SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:11 pm

I actually cannot wait to see them together now and hopefully hear about some escapades while in hiding.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Lee just posted in IG, and I'm sitting in the middle of a sushi restaurant bawling
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Lee's first post on IG is of Georgia and her mom.

I am sobbing my eyes out! 

@leeroyelliott Words cannot express just how much I truly wish this was a very different post. Today is such a mix of emotions. It's actually not possible for me to be any happier to finally tell the whole world that I have found my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life in you @georgiealove You are my everything and my world! But at the same time I could not be any more saddened by what you and your family are going through right now. It most certainly puts everything else into perspective and has only reiterated just how much I absolutely want to be there for you & be your rock as you have been mine today and always! I feel truly blessed to have finally been able to meet the absolutely extraordinary woman who is your mother. I can certainly now see where your strength, love for life, sense of humour and beauty both inside & out come from!
#pancare #bacheloretteau www.pancare.org.au

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Just reminds you how precious life and love is on all levels. Georgia said after her 2nd date with Lee it was time to follow her heart. I truly believe they are soul mates and fate brought Lee to Georgia just when She needed him the most beatingheart
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:26 pm

@Sundy I am bawling too!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Sundy wrote:Just reminds you how precious life and love is on all levels. Georgia said after her 2nd date with Lee it was time to follow her heart. I truly believe they are soul mates and fate brought Lee to Georgia just when She needed him the most beatingheart

I totally agree. So much love to them during this time.

Words fail me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy I am bawling too!

Life is just not fair sometimes. I've been teary since the start of the finale and have watched their time over and over. I've hardly had any sleep. I'm in my Bachie bubble. Not sure if we will see them on The Project tonight. I will keep you posted
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Thank you @Sundy beatingheart It really makes it all so very real and my heart is both bursting with happiness and breaking for them too

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Love found a way. Cheers to the happy couple!  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f339  @bacheloretteau #bacheloretteau by @ten_insider
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:50 pm

I just noticed Lee is wearing a purple (pancreatic cancer) ribbon on his suit jacket in the pic above and also looks like he is wearing a bracelet for pancreatic cancer too on his wrist.  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f494 He also started followed pancareaus which he tagged in his IG post above of Georgia and her mom.

It really says a lot to me, that Lee's first IG post was of G and her mom. It shows he will put her first always and for that I am so thankful that Georgia will have Lee to be her rock.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelainpony Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just noticed Lee is wearing a purple (pancreatic cancer) ribbon on his suit jacket in the pic above and also looks like he is wearing a bracelet for pancreatic cancer too on his wrist.  Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f494 He also started followed pancareaus which he tagged in his IG post above of Georgia and her mom.

It really says a lot to me, that Lee's first IG post was of G and her mom. It shows he will put her first always and for that I am so thankful that Georgia will have Lee to be her rock.

Lee is just an amazing person and his edit did not do him justice. His first post of Georgia does speak volumes of who he is. Last night was the first time that their chemistry was played out very well and I knew the moment he kissed her forehead, she was his and he was hers.

This will be a challenge for them but I believe that they can come out of this stronger than ever. They are very lucky to have found each other at the perfect time.
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:12 am

I think we are all reminiscing about the same moment so I am posting here for us all to smile. Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 45EB6459-196A-44C9-A463-B79E225DBD48
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom