SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 am

That meme is hilarious. To be fair, Alexis wasn't the first to post that. I saw it on Instagram days ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:49 am

That's even worse. IMO the fact that she saw it, and took it upon herself to repost it is another telling story. Laugh at it on your own if you want, but sharing it ?

If Nick were to do that to any one of those contestants, the cyberworld would explode with hate IMHO.

I would feel the same of anyone that did such a classless move. I suppose if the person being made fun of is not liked, it's funny. IDK.

What if someone posted her in a normal picture, then this is what you get, in her dolphin pic. I wonder if she would laugh at that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:38 am

Yea I hate how all these girls are this season after the show, I have never seen more girls that are desperate for attention except for Vanessa, raven , Rachel and Daniele M.

All the other girls seem like they just party and do ads now and already hanging with past contestants. They are trying extra hard IMO

Taylor is not working right now bc if her job conflicts and the show, she says she's not going from Seattle but she's been with Dom in LA more then her own home.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:16 pm

I honestly don't read too much into her post as it's so ~trendy right now to be the urbandictionary definition of savage. That includes roasting people you're friends with. And unless Alexis and her squad had decided to hate on Nick, which I don't see happening as Rachel and Raven had said positive things about him, then her intentions are probably in good fun. Besides, Nick has already stated he hated his first Bach pic. And his friends poke fun at him all the time. Sometimes he has his snarky comebacks, but then he seems to just let it go right after.

If I were to be upset with one thing though, it's the fact that Alexis didn't credit the account that originally posted the meme. That's just not good internet etiquette. no no I also have a strong aversion to popular social media accounts, like the Fat Jew, that steal memes and other content from other people.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 pm

If you're even semi-famous and you get upset about memes, then you're living a very sad life IMO. It's the day and age we live in, everything/everyone's a meme and NO ONE is safe, just laugh and have fun with it. I want him to respond because banter's funny, I doubt he'd get personal. Nick's never been overly sensitive about SM jokes, that's one of his best traits IMO, so I doubt he's feeling any type of ways about it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:32 pm

I find the pic in poor taste only coz Nick was someone she dated (even if it was only for a few short weeks) and he has always been nice to her from all that we have seen on the show and on SM.

Having said that, I don't think it would bother Nick one bit. IMO If there is someone on this franchise who can take a joke and laugh at himself, it's Nick. All JMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm just surprised the right pic wasn't of Nicholas Cage.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:11 pm

I thought it was hilarious but that's just me. I don't have any problem with her sharing it however agree that she should have credited it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Albean...my thoughts exactly!! Funny and very typical 20 something behavior. I bet Nick got a good chuckle out of it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:37 pm

For me it has nothing to do with whether Nick would be bothered by it. He's had much much worse and he's shown himself for years to be able to handle all kinds of hate, memes, and whatnot and for that I credit HIM.

It has everything to do with why Alexis would need to post that in the first place. To me that says a lot about HER character and the type of person she is who has to have a laugh at the expense of someone else in order to get attention when Nick has been nothing but nice to her. But I guess that's what these girls do when they are desperate to remain relevant because they have nothing going for them other than some memes and gimmicks.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 pm

It's kind of funny to me that of all the leads, Nick's girls are getting ahead of themselves and already think they're famous laugh out loud. Its more blatant than ever. Anyway that's kind of a mean meme. But Nick has IMO mocked people's looks on IG before so... maybe he thinks it's humorous?

And I think she did credit and tagged another IG page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's kind of funny to me that of all the leads, Nick's girls are getting ahead of themselves and already think they're famous laugh out loud. Its more blatant than ever. Anyway that's kind of a mean meme. But Nick has IMO mocked people's looks on IG before so... maybe he thinks it's humorous?

And I think she did credit and tagged another IG page.

They're all (mostly) just counting down the days for the episode where they get eliminated to air so they can start shilling and rallying support for their BiP appearances laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+37
jessietrey
Mgrissom
mprssdbyu
Cila51290
Swiss Girl