SELECT CONTENT

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:We should look into Astrid Loch, (from Florida, used to live in Charlotte), to confirm or disprove that she is on the show. Wasn't given much to go on but her accounts, Twitter: @astrid_loch and IG: @stridyyy have been deactivated...or closed?!

Did a little digging and found her mom's twitter, @mogulmarina. Her sister is named Ingrid Loch  and dad is Mark Mogul. They are all on FB, but don't feel up to sleuthing further. It might be that she got tired of sm and closed everything, but it's noteworthy that her mom follows MF and RS on Twitter.

Is this her?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheWrongReasons wrote:Another pic of Astrid Loch (linked from her sister's fbook):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

source

She seems like a kindhearted person Smiley - the pic is from a fundraising page with other pictures that I'm unable to copy over.

Aunties_Love wrote:Could you find Astrid's fb?

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Could you find Astrid's fb?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I looked around a bit on her family's fbook but didn't see her tagged...

Aunties_Love wrote:OK, thanks.  Just wanted to ask before I keep looking.

TheWrongReasons wrote:No problem Smiley Good Luck!

There are some pics of Astrid on her family's fbook but they weren't tagged even though the other family members tagged each other.

julychild wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, that is her. Either she doesn't have a FB acct, or it's been deactivated.

marriedarockstar wrote:Great job, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! IMO I do believe that Astrid could be on the show! Here is a comparison picture I created using one of the Louisiana group pictures originally posted by @Beckysmith353 twitter and the picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted of Astrid from the fundraising page:

IMO, their facial features look very similar!

From what I have found, Astrid's entire family seem like very kind people. Here is an article featuring her father Mark Mogul that mentions his family: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Also, according to the article, Astrid is 26 years old.

julychild wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She does favour hoop earrings in most of the photos I've seen. I initially thought she could be the unidentified white jeans girl in that group pic (you can see the leg beside that tall blonde girl's), but her features her similar to that of headband girl.  yes

Source

TheWrongReasons wrote:Nice catch, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Smiley
I agree that looks like her in the NOLA pic. Very nice to see her whole family appears to be kindhearted Smiley

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can we have a link to the sister's f/book to source where that pic came from. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Repost - Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:24 pm

...Snipped

GA, I think this is a different girl: Sarah Vendal

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Repost - Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I grabbed the pic from the fundraising page itself via a Google search, but this is her sister's fbook page that drew my attention to the pic/fundraising page: Ingrid Loch Facebook  Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you, I added the source.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Astrid and headband girl in NOLA look exactly the same to me.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:37 pm

She a cute girl

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:55 pm

I will put Astrid as making it to NO at least on the chart.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Wow, she looks like a kind version of Andi Dorfman.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks to all the wonderful sleuths! I read the interview of her father and I really like him! A lot of his values are aligned with mine, and he has a very tough, but also rewarding job of treating kids with cancer. IF Astrid made it to the F4 as we speculated, I want to see the family.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Astrid is active on IG now: @stridyyy

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Astrid Loch - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+11
bluwavz
Sprite
ElonM
notarose
OnePromise