SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:30 pm

Raven and Vanessa is the F2 according to RS and he chooses Vanessa.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:02 pm

My wish has always been for Nick to find his one, now that he has I wish them both well.  Now I am hoping that Rachel gets the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:45 pm

reason wrote:My wish has always been for Nick to find his one, now that he has I wish them both well.  Now I am hoping that Rachel gets the bachelorette.
Me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!

It will be a perfect season for me if Nick and his F1/Vanessa-potentially have a HEA and Rachel is Bachelorette! Fingers crossed that both wishes come true! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Hope RS is correct. I like the thought of Vanessa and Nick together!! :inlove

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 pm

What does HEA means? I went to the abbreviation thread and didn't see it there

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:10 pm

mariebeth wrote:What does HEA means? I went to the abbreviation thread and didn't see it there
Happily Ever After Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:22 pm

traveler90 wrote:
mariebeth wrote:What does HEA means? I went to the abbreviation thread and didn't see it there
Happily Ever After Smiley

Thank you

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hope RS is correct. I like the thought of Vanessa and Nick together!! :inlove

We have seen sm activities from Rachel and Raven, but not vanessa. Typically f1 keeps a low profile and she's probably spent the last few days with nick, too blissfully occupied ( I hope) to be active on sm.
Jmo.

I still can't believe our boy finally gets engaged!!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:58 pm

reason wrote:My wish has always been for Nick to find his one, now that he has I wish them both well.  Now I am hoping that Rachel gets the bachelorette.

YES YES YES. It was what I was wanted. Please oh please let Rachel be the 'ette. I hope she doesnt turn it down if she is their top candidate!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:18 pm

sdmom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Hope RS is correct. I like the thought of Vanessa and Nick together!! :inlove

We have seen sm activities from Rachel and Raven, but not vanessa. Typically f1 keeps a low profile and she's probably spent the last few days with nick, too blissfully occupied ( I hope) to be active on sm.
Jmo.

I still can't believe our boy finally gets engaged!!!

I think it could be beneficial for any F1 to not be available for show fans to post their opinions directly on the F1's SM during the airing of the show.
Not sure that will happen - JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:22 pm

It would be great if Vanessa isn't active on SM.

Also, it has been a few days and besides the one tweet Nick is silent also.

I guess he will be more active when he starts promoting the show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:43 pm

He's liked a couple of tweets. How can you check if he likes anything on IG?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 72 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit