SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Seabear wrote:snipped..

High five to Australia and the Aussie people on this forum....you are awesome! Thanks for all your wonderful posts and inside cultural information. This was such a fabulous and fun ride. teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 1377737533

To everyone else from around the world..... teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 1f30d  I loved sharing this chapter on the forum with you as well.   Until next time. :sending flowers

Well said! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Sundy wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Sundy wrote:

It's real. It actually happened

Awww and they look so great together. Like two peas Ina pod. It doesn't get much better zthsn this.

Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version. Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee

I'm pretty sure as well it was always Lee. When one of the early contestants said in an interview that all of them knew it was Lee because it was so obvious and the rest of them were just figuring out the numbers, that pretty much sealed the deal for me. Then the rest of the interviewed exiting guys seemed to be trying to cover for that by saying Matty. Plus that whole slow burn nonsense. The only one that ever happened with was Sean and even then, it was more his head fighting his heart than a real slow burn. Georgia wasn't conflicted at all, she just didn't want to hurt anyone.

Really great season. Good to know my observational skills have not been dulled by spoilers from RS. On to Jasmine...she is a more difficult read, but she will crack!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:40 pm

see2love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version.

Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Aaron was correct! It was always Lee!

I've also never seen a F1 so happy as Lee was. His emotions are all over his face!

What an amazing love story! My favorite Bette lovestory ever!  beatingheart

And this is why Lee was so hidden while we got a barrage of Matty to catch up imo.
It would have bee too obvious if they had showed any more of Georgia and Lee's interaction

This is what I always say. If they are trying to beat you over the head with contestant X...no matter how lovely or plausible...they are not the winner. Never.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Well said @ Sprite and the sooner people understand that, the better. IMHO Lee fits better into Georgia's life especially in the light of what's happening in her family at the present moment. At the end of the day they all knew that someone was bound to get hurt in the end. Matty will soon bounce back and find his HEA. Even though I was on the Lee train, I still cried the moment he bent over after he was told he wasn't the one. It was the first time I saw someone react that way on these shows. It certainly one of those moments I'll never forget on this season.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:09 am

Hi there, first timer here

Just wanna share my summary after watching this season (and become the silent reader in this forum during the show). It is pretty long, so I’ll just split it.

Part 1/4

I am  #TeamMattyJ from the 3rd episode, simply because the good impression he gave to other contestants.  I always read the exit interview in Elle and Popsugar, to verify the edit and what we saw during the show. The production could manipulate the edit, but IMO the contestant would not lie about each others, especially if they had good bromance (except try to hide the F1, in case they knew). When contestant were asked who was the nicest guy in the mansion, most of them (if not all, except Dale and charlos who were eliminated in the first ep) pointed matty, and the answer were very descriptive: funniest, down to earth, top blokes, legend and so on. Bear in mind, the question was not asked specifically about matty, but the question was general. I remember Rhyan said “matty is good with woman”, but this was minor, only from ryan, and also ambiguous (good could mean many things).

Off course some of them said nice thing about Lee (especially Cameron, and no surprise because Cam was his roommate), but IMO, the answer was standard “he is a good guy”, that’s it. There were some more descriptive, but not as much as with Matty. And I believe many of them, particularly the earlier eliminated contestant, favour lee as the winner, but again, IMO because he was the frontrunner from the beginning. The evidence was there, on the 2nd episode when everyone tried to guess who got the first single date, all of them said Lee (but it was Jake). Other frontrunners who were eliminated later, Sam, Clancy, Courtney, and Jake were TeamMatty, while Cameron was neutral (again, cam was Lee’s roommate). You could excuse that because Sam, Clancy and Jake were closer to Matty, but off course there must be a reason why they were closer to matty rather than lee, I’ll explain latter.

I do find Lee is good looking (even sam and matty explicitly mentioned it during the show), had phun, but yea, that’s it, nothing more. The gossip that he was a player, Jake called him fake, and Clancy said he was playing game, then again Georgia sister said he was very smooth, ungenuine, and bad egg, all of these, IMO, are just too much too ignore. Yess there is some shade story about matty such us report that he was a player, but NOT AS MUCH AS lee. I am trying to be neutral, maybe because he was in London for four years, so he had no stories to be reported about him during that time. And to be fair, Georgia also has fair share of shade story or rumours, that she was a cheater, had a secret boyfriend, and dumped his boyfriend for the show, desperately for fame, etc.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 am

Part 2/4

I do find matty a little bit boyish, but no way that he is immature. IMO, no other man, especially the alfa male, would call immature boy as top bloke or legend. In fact, that’s the man number 1 goal to be called top bloke and legend by his friends. All of the alfa male in the mansion, from my observation, were jake, lee, Clancy, and sam. But why Jake, Clancy, and sam would prefer “immature” matty instead of lee, and for further case, called lee as fake and playing game? You may excuse that they were closer from the beginning. But IMO, it could be the other way around.

I can sense the friendship of Jake, sam, Clancy, and matty since 3 ep. When osher walking bring the single date card in the 3 ep, they were sitting in the sofa, while the rest of the boys sitting down near the pool. In 5 ep, the castle battle, they formed group together, plus cam. In the 4 ep, the buble trouble, there was a moment in the early CP where all of them, including lee, sitting close together. Matty and Clancy were very curious with Sam and Jake, and when Sam remain silent, Clancy jokingly said the if he was not in their group anymore, and sam denied that it wasn’t about that. Lee was there, and completely look like a dull to me (sorry for #teamLee). More look like an intruder or outsider try to join a group. On top of these, Clancy, Sam, and Jake, and Matty confirmed his group friendship (foursome) in their exit interview.

Regarding the show, I don’t think the team production is the only to blame. I believe, IMO, that they have learned from Richie’s season. Otherwise, they would make Lee’s edit as bad as Alex’s edit or even worse. But it wasn’t the case, and lee’s edit was much better than Alex’s edits. But then why they gave Matty better edit? IMO, because his charm is just undeniable. IMO, one can fake himself for 2 hours a day in a couple of year, but no one can fake for 24 hours a day even only for a month. I always use exit interview to verify what we saw during the show, because they were there all the time while what we saw on TV just short version in couple of minutes. Everyone said matty is adorable. Even osher in his twitter is team matty after the trapeze date. That’s why I always use exit interview for verification about someone behaviour, but not for F1 where they also didn’t know, unless if they were being told.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 am

Part 3/4

And I also don’t believe the rumour that there was only “one horse” in the racing which was Lee. TBH, if the production wanted to be fair, they should gave better edit to Courtney. He got the first F1 kiss music, and he was the one lead was chasing. Well F1 kiss music was not significant for Courtney as majority of viewers wouldn’t even notice. But courtney’s edit was the worst edit among frontrunners, and Courtney also somehow complain that. I also don’t believe that Courtney was there to play role for fame as being speculated, especially that he got the FIR. Because if that was his goal, he don’t achieve it. In fact, he was bashed as the Olena 2.0, and he was very disappointed with his edit.
And Matty also didn’t get the perfect edit either. His sister being portrayed as the possessive woman, and you can see, after the HTD ep, he got some blacklash. People said that he was single all this time because his sister, and to be worse, this just strengthen his “immature” edit, as he was called un-independent, relying too much on his sister. In opposite, his sister was so excited and happy knowing that Matty was in love, and she can totally understand if matty would move to Melbourne. But this part was shown very short. If production team favour matty, they didn’t have to portray his sister this way as very possessive. But hey, they need drama. After the elimination of Rhys and Sam, IMO the production team tried to find something interesting to air, and they found it in Matty’s boyish charm. That’s why he had many PI. He was not just articulate in his word and vocab, but also in his body language. My favourite one is when Matty was describing how Lee sing.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:11 am

Part 4/Finish
So in short, I don’t believe if the production team was unfair to Lee. I (and many other viewers in SM) find Lee was boring. Mamamia has an article about the pro and con for F3. The funniest one was for Lee. The pros were (only) “face, face, body, and again face”, and the cons was “when you cannot see his face”. I cannot stop laughing when I read it. So what Lee has, other than face and body, IMO, just his phun. IMO, this is not enough. After a while, people will get bored with it. It’s just like Rhy’s Poem. At first is good, but later on will become repetitive and boring. So If lee was hidden, particularly in the mid-season, that’s IMO because production team had nothing to show for Lee, and yess he indeed didn’t take an action to approach Georgia. Lee was once the last man to receive a rose. I believe this was a punishment from Georgia, because this was exactly what she did to Courtney after giving up his chance to rhyan. After this, Lee was finally aware that he should make a move. And this one convince me if Lee’s motive was just to win the show, and he did. Matty didn’t include him as the person that very invested either.

So in the end, I think production team was fair. They just tried to balance between the edit they could possibly make and the drama/shock ending.

