SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
by pacozero IG
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Sigh. I know it's supposed to be "funny".  But that Nick smirk is the = of kissy duck face for me.

She has a sweet smile.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 pm

^^^I like the fact that she just seems to be enjoying the experience and owns any silliness they put her through. I know she isn't going to win, but I am enjoying her. I hope she makes it to BIP. I'd be interesting how she would be in a more ... relatively ... normal environment.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:50 am

I like this girl a lot! She is fun, natural, no hidden agenda, and makes Nick smile... She is cute also! I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in that she will not win, but I would like to see her again on BIP Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 am

Boobsday Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

She's fun. I want to see her on BIP!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:12 pm

She's a little firecracker. Didn't expect the boob birthday thing

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 pm

I hope she'll be around longer to keep us all entertained, in a good way!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:35 pm

She is funny and likes making fun of herself and going with it. MOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I hope she'll be around longer to keep us all entertained, in a good way!

I think she is a counter balance to Corinne. Not someone really in the running to win Nick's heart so she stays out of the drama, but makes the audience and Nick laugh and relax a bit after all the over the top crazy and sexuality with Corinne.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:I hope she'll be around longer to keep us all entertained, in a good way!

I think she is a counter balance to Corinne. Not someone really in the running to win Nick's heart so she stays out of the drama, but makes the audience and Nick laugh and relax a bit after all the over the top crazy and sexuality with Corinne.

IK, right? She's the smile after the cringe.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:07 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl. She goes with everything they throw at her, makes the most of it, and makes people around her laugh. Her dolphin/shark costume turned out to be amazing. The boobsday was brilliant! She's justgreat!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:44 pm

IA with the overall sentiment here. I love that there's so much love for Alexis. She has such a positive energy, and while I don't think she and Nick had much chemistry, she brought out his playful side last night with the boob-iversary. I wish we saw more of his conversations and banter with the other women (especially those he'll keep after the 2nd RC), instead of the big Corrine & Liz show we were treated to Rolling Eyes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+37
jessietrey
Mgrissom
mprssdbyu
Cila51290
Swiss Girl