SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:33 pm

viola-b wrote:I feel like the clues are going to turn out to be things that are trivial. Like one of the girl's favorite show is Survivor or something stupid. Or one of them ordered chicken parm on date with Nick.

I still think Whitney is in the final 4 and probably final 3. She's the most physically Nick's type, in my opinion, and I think he'll keep her around til after fantasy suites.

weren't there major sm changes though? I don't think she's still there cause of that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:52 pm

viola-b wrote:I feel like the clues are going to turn out to be things that are trivial. Like one of the girl's favorite show is Survivor or something stupid. Or one of them ordered chicken parm on date with Nick.

I still think Whitney is in the final 4 and probably final 3. She's the most physically Nick's type, in my opinion, and I think he'll keep her around til after fantasy suites.

She's most likely gone as one of her FB friends said she logged on to FB and was visible in the chat box.

Personally, I think that too much is made of Nick's physical type. He let Leila, who was the Andi doppelgänger, go very early on. We've also heard that his ex-fiancé was Indian, he had an IG up with his ex who was a tall blonde, and he showed initial interest in Jubilee. I think he generally goes for the cute, petite brunettes (which wouldn't be Whitney anyways), but I don't think he's as tied to it as many think. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:54 am

nothatgirl wrote:

She's most likely gone as one of her FB friends said she logged on to FB and was visible in the chat box.

Personally, I think that too much is made of Nick's physical type. He let Leila, who was the Andi doppelgänger, go very early on. We've also heard that his ex-fiancé was Indian, he had an IG up with his ex who was a tall blonde, and he showed initial interest in Jubilee. I think he generally goes for the cute, petite brunettes (which wouldn't be Whitney anyways), but I don't think he's as tied to it as many think. JMO.

I agree. With the facebook sign on and HTD logistics and revelation that the area where her parents live was pretty quiet this week, I don't think Whitney made F4 anymore. It is not impossible but just not as probable IMO. I think it is safe to say Nick does have a strong liking to petite brunettes, he is also very open to other women of different hair colors, skin color, etc. I think for him it is the passion and spark along with combination of wit and intelligence that will win him over more so than any other factor.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:22 pm

“He's always been attracted to strong, confident women. Women who know what they want," the 35-year-old’s childhood friend Marcos Hernandez tells E! News.
“He's tough, he can take criticism,” the insider explains. “I just don't think he wants someone passive."

He reveals, “Nick's dated blondes and brunettes. But he's open. Culture or background doesn't matter to him whatsoever.”

“Physically, he's always said less is more,” the source adds. “Natural beauty is a big thing for him.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I've always been attracted to very strong personalities in women," Viall says. "And while Kaitlyn and Andi are very different, they both have very strong personalities."

"I've always been attracted to confidence, and a woman who knows her own self-worth, which is really hard to find in this day and age," Viall says. "I find it really attractive when a girl, not in a cocky way, just knows that she has value ... and that she is deserving of respect."

"I like someone who challenges me and brings out things in me and shows me life in ways maybe I haven't seen before," he says.

"I definitely want someone who can stand up to me, too. Call me on my bullcrap," Viall says.

"I want to meet someone who brings out the best version of me, and hopefully I have an opportunity to bring out that in them," Viall says.

"I like people with edge — I have a little bit of edge to me — and people who don't always play it safe, and are exciting," he says.

"I want to be with someone who wants to be with me," Nick says. Any volunteers?

Bustle

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 pm

She's his type not because she's brunette but for a lot of reasons. Her look and the way she carries herself is similar to Jen Saviano. She's got a beautiful yet tomboyish quality to her, which Jen, JoJo, and Kaitlyn had, too.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:06 am

I hope Whitney is still there, she's my preseason fave. She just seems genuine to me. She's gorgeous but also seems very smart, and seems like she would have a fun personality, but not be over the top or annoying. Crossing my fingers for her. But IDK if I see her with Nick, so who knows laugh out loud. I do think he should be with someone closer to his age like Rachel or Danielle M, or Vanessa if she is around 30. all jmo. excited to find out who the F6-F4 are.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:29 am

I like Whitney too, but I think she's gone, since a Facebook friend of hers said that she was online in chat and someone who knows where her family lives said that there were no producers in the area and nothing was being set up. Apparently her HTD was supposed to be on 11/1 so I think she made the F6, her family were informed that it was a possibility - hence the "rumour has it Nick's coming to Minnesota" tweet - but she got cut at F6 (IMO with Danielle M). She's gorgeous though, so I'm sure we'll see her in Mexico this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:39 am

Yeah, a lot of these girls that Nick cut are going to be super popular at BIP. Danielle Lo, Whitney, Leila, Angela...should be a pretty good season.  

I still think there's an unknown in the mix. From the four that we have left (Elizabeth W, Kristina, Astrid, and Vanessa), I would be kind of surprised if either Elizabeth or Astrid made it. And, I still think something happened with Vanessa. Also, Kristina's followers went from 1103 to 1095, which seems a bit much to be just fluctuations, but hard to say. I just want to know ASAP!!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:46 am

I like Whitney, but I don't think for Nick. I do agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that a lot of Nick's girls will be really popular on BIP.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I second that ... I'm coming up with way too many scenarios in my head, each one more convoluted than the last. I think I now just prefer answers over hope laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It sounds like IMO a few of the girls went on the Bachelor hoping for Luke Pell (I think Leila is one) ...so it would be a very interesting BIP if Luke and chase even robby for that matter go on!!wow one hot group of gals and boys!! FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 4256136633

ETA can someone enlighten me about IG followers...if Kristinas has changed from 1103 to 1095 followers does that mean she removed them or the followers just removed themselves????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It sounds like IMO a few of the girls went on the Bachelor hoping for Luke Pell (I think Leila is one) ...so it would be a very interesting BIP if Luke and chase even robby for that matter go on!!wow one hot group of gals and boys!! FallBreak - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 4256136633

ETA can someone enlighten me about IG followers...if Kristinas has changed from 1103 to 1095 followers does that mean she removed them or the followers just removed themselves????

There are 4 ways "follower" numbers change:
Follower unfollows
Follower deletes their account
Account owner manually blocks follower
IG does a system purge of spammers (bot accounts) that results in mass deletions of those accounts

Those are the only ways I am aware of.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit