SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambachbachettefans - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 pm

catalyst wrote:Watching the two videos for Matty and Lee makes me think Matty is F1. In his video she talks about how she "can't possibly imagine my life without him in it" (which she has brought up repeatedly as the marker of how she'll make her decision, whereas in Lee's video she just talks about their similar sense of humour and how alike they are. Trying not to get my hopes up though (#teamMatty) because I do think Lee has had more of the F1 edit even though her relationship with Matty has been given more airtime and development.
I'm not sure how they edit it this time, but usually they used to do everything the other way around, whoever looks like F1 not usually a F1. But they didn't do it this way in the 1st season with Sasha, so who knows!? no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

teambachbachettefans - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's been a fantastic season sleuthing with all of you!  
No matter what happens, the most fun has been sharing the journey together :yes: group hug
Here's to hoping Georgia and her F1 and also the F2 find their HEAs Praying
Yes, no matter what happens, it's a fantastic season and it's been great getting to know all of them! All the very best to all of them!

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's been a fantastic season sleuthing with all of you! :Thanktwo

No matter what happens, the most fun has been sharing the journey together :yes: group hug

Here's to hoping Georgia and her F1 and also the F2 find their HEAs Praying
I'm going to feel a bit lost waiting for filming to start on Matty/Lee's season in March, hats off to all the master sleuthers, I love reading everyone's thoughts and opinions, and especially love the frenzy of finale week! Go #teambachbachettefanscheerleader
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Maddy wrote:
catalyst wrote:Watching the two videos for Matty and Lee makes me think Matty is F1. In his video she talks about how she "can't possibly imagine my life without him in it" (which she has brought up repeatedly as the marker of how she'll make her decision, whereas in Lee's video she just talks about their similar sense of humour and how alike they are. Trying not to get my hopes up though (#teamMatty) because I do think Lee has had more of the F1 edit even though her relationship with Matty has been given more airtime and development.  
I'm not sure how they edit it this time, but usually they used to do everything the other way around, whoever looks like F1 not usually a F1. But they didn't do it this way in the 1st season with Sasha, so who knows!? no idea

I think Aus shows normally have the F1 as kind of hidden along the way, so Matty having so much airtime makes me think Lee is the typical hidden F1. Hopefully I'm mistaken though Praying

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:07 pm

After watching yesterday's episode, i think Lee is F1. He got the kiss music for previous F1s and was the last to be called during the rose ceremony like the previous F1s.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:08 pm

I do believe that Matty saying "I can not fault you at at all" "you are perfect" is from letting him go

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:12 pm

MissB wrote:After watching yesterday's episode, i think Lee is F1. He got the kiss music for previous F1s and was the last to be called during the rose ceremony like the previous F1s.

Sasha was called first for Frostys season. Also noted Matty had Light it up as music which Alex also had at HTD, his date was also about him with the fast car reminiscent of Snez's date for Sam W season. Alex also had a fast car for one of her dates. So I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't discount Matty just yet out of the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:30 pm

Fifty wrote:
MissB wrote:After watching yesterday's episode, i think Lee is F1. He got the kiss music for previous F1s and was the last to be called during the rose ceremony like the previous F1s.

Sasha was called first for Frostys season. Also noted Matty had Light it up as music which Alex also had at HTD, his date was also about him with the fast car reminiscent of Snez's date for Sam W season.  Alex also had a fast car for one of her dates. So I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't discount Matty just yet out of the race.

Was comparing it to Sam Wood's in terms of F1 music. The physical edit also on Matty's date reminds me of Lana's F3 date and the edit about Georgia talking about Melbourne was similar to Snez saying if Sam chose her it wouldn't be easy.....the edit showing as if there was an issue which was't there in real sense.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:16 pm

cheerleader   cheerleader   cheerleader   cheerleader   cheerleader   cheerleader

15 minutes to go! Is it sad that I'm counting down the minutes?

Sitting here with my hot chocolate - wish it was a glass of red but have early morning meetings. And have box of tissues on couch beside me because either way I know I'm going to be bawling.

Who's posting live with me?

Also isn't it amazing that we haven't had a spoiler from the media - so much more fun for us tonight to not know I reckon.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:22 pm

I'm here. Just charging my phone in preparation
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Wish it was airing at the same time in Brisbane sad Keep me updated everyone!

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm

I might not post much because I'll be biting my nails. But I'll be reading and there in spirit. I don't think Ive ever been quite so pumped for a FRC.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme