SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing with Rachel is that umbrella dancing pic in New Orleans. His hand was at his side, I would think it would be around her waist or touching her at the very least. When you compare that to BSB which was earlier in the season, he only touched Kristina, no one else, and made a point of dancing with her. But if Rachel is in the F3, there must be something he saw in her.

But in one of their videos Nick playfully and affectionally pat Rachel's butt several times that I hopefully and wishfully think it's fun and flirty.

I hope friends of the f3 would come here and share with us what their personalities are like. I can't wait til next January!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:43 am

This is his 4th stint on a show with this franchise.  I repeat 4th.  I'm not expecting a Disney fairytale.  I just want to be entertained not bored to death while the show is airing and get a good 'Ette out of it.  If he finds a real relationship out of it, great.  If not, he better put on a darn good showmance for a bit.  That's not asking for too much is it?  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:45 am

I'm not feeling Rachel, but may change my mind when I actually get to know her. I'm not a fan of twerking (such an old fogey, i know) and she injected a little of that into the NO dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:47 am

BKay wrote:I'm not feeling Rachel, but may change my mind when I actually get to know her. I'm not a fan of twerking (such an old fogey, i know) and she injected a little of that into the NO dance.

Hahahaha! Not a fan of twerking myself, but, that was exactly what I liked the most in that short video, Hugesmile. It was flirtateous.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter to me what the hair colour is either, I just want to see a happy Nick Viall with an equally happy F1 and happy families. I want to see that F1 in the next family photo.

Same here! Ultimately my wish is to see a truly happy Nick. If that happens to coincide with my favorite being F1 then all the greater but as long as Nick is happy with the F1 and vice versa then I will be a happy camper too.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It is feeling like it will be a very entertaining season!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:52 am

julychild wrote:
BKay wrote:I'm not feeling Rachel, but may change my mind when I actually get to know her. I'm not a fan of twerking (such an old fogey, i know) and she injected a little of that into the NO dance.

Hahahaha! Not a fan of twerking myself, but, that was exactly what I liked the most in that short video, Hugesmile. It was flirtateous.

cantstopl I don't like twerking either.  At least it wasn't a full blown twerk.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 am

nothatgirl wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.

Someone mentioned earlier in sleuthing in jest and/or speculation that Nick was more of a Bachelorette type lead anyway and those last two leads ended up with the FIR (plus epi 5 1/1 date) as the F1. I won't be surprised (and definitely not disappointed) if she ends up being F1.

That would make so happy!

I'm such a cynic when it comes to this show, but I really want nick to get his happily ever after!

Believe me I get the cynicism totally after watching so many seasons of this show but this show has proven at least in a few cases that it can produce a happy, lasting couple that make it to the alter and have started a family. Geez I hope I don't jinx this but if they've made it to the alter then they've lasted so far so that gives me hope that if it is meant to be that Nick can find "the one" despite the hoops this show will make one jump through during the process of it.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:59 am

I'm also Team Rachel for Bachelorette! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm honestly rooting for a Whitney as F1 because they'd be hot together laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:02 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Someone mentioned earlier in sleuthing in jest and/or speculation that Nick was more of a Bachelorette type lead anyway and those last two leads ended up with the FIR (plus epi 5 1/1 date) as the F1. I won't be surprised (and definitely not disappointed) if she ends up being F1.

That would make so happy!

I'm such a cynic when it comes to this show, but I really want nick to get his happily ever after!

Believe me I get the cynicism totally after watching so many seasons of this show but this show has proven at least in a few cases that it can produce a happy, lasting couple that make it to the alter and have started a family. Geez I hope I don't jinx this but if they've made it to the alter then they've lasted so far so that gives me hope that if it is meant to be that Nick can find "the one" despite the hoops this show will make one jump through during the process of it.

Then it will be a 5th time for Nick on the franchise for his wedding to be televised Hugesmile Anyway I am Praying he will have his HEA and not be a Brad 2.0! or/and I don't think the girls he has chosen would reject him at the end either so hopefully it will be a drama free ending with ILY all around Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:03 am

I think Kristina is actually prettier than Whitney IMO. Whitney has the long legs and tan body going for her, but her face is quite plain looking IMO. She doesn't have any distinctive facial features. She is pretty though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing with Rachel is that umbrella dancing pic in New Orleans. His hand was at his side, I would think it would be around her waist or touching her at the very least. When you compare that to BSB which was earlier in the season, he only touched Kristina, no one else, and made a point of dancing with her. But if Rachel is in the F3, there must be something he saw in her.

The umbrella pic doesn't signal any red flags IMO because I think the umbrella being present in both of their hands made both of their umbrella holding harms look weird. Nick had the limp arm thing going with his umbrella arm and maybe he just was afraid if he wrapped his arm around Rachel at the time he might jab her with the umbrella. Same for Rachel who had her umbrella arm reaching up but also away from Nick. Both of their umbrella free arms are wrapped around each other in a couple like way IMO. There was also something about the way he wrapped his arms around Rachel from behind as they watched some of the NO festivities that seemed like they had an ease and comfort with one another.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 72 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit