SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think Kristina is actually prettier than Whitney IMO. Whitney has the long legs and tan body going for her, but her face is quite plain looking IMO. She doesn't have any distinctive facial features. She is pretty though IMO.

I agree. In her modeling pics, with makeup and certain angles, she looks great, but otherwise she's kind of plain. She really didn't stand out in the BSB date at all, like Danielle m and Kristina did. Beauty is SO subjective, but I do personally find her the least prettiest in the final four. Nick would make a really attractive pair with any of the final four though.

I do wish we had seen video of nick/Whitney interactions. I haven't really gotten that F1 sense with any of the girls that I did with Lauren/Ben, Kaitlyn/Shawn, and Catherine/Shawn when pics and videos of their filming leaked. The Kristina interactions seemed more brotherly to me and he did seem a bit awkard with Rachel.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:25 am

^ So maybe Nick is ending up alone this season..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:41 am

I may stand alone in my opinion, but I think Nick has figured out what he wants AND will work best for him along the way. Hopefully there isn't a ME ME ME left. You can be confident and not have to be the only voice heard. I don't know Whitney's personality at all so shame on me for already eliminating her at F3. So, that leaves Rachel and Kristina for my guess. I think his family and these last dates will write his story. I do think he wants a soulmate...not a significant other for the sole purpose of shilling. With that said...I so hope he gets his happy ending and beginning.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:45 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I may stand alone in my opinion, but I think Nick has figured out what he wants AND will work best for him along the way. Hopefully there isn't a ME ME ME left. You can be confident and not have to be the only voice heard. I don't know Whitney's personality at all so shame on me for already eliminating her at F3. So, that leaves Rachel and Kristina for my guess. I think his family and these last dates will write his story. I do think he wants a soulmate...not a significant other for the sole purpose of shilling. With that said...I so hope he gets his happy ending and beginning.

Very well said and I agree.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:49 am

Diana wrote:I'm also Team Rachel for Bachelorette! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm honestly rooting for a Whitney as F1 because they'd be hot together laugh out loud
This is what I'm hoping for now, basically, since I guess it's time to give up hope for my beloved DLo ( laugh out loud )
IA with the bolded - IMO Whitney is the most aesthetically pleasing out of the F3/4 - she really has that classic high fashion model look.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:20 am

Blu your posts are on fire...and I love it. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 1377737533  laugh out loud laugh out loud   I agree from what little I know of the final 4....I choose Whitney the LA model for Nick. Hopefully she has an apt and a car. cheeky   No way do I see Nick leaving LA. If Kristina is willing to move to LA and find a job there or become a professional shiller...then she might be the F1. I don't think the young age of Whitney and Kristina is a problem for Nick. Nick is not exactly mature IMO...he has been on this Franchise 4 times and left a good job to find fame on LA. His best gal friend in LA is AshleyI.....so maturity seems overrated IMO. I am fairly cynical when it comes to Nick...so I have my doubts about whether he is really looking for a wife right now. hmmm  I see Nick as being as serious about the Bachelor gig as CS.

Since I know very little about Kristina, Whitney or Rachel....I won't judge their maturity level based just on age. I am curious to see them in action on the show.

I hope Rachel is the next Bachelorette....so I don't want her as F1. She would be fabulous as the Ette based on her accomplishments and beauty IMO.

My biggest hope for the season is that it is not overly scripted and boring.

Big thank you to GA and your sources for all the info. bestbud!  
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:26 am

I think either Rachel or Kristina could be the F1 imo. Rachel because of the FI rose and the interaction with Kristina on the BSB date. Just going off of the BSB date, imo I didn't see Nick paying much attention to Whitney. Even with that, he still could've picked her. I guess no outcome would surprise me at this point.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:38 am

Geez I think I'm going to wait and see the first episode, and at least introductions before I chose who I think would be best for Nick.  We haven't even had a season's preview for crying out loud.  Nick and the ladies have been picked apart like they're the last meat left on a thanksgiving turkey! laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 am

my predictions :
f1 whitney
f2 kristina
f3 rachel (she will be the next bachelorette i think)

someone has mentioned how whitney and jen are very similar and i think so too. maybe there is just this spark that was lacking between jen and nick Smiley
we will see. jmo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:This is his 4th stint on a show with this franchise.  I repeat 4th.  I'm not expecting a Disney fairytale.  I just want to be entertained not bored to death while the show is airing and get a good 'Ette out of it.  If he finds a real relationship out of it, great.  If not, he better put on a darn good showmance for a bit.  That's not asking for too much is it?  laugh out loud

JMO

Yeah. I'm actually totally bored by the thought of this season already because Nick as lead is such a yawn of a choice to me (IMO). I'm hoping the girls can be likable and entertaining and that he's genuinely into at least a couple because I don't think he fakes interest well (dates like with Amanda on BIP for a whole season? yikes IMO).

Also, I think a villain type who stirs up stuff with the girls and is the outsider of the group would be a total turn on to Nick based on his interest in Andi and Kaitlyn and his own actions on the show so I doubt he'd send someone home for that JMO. Really just watching for next Ette and the silliness and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by Nick.

Based on the little I've followed the girls my preseason hope is:

F1 Kristina

Next Ette Rachel - with TPTB deciding what's a better exit story for her - drama at F3, or heartbroken F2.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 am

It's interesting to read everyone's preferences based on photos and seconds of BSB video. In prior seasons, my thoughts changed dramatically once I saw the women (or men) interact with the lead. If these 4 women are indeed Nick's final pics, they are all lovely looking. Their personalities and compatibility with Nick won't shine through until I see them on my TV screen. And even then I have to remember that TPTB are editing them to fit a certain character portrayal.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:06 pm

I agree, I need to see them in action too.  I still think a 24 or 25 yr. old with Nick at 36 isn't ideal, unless they're very mature for their age. Whitney has an elegance to her that makes her seem older to me (like Jen), and I can see her and Nick jiving on their LA lifestyle, but professional models don't give me a good feeling coming on this show.  Kristina reminds me of Anna Kendrick with a youthful, girl next door look and her midwestern roots I could see being a good fit with Nick's family. But she appears a young 24 to me in her SM so I just see him more a big brother for her.  I hope she turns out to have a lot of depth and maturity because of this group, I like her best.  Rachel seems very impressive but I saw no sparks in their leaked photos together. I can see him being attracted to her but not his F1. And no offense to her, because she's beautiful and obviously very smart,  but I can also see Nick motivated to make history by giving Rachel the FIR and taking her to the F3.  I'm sure he's really into her, but I also think he would pride himself on that, especially if it led to her being the first diverse Bachelorette.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit