SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 72 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 am

I actually think Raven will end up being final 2. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] interesting with Rachel as final 3? Seems just as likely. And hey final three is usually a better spot to end up as the bachelorette. Man January suddenly feels far away.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:24 pm

I think Rachel's F2. She just showed up on SM yesterday/today. Raven/Corinne had earlier activity. And Nick showed up today too. Vanessa is the only one who hasn't shown up yet... but I'm wondering if Nick's showing up totally eliminates Rachel, since maybe she got her phone back at the same time and they both reactivated? I still think Vanessa won, but now Nick showing up makes me a little less sure.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:52 pm

I will go out on a limb and say yes Rachel is final 2.  Nick is with Vanessa because of that early morning tweet. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I think Rachel's F2.  She just showed up on SM yesterday/today.  Raven/Corinne had earlier activity.  And Nick showed up today too.  Vanessa is the only one who hasn't shown up yet...  but I'm wondering if Nick's showing up totally eliminates Rachel, since maybe she got her phone back at the same time and they both reactivated?  I still think Vanessa won, but now Nick showing up makes me a little less sure.

Way way back Sean Lowe gave an interview about Em's season. He said he knew who won because he flew back home with the F2. This means, in that season's filming at least, that the F3 was sequestered at the same general location until the F2 left. That would give them SM access, should they choose to post or alter accounts, at the same point onward.
I have no clue who the F1 is giggling Depends how much guidance tptb is giving regarding SM activity. I do, however, think it is odd for an F1 to give priority to following other girls from the cast so soon after the FRC. I would think she would rather be connecting with family and sleeping off jet lag. JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Rachel is a lawyer, so we don't know how her life is.  Getting back on sm might to let people know she is out of lock down, and might ready to get back to life post show. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:11 pm

I'm 99.99% sure Vanessa is F1, especially after Nick followed that other Italian sounding special ed. teacher on IG as mentioned by someone in another thread. There has to be a connection there IMO. Whether Rachel is F2 or F3 remains to be seen, since I think they get their phones back and travel at the same time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:27 pm

mindless wrote:I'm 99.99% sure Vanessa is F1, especially after Nick followed that other Italian sounding special ed. teacher on IG as mentioned by someone in another thread. There has to be a connection there IMO. Whether Rachel is F2 or F3 remains to be seen, since I think they get their phones back and travel at the same time.

Maybe Nick got the wrong Italian Special Ed teacher no idea   Sorta like RS getting the wrong Italian Montrealer Special Ed teacher.  Could be a thing rofl

PS: if you go to the Facebook account of the woman Nick newly followed, she has lots of pics of her recent wedding.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 pm

One thing for sure, Nick is not with his family for thanksgiving else we would see a photo of it I am sure.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanksgiving is still a few days off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:35 pm

^^^ yes, he still has plenty of time to get home for Thanksgiving.  

Most of my family from out of town won't arrive until Wednesday sometime.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Corinne has been home for at least a week, so I think it's safe to say she's f4?
Thanks to our wonderful sleuther julychild who found a pic on Corrine's friend's IG dated 1 week ago. It's discussed in her thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 72 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit