SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Next is the gummy hair vitamins  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 3806527698 Good one!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 pm

Don't forget the Blog page they make and that is their new job.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Y'all make everyday feel like a Friday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:18 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:12 pm

In this podcast: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nick says that "all of Sarah's best moments were shown" because "Mike Fleiss was a big fan of her." And that there was "definitely a reason she had to go."
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:17 pm

This show only gives a sliver of what a cast person is like. Sometimes they are spot on, but IMO they are generally extremely one dimensional to adhere to the storyline.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Eh, sarah probably confronted nick about Corinne. Nick was less than truthful when asked what really happened at the volleyball, IMO, so I just think he'll say whatever to protect himself and his top girls. I can't imagine Sarah would be best friends with all the sweet girls in the house and even RS didn't have a negative word to say about her if she was really all that bad. The fact that Nick continues to defend the girl that repeatedly said "dumb b*tch" and is friends with people like Ashley I tells me everything I need to know about his judgment. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:34 pm

I must say this girl seems very shrewd. I know plenty of them are hoping to turn their stint into a new career in shilling, but Sarah is being more obvious than most. I mean she befriended Amanda, shiller extraordinaire, as soon as she got back from filming and started appearing on her SM. She's already shilling, and according to that video with Ali she's starting a blog soon. There's striking while the iron is hot and then there's having a plan before even going on the show. I suspect it's the latter for her and perhaps Nick saw through it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:37 pm

RS said amanda and Sarah were friends from before. She's ambitious and savvy...but so is Nick, IMO. If that's his main criteria for disliking someone, Corinne should have been gone on night one, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:38 pm

I like Sarah and thought she was one of the cutest this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Lara wrote:RS said amanda and Sarah were friends from before. She's ambitious and savvy...but so is Nick, IMO. If that's his main criteria for disliking someone, Corinne should have been gone on night one, IMO.

I just read in some other thread that they weren't friends before and Sarah emailed Amanda after she came back from filming. As for Corinne, I don't think Nick takes her very seriously as a romantic interest, so IMO it doesn't really matter what her intentions are. She's there for the sake of good TV (good according to the producers of this show) and whatever her intentions, she is going after Nick aggressively which I think is something he can appreciate. Ambitious and savvy is good, but if Nick felt like Sarah wasn't really there for him, then I can see why he'd be unimpressed. We saw how he reacted to the Liz situation. The last thing he needs after two rejections is to end up with a bunch of women who only want fame and have no real interest in him. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, I read that also. Another reason not to point bind trust in what Captn Pickhiz Nose says.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
Kashathediva
OnionLayers
notarose
cookielover12
lleyki