SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:34 pm

^^^ I meant a small change which can be done in a few minutes like changing a caption, liking one pic or  adding a follower or two. If someone deletes 300 posts, then they are definitely home laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:28 pm

julychild wrote:Luke Pell deleted over 300 posts from his IG last season and then went on radio silence. It was believed by some that he had a manager doing stuff on his sm while filming the show. Wrong!

There is a first time for everything, but the thing is, when we have sm activity, that person is home. Unless they were hacked, as in Raven's case, they have been sent home.

I agree. I think Danielle L is out, even though I think she's probably the prettiest of the bunch. On the other hand, look and age-wise, Raven is not my choice, so I am ok if she's out.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 pm

coolangel wrote:^^^ I meant a small change which can be done in a few minutes like changing a caption, liking one pic or  adding a follower or two. If someone deletes 300 posts, then they are definitely home laugh out loud

Danielle deleted a bunch of pics too, which must've taken a while.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:01 pm

hae1001 wrote:My first thoughts when reading that is one of the girls who has been active on sm is actually still on the show. If that's the case, then I'm thinking either Danielle Lo, because it could be likely she has a publicist that made changes to her sm, or the more likely choice of Raven due to her acct being hacked and people now assuming she is home.
See, I go back to Lacey. She still hasn't accepted my follow, still looks like her in the NO and Wasuka pic, still see her as the petite blond. I could be wrong, but that is the VERY first person that comes to mind as in the epi that she's supposed to of gone home, there are tons too many leaving in that epi for starters then when we have gotten the pics of the petite blond in Washeuka and NO, she is the first person I can see in it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:52 pm

hae1001 wrote:
I Of all the guesses I’ve seen on Twitter and email, there’s one common occurrence that I expected to happen and I know it’s happening because of what people are seeing on social media. And that particular guess is 100% wrong. -RS
He also posted this tidbit of info. I went and read through his tweets to see what guesses were visible, There was some discussion about Danielle Lo being eliminated due to the fact that her sm had changed. Also I saw a tweet today from this girl that seems to be related to or know raven as she has commented multiple times on twitter about her so I think it may be a clue that she is part of the f6 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personally, I never thought that Raven was gone and the chart reflects that.  BUT, IMO the one that really needs to be thought of and am curious as to what others think....is Lacey.

If you forget the SM, can you see her as the petite blond in this pic.  IMO, the hair, part, chin, cheeks and eyes are a dead ringer for Lacey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then these in NO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 pm

I think you're right about number 10 being Lacey, AL. Did we think she was eliminated and why?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 pm

I do not think Lacey is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. To me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a bit of a recessed chin and a sl. overbite. Maybe the photo is just not so great. IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 pm

mindless wrote:I think you're right about number 10 being Lacey, AL. Did we think she was eliminated and why?
We only thought that because of her SM activity. If that is her in the BSB, then that doesn't make sense as that date was epi 3? Because of SM, we had her eliminated in epi 2. IMO, she was still there as of NO and IMO she was there on the sailing GD last epi that was filmed in St. Thomas.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Number 10 doesn't look like Lacy's black pants pic to me at all. That girl appears to be much smaller than Lacy, her face doesn't look the same shape as Lacy IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do not think Lacey is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. To me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a bit of a recessed chin and a sl. overbite. Maybe the photo is just not so great. IDK.

That's what confuses me, because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is definitely the same girl who was on the BSB date, no doubt about that (IMO, just watched some of the videos) and the girl on the BSB date could be Lacey's body double, but facially I'm not 100% sure it's a match. Either she looks different from different angles/lighting or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is someone whose name we don't even know yet. I don't think she's any of the others whose names have been thrown around.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Number 10 doesn't look like Lacy's black pants pic to me at all. That girl appears to be much smaller than Lacy, her face doesn't look the same shape as Lacy IMHO.

I think the furthest she could have made it would be BSB. The social media activity was right around that time so she may have been let go during this group date. Her Facebook account was activated and then taken down. She also added the quote she has now on IG and started following and accepting followers right around then.

She also just changed her IG profile picture within the last day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:30 pm

I think you have that right....she may look different at different angles.
I just don't see Lacey as being gone yet. I do see the high forehead in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Lacey has, but I do also see Lacey's side view, dimples, eyebrows and hair shape/style in it as well as in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the NO pic.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit