SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 am

Although I think Vanessa is probably F1, there's still possibly a chance that Nick and Rachel got their phones back at the same time. I mean, both did appear to show up on social media around the same time too. And maybe Vanessa isn't back on yet because she's upset? I still think signs point to Vanessa as F1, but due to the timing, I'm not 100% sold yet.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:37 am

Raven's SM changes came before FRC where as Rachel reappeared yesterday. I still believe Rachel and Vanessa are the F2. Whoever ultimately is F3 between Raven/Corinne, both had SM activity/changes prior to FRC which I can see happening with F3 stuck in Finland but given phone/SM back.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:40 am

kimberlyg wrote:Although I think Vanessa is probably F1, there's still possibly a chance that Nick and Rachel got their phones back at the same time.  I mean, both did appear to show up on social media around the same time too.  And maybe Vanessa isn't back on yet because she's upset?  I still think signs point to Vanessa as F1, but due to the timing, I'm not 100% sold yet.

This is a valid observation as to not discounting Rachel as F1 completely. One of the main things spoken about in the past seasons is how the lead and contestant x seemed to be on SM around the same time. As of right now though my leaning is also towards Vanessa being the F1.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:41 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Raven's SM changes came before FRC where as Rachel reappeared yesterday. I still believe Rachel and Vanessa are the F2. Whoever ultimately is F3 between Raven/Corinne, both had SM activity/changes prior to FRC which I can see happening with F3 stuck in Finland but given phone/SM back.

I believe Corinne is f4. See her thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:50 am

sdmom wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Raven's SM changes came before FRC where as Rachel reappeared yesterday. I still believe Rachel and Vanessa are the F2. Whoever ultimately is F3 between Raven/Corinne, both had SM activity/changes prior to FRC which I can see happening with F3 stuck in Finland but given phone/SM back.

I believe Corinne is f4. See her thread.

Just went! So that being the case I do think the most likely order is Corinne then Raven and then Rachel and Vanessa as F2 with the edge to Vanessa for F1.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:05 am

reason wrote:I will go out on a limb and say yes Rachel is final 2.  Nick is with Vanessa because of that early morning tweet. IMHO

I think so too. Sure he could have been back here in the U.S. and just up late/early but it makes more sense that he is still overseas somewhere to where he is maybe a bit "distracted" giggling and wasn't thinking about the time difference to the U.S. thus the deleting initially and reposting same tweet later.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:23 am

reason wrote:One thing for sure, Nick is not with his family for thanksgiving else we would see a photo of it I am sure.  JMHO.

I am thinking possibly his first picture posting will be from Thanksgiving with his family in Wisconsin. Since that tweet/delete/retweet that happened in my time zone at 2:50am then about 6:13 am he hasn't posted. He has liked stuff in instagram and followed so still in semi low key mode I would say.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:17 am

This has likely been answered however I don't know where to look so:
Typically, how many days does the couple have together after the FRC before heading to their respective homes?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:29 am

about 2-3 days.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:07 am

So they should be back in the US by now?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Just wanted to mention: Our sleuthers here really are the best! Thanks guys!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just wanted to mention: Our sleuthers here really are the best! Thanks guys!

Even with the bogus information, they still come out on top! clapping!

Don't mess with us! Hugesmile

"Knowing that you lied straight-faced la la la   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit