SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:50 am

:broken heart:

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 27d055b10333ed6626d9365148a540d1
Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Fac28ba6ab6d5bb5e04325ff716e91af

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:13 am

Their kisses at FRC hands down was the hottest i have ever seen on any franchise. I was like..." gee....get a room you two! laugh out loud ". I think i saw other posters too noticed whenever they kissed their hips were attached to one another Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 3806527698

Their chemistry is hot..but they also seem to have a strong foundation of friendship and just similar POV about life and love, along with the same sense of humor. I just get the 'lasting' vibe from these two. hearthumbsup

I dig Lee's humor and self awareness. Its beyond cute when he can say "we're like two peas in a pod" or "we have finished e.o's sentence already" in the middle of making out  lolpanda

on a related note: @AllAboutLove: i think the pattern hold so far for these AU final couples with their typical hot kisses that you have noticed and compiled... Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 3806527698

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:29 am

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:31 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:30 am

Too cute how Georgia says she got her Happy-Lee ever after  
And then Lee kisses Georgia's head (like he did on the show) after she says this    beatingheart  

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:33 am; edited 6 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:44 am

Happy-Lee. God I love these too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:44 am

The Project confirmed for tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:16 am

@Sundy I just noticed that The Project deleted their posts about GL being on?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:52 am

I'm in my happy place! I'm loving this thread.  hearthumbsup

I've had a really looooong day at work dealing with dry contracts and never-ending negotiations and I'm now sitting with my feet up sipping a tall G & T reading all the posts and catching up with all the news.

Ahhhhhh..... cloud nine...  it's so good to read all of this! Thanks for all the updates guys - great way to start the weekend!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:05 am

Oh no it has been. This is so incredibly sad. I'm sure they will mention something. Will keep you posted
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 am

This moment  beatingheart

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Giphy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:42 am

I think that what they are going through at the moment as a couple and a family will make them even more united and stronger than ever. I couldn't think of a more supportive and sensitive man than Lee to be there for Georgia and her family during this terrible time.

All I really wish for out of this very sad situation is that the media is less intrusive and prying into their lives and I hope that they just step back and let Georgia and Lee take the lead on when they want to do media interviews etc.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:03 am

Just catching up and I'm happy and sad all at once. I'm glad Georgia got her happy ending and that she has someone to support her and her family at this very difficult time. I agree @Katiebelle that this will make them bond even more. I just wish that this time when they should be so happy together, wasn't so bittersweet and I do hope the press lay off and don't make things more difficult.

On a lighter note, this has been one of my all time favourite seasons of this show...from any country. Georgia and her great group of guys have been a joy to watch. In addition, it was nice to just be able to watch the show and try to see if I could pick the winner, without wondering if I was being influenced by my knowledge of the spoilers. I picked Lee as one of my top contenders from the get go and the more I watched, the more I became convinced he was it. I didn't really have much doubt of the outcome...now if only I could be as certain with the Canadian Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom