SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 am

Have they done 3 HTD's for Bach season in this franchise?? I don't remember any from the stats I have done.

But, if Elizabeth was on the epi 5 ID and maybe the 7th, then she realistically be still on the show....again, hypotheticals right now cause we really don't know much.

As far as the currundum of everyone getting roses on the ID's that may lead credance to the concept and what RS said about girls being booted off during GD's

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 am

So Dani M is more than likely out....
That leaves my speculated F4, Rachel, Raven, Whitney, Vanessa
My f2 prediction Rachel vs Vanessa
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 pm

Hey, what about Astrid? What if she is still there and Nick stayed in Miami because the 1st HTD was going to be in Tampa?

Does anyone know more about her?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:34 pm

I think the F4 is Rachel, Whitney, Vanessa and not sure about the 4th. IMO it could be anyone. Even one of the ones we don't know a name for. Could be Raven, Kristina, or unnamed blonde , tall blonde, short curly haired girl, etc. We'll see. Wonder when RS will announce since he says he knows. Maybe today hopefully. I;m not convinced Elizabeth even lasted long at all, I said in her thread, but she could just be staying off social media. IMO I have not seen any definite pics of her so I'm not sure she lasted too long. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:14 pm

According to RS Raven is in the F4 and her HTD will be filmed tomorrow in Hoxie. He also said there was a HTD filmed yesterday but he doesn't know which girl it was.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:28 pm

RS sure seems to respond directly to our discussions in here in his blog post considering he never reads the site supposedly.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Kels0012 wrote:RS sure seems to respond directly to our discussions in here in his blog post considering he never reads the site supposedly.

what are u referring to exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh then I think it's Raven, Rachel, Vanessa and Whitney. But Vanessa is a guess since we don't even know her last name, so no way to check if she could be back. So that's just going off her pics from the 1-on-1. So technically she could be switched with one of the unknown girls. jmo.

-Also, RS wrote all the questions he is going to answer "eventually" in his column today "who is Vanessa?" "is she still on the show" "if not , how or when did she go home" "who's the villain" --so yea very likely Vanessa could be gone because we have no way of knowing.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:39 pm

seton wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:RS sure seems to respond directly to our discussions in here in his blog post considering he never reads the site supposedly.

what are u referring to exactly?

He was basically undermining the sleuthing efforts of the members of this site and bragging imo.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:57 pm

We already correctly guessed Raven is in f4 days before RS realeased his spoiler today.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:58 pm

I am just not buying what RS is selling. This statement from his blog makes no sense to me.

But knowing who the final 4 are, and knowing the filming schedule of the show, I know that the hometowns are being filmed Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday this week. I know one was filmed yesterday. Just don’t know which one of the other 3 it was.

If he knows who the final 4 are, how hard is it to guess whose HTD was filmed yesterday. It could only be 1 of 3 since he knows Raven's is tomorrow. So unless atleast 2 of the F4 are still mere names(mostly first names) for him as well at this point, there is no way he doesn't know. Which is why I think there are atleast 1-2 surprise names in the mix for F4 and RS doesn't know much about them either.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:16 pm

coolangel wrote:I am just not buying what RS is selling. This statement from his blog makes no sense to me.

But knowing who the final 4 are, and knowing the filming schedule of the show, I know that the hometowns are being filmed Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday this week. I know one was filmed yesterday. Just don’t know which one of the other 3 it was.

If he knows who the final 4 are, how hard is it to know whose HTD was filmed yesterday. It could only be 1 of 3 since he knows Raven's is tomorrow. So unless atleast 2 of the F4 are still mere names(mostly first names) for him as well at this point, there is no way he doesn't know. Which is why I think there are atleast 1-2 surprise names in the mix for F4 and RS doesn't know much about them either.

All JMO.

Yeah that is weird. He must've seen that pic of Nick in Miami, so if he knows who the girls are, surely he could find out whose hometown was the closest? He must be really clueless this time. I'm thinking mysterious Vanessa and the blonde girl are still there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 72 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit