Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Katiebelle on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:29 am

@romance realist wrote:I might not post much because I'll be biting my nails. But I'll be reading and there in spirit. I don't think Ive ever been quite so pumped for a FRC.

I know how you feel - I hardly posted at all during Lee's date last night.

Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by niqa86 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:30 am

10.29am in my nook of the world so won't be able to watch live but hopefully will be home in ~2hrs and first thing i'll do is watch! in the meantime gonna lock myself in the toilet and scroll scroll and scroll through your commentary! laugh out loud

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:32 am

I may not post much either!!! Too nervous!

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:32 am

Success! Kids are in bed, wine in hand and Osher is on a boat saying "Welcome to Singapore!"

Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 525

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:33 am

There is Osher on the boat, too funny.

romance realist

Female Posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:34 am

Intense chemistry with Lee from the beginning, and they are so comfortable and similar together. Flashbacks to the Notebook date

Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 am

Can see she would be happy with both but can only choose 1.
Tough!

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 am

This is really too engrossing to post and will be a heartbreaker how ever it goes.
Matty and Lee are in love completely and I suspect Georgia pretty smitten with both as well. Oh O

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 am

Quickly eating dinner before it gets cranked up, boys are both on plane flying to Singapore and recapping their journeys with her.

Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 am

Ok. I'm here. MTP up now

Sundy

Female Posts : 2471

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 am

Im so nervous - can barely type

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 am

White nail polish

Sundy

Female Posts : 2471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum