SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:09 pm

That is one of the most beautiful message's I've read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Regardless of what we believe....fate, destiny, God's mysterious ways.... I truly believe that Lee and Georgia were/are destined to be. I am thankful that I have been able to witness this miracle of life transition from TV to RL. IMO their story transcendent. Lee and Georgia have found what their parents have lived. Through the time of greatest loss in Georgia's life....she also found her greatest gift. I am truly delighted that these two lovely people found each other. I am so happy that Belinda was able to share in the foundational start of their journey and be filled with comfort and joy knowing her sweet Georgia had found Lee. What a blessing that Lee's Mum and Dad and Georgia's Mum's spirit and Dad will continue to provide an example and road map of real love and devotion. I see wonderful things and happiness personified in the future of Georgia and Lee. Simply Beautiful. Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 1f49e  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy me too! The way Lee is so tender towards Georgia is one of the things I loved watching and now seeing post-show.  beatingheart

Exactly @AllAboutLove. it is that tenderness that drew me in to Lee. They way he gave her his jacket at the meet and greet. I am so glad to have been a witness to their beautiful love story. Thank you for making the video. i can't wait to see it
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 am

Today was Georgia's mother's funeral. Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 1f494  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 1f625

Lee was with Georgia and Lee's parents also attended and there for Georgia too.  

I am just so thankful to see Lee supporting Georgia and keeping her spirits up.  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 2764
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:29 am

There are more photos from today but only wanted to post a few since it feels too intrusive so just want to send prayers and love to Georgia and also to Lee that their love for one another grows and deepens and blessed by G's mother Belinda (RIP).

Lee with Georgia and holding Georgia's hand beatingheart
Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 3A13D03600000578-3903930-image-a-2_1478305813847

Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 3A13CEC700000578-3903930-image-a-22_1478306033183

Lee hugging his mom beatingheart
Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 3A13CF3F00000578-3903930-He_was_later_seen_hugging_a_curly_haired_family_member_next_to_a-a-63_1478307941184
More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3903930/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-comforted-new-boyfriend-Lee-Elliot-says-final-goodbye-mother-Belinda-funeral.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:43 am

I am really happy for her that Lee and his family is there for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:46 am

reason wrote:I am really happy for her that Lee and his family is there for her.

Me too. I am so thankful that Georgia has the love of not only Lee but his family too. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
reason wrote:I am really happy for her that Lee and his family is there for her.

Me too. I am so thankful that Georgia has the love of not only Lee but his family too. beatingheart

IA. I feel that Lee's mum particularly will be a huge support for Georgia as she is such a lovely loving and warm person, as was evident at his HTD. My thoughts are with them all and I wish them all the best for the future.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:19 am

Looks like the paps have really been following Lee a lot lately :/
I hope they give Georgia and her family privacy during this difficult time.

There are pics of Lee getting coffees and said to have been running errands for Georgia's family.
It is comforting to see that Lee is so proactive in being there for Georgia and her family.  Pancare - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 14 2764

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3907668/The-Bachelorette-s-Lee-Elliott-picks-coffee-Baker-s-Delight-comforting-Georgia-Love-mother-s-funeral.html#ixzz4P7WHLlD7
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:08 am

Such a sad day for them. I hope they can now find strength in each other
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:50 am

Sundy wrote:Such a sad day for them. I hope they can now find strength in each other

Such a sad thing for a couple to deal with so early in a relationship, but that's life I guess - no-one knows what's around the corner so if a couple love each other then they will be each other's strength and get through the touch time.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:17 am

So thankful that Lee is there for Georgia and her family during this tough time.

Also, @AllAboutLove asked me to record and upload a few of G and L's moments together on the show from the Tenplay videos (which not all can see), and I have finally had the time to do so. They are linked below Smiley

Can I also just say that after watching these recordings many times from trimming/editing the clips, I have totally fallen in love with this couple! And can totally see how they are perfect for each other.

There is also another video, however I realised that I had forgotten to trim it.. Embarressed!

* all videos are from the tenplay website Smiley

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom