1 given his edit of showing he is falling in love and with only 2 episodes to go, seems to be matching the pace where Georgia ends at FRC saying the word "love". So far only Matty has been shown using that word love as in falling in love.

It could change by FDs but I am thinking that Matty is already ahead based on that alone and since this show is right after Bach AU, I do think it is possible that TPTB have edited things to make it so the guy who is talking about falling in love doesn't end up like Nikki (which, as described below still is a false comparison, imo).

The one issue I have had is the media's comparisons of Matty to Nikki because they are nothing alike, imo. Matty has been shown worried and Nikki was shown confident.

Matty also is shown in the preview for FDs saying it will kill him and worried about being hurt. Nikki on the other hand was literally telling Richie at her HTD to his face that he likes her telling him how she feels and that she sees her forever love story with Richie. There was no worry or doubt with her edit. Matty however, does have doubt. So much so that after Matty's HTD he ended with saying if he is not going all the way he'd rather be let go then. So I don't get the Matty-Nikki comparisons at all based on this.

That the media has perpetuated there being a similarity is what makes me suspect of them that they are trying to frame the idea that Matty is the same when he's actually been shown to not be like Nikki at all. Nikki thought she had it in the bag pretty much. Matty is far more worried than Nikki ever was.

Matty is like Alex, IMO, and not like Nikki and that the media doesn't draw the comparisons to Alex but to Nikki is what makes me think they are framing that Matty will end up like Nikki and so just on that it creates doubt and then a need to see Matty as not being like Nikki.

So basically getting the audience to think a certain way and priming them for the end where Matty doesn't end up like Nikki did --- because, imo, Matty never was like Nikki, he is like Alex, imo and chasing.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ...snipped...
Matty also is shown in the preview for FDs saying it will kill him and worried about being hurt. Nikki on the other hand was literally telling Richie at her HTD to his face that he likes her telling him how she feels and that she sees her forever love story with Richie. There was no worry or doubt with her edit. Matty however, does have doubt. So much so that after Matty's HTD he ended with saying if he is not going all the way he'd rather be let go then. So I don't get the Matty-Nikki comparisons at all based on this.

This is what confuses me. We have seen Lee also express doubt. He told Georgia that "it's hard because she has 4 other great guys"

So we have final 2 guys both saying they're scared of being hurt because they care so much. Has that happened before? We usually see one confident, one nervous (usually the F1)...something to watch for in preview for finale?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing discussion here to edit for possible F1 out of the F1:

I think Lee has the typical F1 edit if going by past seasons and the doubt near the end is typical for a lot of F1s but in Lee's case, I think it is more that the doubt edit could be to make him F2 and his early F1-like edit makes him seen as a viable F1.

Matty, IMO, has the darkhorse edit that I could see as being F1 edit especially following Richie's season. It's almost like TPTB used reverse psychology to make him seem like Nikki but IMO I think Matty is more like Alex, except Alex came off as a stage 5 clinger sadly and Matty as a man chasing the lead comes off as a desirable trait, especially for a lead who says she is wanting that.

Jake I don't think his edit was anything more than a placeholder. Other than the first discussion of families, the only thing really shown was them chatting about chemistry and if the chemistry was still there (at SQT). I think for me it was only the rumor of Jake possibly being in Singapore and what Georgia emphasized being the physical chemistry that made me think he may have been more but not the edit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for bringing this over for the edit discussion. But, I will not dive into the edit more then I already have. If I did, it would be a very long post. But when I say the edit tells the story it does from the very beginning. We have seen Georgia express her concerns/questions about each guy and even into the HTD. We know exactly what her thoughts are as of where we are in the story. Matty J Georgia's PI before HTD "Where I am know I want to make sure it just wasn't a flash in the pan....that the date was so romantic but I need to see if I truly have those feelings for Matty?" is the romance really there" VO showing the horse club at HTD, Lee "The only thing that plays in the back of my mind is there is 8 years between us, and is he ready to settle down and have a family?" HTD, Jake "if I can't get along with Jake's family I don't know what that would mean for our future?"

So there is where we are at this time in the show.....so did Georgia get her answers from those hometowns....(I didn't add Courtney's question) well she did with Courtney and his is gone. That is just one example of how I look at the edit, which makes it different then others. I won't bore you all with the other stuff just yet LOL.......

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ...snipped...

This is what confuses me. We have seen Lee also express doubt. He told Georgia that "it's hard because she has 4 other great guys"

So we have final 2 guys both saying they're scared of being hurt because they care so much. Has that happened before? We usually see one confident, one nervous (usually the F1)...something to watch for in preview for finale?

It definitely is odd to have 2 guys in F2 both terrified of being hurt. It's why I thought Lee would be F3 if not F1 (heck, I still would think he could be if he wasn't in Singapore) since he already mentioned how scared he was and is the only one so far to actually tell that to Georgia herself.

Perhaps it just comes down to Georgia and like she said her journey was different from past leads, that it was more up and down, and perhaps she was confused at the end (I think she mentioned something about falling in love with more than one person) so it could have just been she really didn't know what she was going to do until the last minute?

I know it is usually the case that the lead knows early on and is just leading until FRC but it could be that Georgia really didn't know until the end.

I think as a viewer I prefer when it is cut and dry but I think that is not reality always. So I do think Georgia may have been someone who made her decision later on and a bit too late before she could send home someone before FRC that had told her they were scared of being hurt and were not confident at all.

Maybe they will try edit it to make one of them seem more confident? I guess since both Lee and Matty are scared and both telling Georgia this, that either one could be edited to seem confident just because they were kept on despite voicing their fears question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Snipped

The one issue I have had is the media's comparisons of Matty to Nikki because they are nothing alike, imo. Matty has been shown worried and Nikki was shown confident.

IA with your comparisons between the edits, but IMO the media is drawing the link between Matty - Nikki on the basis of confessing their emotions to the lead. Nikki left nothing unsaid, and Matty has not been holding back his feelings either. IMO Richie got such a backlash because Nikki was open with her feelings, and there should have been no doubt in Richies mind. To let her go at F2 was seen as harsh or cruel to Nikki, to be dragged along for so long. Compare that to Matty and I think the same backlash would occur, simply because he has been open with Georgia and it appears she is aware of how Matty feels. So to drop him at F2 knowing he is fully invested, would be seen as harsh. Also, I don't remember him expressing his doubts to Georgia, only in PI's and to his sister (I could be wrong though)? IMO thats where the Nikki comparison is coming from.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Matty has also done all of the product placements for the major sponsors reminding me of Alex and the terrible chocolate date. The only flaw with this is the kettle promo was before Mattys 40's date (I think) meaning Georgia would have had to know it was Matty prior to that date question

At this point I can't be objective. Everything I have sleuthed says Matty. My heart says Lee though. Cmon DM. Spoil it already
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:00 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

IA with your comparisons between the edits, but IMO the media is drawing the link between Matty - Nikki on the basis of confessing their emotions to the lead. Nikki left nothing unsaid, and Matty has not been holding back his feelings either. IMO Richie got such a backlash because Nikki was open with her feelings, and there should have been no doubt in Richies mind. To let her go at F2 was seen as harsh or cruel to Nikki, to be dragged along for so long. Compare that to Matty and I think the same backlash would occur, simply because he has been open with Georgia and it appears she is aware of how Matty feels. So to drop him at F2 knowing he is fully invested, would be seen as harsh. Also, I don't remember him expressing his doubts to Georgia, only in PI's and to his sister (I could be wrong though)? IMO thats where the Nikki comparison is coming from.

I see exactly the same thing.
Matty has been actively making himself known to both the lead and the audience. For us, he is fully invested and showing it though scared.
To add, the obstacle that Lee has is that she likes him but she doesn't know if he likes her equally.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Matty has also done all of the product placements for the major sponsors reminding me of Alex and the terrible chocolate date. The only flaw with this is the kettle promo was before Mattys 40's date (I think) meaning Georgia would have had to know it was Matty prior to that date question

At this point I can't be objective. Everything I have sleuthed says Matty. My heart says Lee though. Cmon DM. Spoil it already

Do they normally spoil prior to the f3 ?

I'm going to be confused where to find the spoiler laugh out loud. For that matter since we here will still be sleeping during the FRC will have to backtrack the posts laugh out loud. I've never been involved in the aus season so not sure how it works.
Maybe AAL can change the thread color for the f1 so we know what to expect haha.

Sorry I'm babbling.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:38 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:

Alex also confessed her emotions to the lead and left nothing unsaid so again, I see Matty-Alex comparisons and even more so because Alex was shown worried. Nikki was not.

So to me the link between the emotions still doesn't hold for the media to make from a legitimate perspective because Matty is not like Nikki - not in edit nor in emotions, imo.

Matty is like Alex, imo but comes across much better because he is a male chasing and yet still worried whereas Alex was a female chase and worried (so made to look like a stage 5 clinger).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will tag you in a post with the F1 if it spoiled or revealed so it can be easily found if that works?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
LingLing
Sprite
ElonM
Carine
mrsT
Flowergrrl
richmond1
coconutgurl
Mmm
Dirty Street Pie
lightredemption