Regarding Jake, I even prefer him than Lee. At the beginning, I did find him flamboyant?? (don’t know the more proper word). But after watch him in more and more episodes, I conclude that it was just his style. Jake called Clancy idiot after shaving his beard. That’s pretty harsh, but looking at the way he said that, he was just joking, and in the end, they were more than good friend. I also see more connection and meaningful conversation between Jake and Georgia than between Lee and Georgia. Jake had better first impression than Lee, and got the first single date. But why Jake was falling behind and only end up as F3, IMO, he (and Clancy and cam) was not as funny as Lee and Matty, in which Georgia is really into. He and Clancy to me look very serious. If Jake had better sense of humour with Georgia, I believe he could end up as F1. And I completely agree with Matty if Jake very invested. I could see that from his elimination, the way he look Georgia, and how speechless he was in the limo.

And even though I am #TeamMatty, after the HTD, I was not as excited as before for him to be F1. I agree with what Clancy said during his limo exit. It’s not about who win, but 2 right people end up together. And I don’t see Georgia the right one for Matty. I agree with his sister, if his relationship was really one-sided. This is not healthy relationship. I can see what Matty would like to sacrifice for Georgia, but I didn’t see what Georgia would like to do in return, other than giving a theme for date. I know this was Georgia’s show, but in the end, both parts should compromise. Matty was just blown away with Georgia because her sense of humour, well spoken, and yess, Georgia is undeniable smart. I do give her credit for that. Reading the exit interview, this the impression of Georgia in others constantan, that she is well spoken and smart. Compared to the opinion for ladies in bachelor, people just said they were beautiful, lovely, sexy, etc, but not particularly smart. After all, whoever end up as F1, he is only the second best, as the real F1 is Courtney. But I am happy for Lee, because actually this is good for him. He is 35 and this could be his last chance to find the love of his life (hahaha, just kidding)

Just for comparison with previous season, Richis has nothing to compare with boys in this season. If he competed in this season, he would have no chance to shine.

All of these, of course just my opinion.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:21 am

Welcome @bach_ind

Thanks for your opinion!

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:23 am

in_denial wrote:Welcome @bach_ind

Thanks for your opinion!

Thank you. I would like to post in in Matty tread as well

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 am

One woman's boring is another woman's interesting. Boring Lee makes Goergia laugh, makes her excited and gives her fireworks so mamamia's opinions matter not especially since Georgia wasnt choosing for her.
I assume a 35yr old would have dated a number of women casually and seriously and the fact that Lee had zero exes saying bad things about him anywhere speaks volumes. And I like how the Lead is always a good one until they dont pick our favourites.
I dont think we can say Courtney was always the F1 because we dont know Georgia's mind, however Courtney and Lee were the only 2 Georgia was chasing. And what does it even matter if she would have chose Courtney had he stayed? The fact of the matter is she didnt and she elet him go. Desiree didnt choose the one she point blank told was the one because he left but that situation made her see the great man who loved her and she is now married to. Georgia was visibly taken by Lee on the first day imo.
I saw Lee as a laid back guy who wasnt one of they guys so no surprises if Sam, Clancy, Jeke who were all besties say the same things about him. Was he nasty to them, talk crap about them, NO!
He just kept to himself and they didnt understand or respect that so they do what "boys" do and call him fake.
I know the type of friends or company Id keep if I was in the house.
People who know Lee outside of the bachelorworld have called him nicest person, selfless, kind soul, gentleman, great guy and I choose to believe their account instead of the boys in the mansion.
Its not that serious and edits are there to define people in the way they want. Come to think of it...most F1s are edited to be boring!!
This was Georgia's choice and she made it, I pray it works out for her.
Matty deserves someone who would choose him above all others. All my opinions of course

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:00 am

Respect for your opinion.

This is just a TV show, compressed from many footage taken in few months. It is undeniable that people would have different interpretation, and those I posted before are my interpretation from watching the show and reading some stories in the news.

Clancy and Jake may not be perfect people (and yes no one perfect) for saying bad thing about   Lee, and good for Lee if he don't give revenge. But doesn't mean what Clancy and Jake said is untrue. If there is only few report, I wouldn't care. But as I said earlier, many negative reports about Lee, IMO, is just to much to ignore. Off course people have their right to believe it or not, but for me, I wouldn't completely ignore it. Man do talk about each other, the different is, someone keep it private for their group, some others speak it loudly.

if I have to ask about someone from someone else, I would prefer to believe from someone who spent more time with him/her, rather than from others who just spent few times (hmmm, not even spent time together, but watch in on TV show) with him/her. If the response are similar, there is no problem which one to hear. but if it is different, my logic will prefer the first one who spent more time with them.

*EDIT*

I repeat it, these post are just my interpretation from what I saw and what I read, and other people would have different interpretation, and that's okay

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme