SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 72 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:50 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Correct.  IMO, the F4 are

F1: Vanessa
F2: Rachel
F3: Corrine
F4: Raven

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to bring this over from rachel's thread because it didn't seem like the right place for the convo.

Anyway...I just got caught up and saw where it was posted that Corrine had a sm activity. IMO, because of that action, I think Corrine went home at F4 and Raven was in the F3. I say this because they wouldn't have given back her phone until after FRC, if she was in Finland. Also, since the F4 info GA was given by that rotter turned out to be false, I have to believe the Raven part could be wrong as well. We'll see.

I'm with you. It seems to me that Rachel and Raven got their phones back at the same time, so they both seem like F2/f3 (or vice versa). We'll see!

IMO.
Raven returned 2 dresses to the shop after the HTD RC. IMO, Raven was sent home then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to bring this over from rachel's thread because it didn't seem like the right place for the convo.

Anyway...I just got caught up and saw where it was posted that Corrine had a sm activity. IMO, because of that action, I think Corrine went home at F4 and Raven was in the F3. I say this because they wouldn't have given back her phone until after FRC, if she was in Finland. Also, since the F4 info GA was given by that rotter turned out to be false, I have to believe the Raven part could be wrong as well. We'll see.
Corrine's sm activity was after Raven.  Raven was on Facebook/IG changes.  Considering she was private, those changes had to come from her.  Also, considering 2 dresses were returned to the dress shop after the HTD time, IMO, Raven was home from the HTD ceremony.

Corrines sm activity happened days to week after Raven's.

Yeah I remember it happening in this order as well with Raven showing considerable SM changes and then Corrine was a few days after which is why it was then guessed she was F3. The Raven dress thing with 2 of the dresses seemingly being returned and back on the show room floor is difficult for me to rationalize if she ended up getting to F3. She does seem like a great girl with alot of drive/intelligence especially for being 25 but it isn't hard for me to consider her as F4 based IMO on what I saw of the pics of her with Nick during his ep 4 hometown date she had and the glimpse of the HTD. Comparably with Vanessa and Rachel what little has been leaked, he seemed way more romantically connected to both of them. He barely touched Raven in the pics we've seen. Of course that is not to say we won't see the spark once the show airs, I mean FWIW she atleast made F4 so obviously he saw something special in her. I think that while they keep the F3 in the FRC location until filming ends, I can see them letting them have their phone and SM priviledges (probably limited somewhat but still available). Probably same for F4 who obviously gets to have their phone back but urged to stay on the DL as far as posting pics, etc IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:58 pm

In Raven's thread there is this sleuthing done on pages 9 and 10 with regards to when the SM activity as well as the dress returns, and what happened with Corrine.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 am

The SM changes aren't that telling to me, because Raven had significant activity on her IG even before the final four rose ceremony. Her account was likely being handled by her family after it was hacked, so it's not a reliable measure to me. The dress thing isn't that telling to me either, because she probably took nick to her shop for HTDs and would have been able to put some back. It's too circumstantial for me to be convinced yet. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:38 am

nothatgirl wrote:The SM changes aren't that telling to me, because Raven had significant activity on her IG even before the final four rose ceremony. Her account was likely being handled by her family after it was hacked, so it's not a reliable measure to me. The dress thing isn't that telling to me either, because she probably took nick to her shop for HTDs and would have been able to put some back. It's too circumstantial for me to be convinced yet. IMO.
ITA and even if she didn't take Nick to her shop, she could've returned the dresses with a handler on one of the off days since the F4 stay in hotels in their hometowns until they need to be flown to the F4 RC location IIRC. Raven may end up being F4 after all but right now the evidence is not definitive enough to say with certainty IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:40 am

nothatgirl wrote:The SM changes aren't that telling to me, because Raven had significant activity on her IG even before the final four rose ceremony. Her account was likely being handled by her family after it was hacked, so it's not a reliable measure to me. The dress thing isn't that telling to me either, because she probably took nick to her shop for HTDs and would have been able to put some back. It's too circumstantial for me to be convinced yet. IMO.
Those dresses weren't at her shop. They were at another one completely! All of the sleuthed info is in her thread on pages 9-10 Also with the SM changes, a couple of things changed right after the hacking, but there were also other changes that happened a few days after the F4 RC. Again, all that is in her thread.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:41 am

bblake wrote:
ITA and even if she didn't take Nick to her shop, she could've returned the dresses with a handler on one of the off days since the F4 stay in hotels in their hometowns until they need to be flown to the F4 RC location IIRC. Raven may end up being F4 after all but right now the evidence is not definitive enough to say with certainty IMO.
Those dresses weren't from her shop so one thing has nothing to do with it, IMO. Her SM changes are significant when you look at it all combined.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:30 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Corinne deleted photos about a week ago

Just to recap what I posted a couple of weeks ago now. The information that was given to me, Raven left at F4 and that Kristina was in the 3, I later determined to be false and where it came from. I also stated that IMO the information that Raven was eliminated was bogus as well. Therefore IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she probably was in the F3 since the person who gave me the info deliberately tried to lead us into another direction.

That person will be dealt with in due time. I was just waiting for confirmation that Raven was in fact still in the F3 as I expected.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:31 am

I have info that strongly suggests that Raven was in the F3. If it turns out that she left at F4, I'll be very surprised, but I don't expect to be.

Ok, for the dresses; it doesn't make sense that the F3 log their entire season's wardrobe to the final destination. I'm sure they drop off (somehow) most of it when filming the HTD's and take only a light luggage after that. Raven's mom, or someone, could have returned those dresses. Since her sm was hacked and it was fairly obvious that her mom had access to it, one can't really use that either. IMO

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:35 am

ITA w/you, JC on all points. No reason to be schlepping all that luggage.  Like I've said before, it is not uncommon to have "mom" handle things like SM if needed. I've done that role. The most telling reason for me is being told false info on one front along with being told Raven was let go at F4. That to me seals the deal she did not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:49 am

So who left instead then?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:04 am

I would put my money on Corrine being dismissed at F4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 72 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit