SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ben's filming schedule didn't have a day off between the f3 RC and the first MTP date. Idk if that was the norm or if they modify to fit their schedules but their schedules so far have been very similar. Both f3 RCs took place on the 12th, so the FRC could line up with Ben's which was the 18th.

Oh ok cool thanks! That would make sense as Ben and Nick's season also started on the same date 9/24.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:53 pm

This forum has always respected contestants families taking the position they didn't sign up for the show however, positive and negative opinions with respect to families have always been allowed.

However crossing the line and accusing a family of pimping out a young lady, and other terminology, IMO is crossing the line and totally unnecessary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:05 pm

F4 in the promo

Corinne
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rachel

Raven

Vanessa
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I wonder if that's the order starting from the bottom up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 pm

I need a single photo of Rachel, she is beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 pm

reason wrote:Well IMHO Vanessa posse a problem too, she is a special ed teacher in Montreal, there will  be visa issues, and working issues with her.
I am sure there has to be a way though considering Kaitlyn is Canadian too and she's living in the states too.... What that solution is, who knows.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 pm

My mother-in-law who is 88 has been living in USA from Windsor, Ontario for 65 yrs. No issues, no problems. If she can do it--I think there will be no issues.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I wonder if that's the order starting from the bottom up.

It will be interesting to look back after everything airs and is revealed to see. I too wondered if the order meant anything, from the past though sometimes it has, sometimes it hasn't. The limo exit order will be interesting. The last couple times at least the F1 on Bachelor was 1st or second out of the limo (atleast how they showed it).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:16 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So is the assumption that the F3 RC was last night meaning the MTP should be starting tomorrow and Tuesday, then LCDs Wed and Thurs and then FRC Saturday assuming there is a day break between?  I wonder how many from his family will go, maybe just the parents, a sister and a brother?

sdmom wrote:I thought there would be new info in f4, but it's just pages of DWTS speculations? We need something new to talk about, IMO.

i wish someone from Finland would spot them filming and get a pic or two laugh out loud. I think FIR Rachel and alleged frontrunner Vanessa are the F2, just a guess at this point but seems logical for now.
This is how the schedule looks.....wouldn't be surprised that he saw his parents for the first time today in preps for the first MTP date.

Epi 9 FD - Finland(per RS) -
11/5-6 TRAVEL
11/7 - FD1
11/8 - day off
11/9 - FD2
11/10 - day off
11/11 - FD3
11/12 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Finale

Tweet from Fleiss about Nick crying again....having a hard time: @fleissmeister Nick was crying again today. He's having a pretty rough time.

11/14 - MTP1
11/15 - MTP2
11/16 - LCD1
11/17 - LCD2
11/18 - day off
11/19 - FRC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:40 am

Today in RS' column, he said the FRC is either Thursday or Friday, but was still trying to get confirmation.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:25 pm

If anyone has a problem with the rules, or anything that is posted by me, then pm me directly rather than posting on the forum especially when one doesn't have all the facts. There is no room for rudeness on this forum.

If anyone feels we are splitting hairs you are free to leave. No one is forcing you to be part of our forum. If you're looking for a forum where you can say whatever you want in a demeaning manner, sexual manner, in a prejudice manner, this isn't the place for you. There are a set of morals that are expected to be adhered to, if you're not that person, then perhaps there are other forums that can be visited.

Posts have been deleted.

Thread has been unlocked.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:23 pm

What I want/like:
F4 Corinne
F3 Raven
F2 Rachel and next lead
F1 Venessa
What I think will happen
F4 Raven brother zone. Too nice to sweet for Nick
F3 Rachel friend zone. Beautiful smart confident WOC, perfect for next lead
F2 Corinne blond Kaitlyn. Nick said you need to be a little a-hole to be his friend, I can definitely see that and some edge in her.
F1 Vanessa

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 72 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit