SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Such an adorable couple! Lee posted this on his IG story of him with Georgia :sweetheart:

notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 15027452_10209689594790523_6615012217476141489_n
IG leeroyelliott

They were on their way for date night and spotted with some of Lee's mates :inlove

They look so happy together lovetogether

@dan_anstey

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Welcome1 @sarwaah so glad to have you join!  bestbud!

That's a bummer about his SC stories not showing up for you and @see2love. It could be a glitch or something? Unless you were added recently then I think maybe the stories don't show up if they were posted before being added?

I added him about 2 weeks now and I have checked and rechecked the SC name. still not able to see his stories.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:32 am

awwww I love Lee's snapchat from their date tonight!  cloud nine  heartbeat
Their body language mirrors each other just like on the show! Both legs in the same direction and one leg over each other!  :swinginglove
Truly soulmates :sprinklehearts

notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 15055871_10209690780140156_2277329102863183519_n
SC leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:36 am

@see2love that's a bummer sad Maybe un-add him and then re-add him? His settings may be off or something? I hope it gets fixed soon if so
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@see2love that's a bummer sad Maybe un-add him and then re-add him? His settings may be off or something? I hope it gets fixed soon if so

Will try that again. maybe he restricted to just Autralian residents? what us the snapchat name you have just to confirm please

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:03 am

see2love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@see2love that's a bummer sad Maybe un-add him and then re-add him? His settings may be off or something? I hope it gets fixed soon if so

Will try that again. maybe he restricted to just Autralian residents? what us the snapchat name you have just to confirm please
I don't think it is just Aussie residents but it could be his settings he has to add people individually or in groups to see his snaps? I would think they would be seen by all though so not sure.

His snapchat username is leeroyelliott (with 2 t's, I had it wrong in the beginning and left out one of the t's in elliott).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:awwww I love Lee's snapchat from their date tonight!  cloud nine  heartbeat
Their body language mirrors each other just like on the show! Both legs in the same direction and one leg over each other!  :swinginglove
Truly soulmates :sprinklehearts

notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 15055871_10209690780140156_2277329102863183519_n
SC leeroyelliott

notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f60d notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f60d notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f60d
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:58 am

@sarwaah :Welcome !

IA I like Georgia's cut, it looks very cute on her.

I'm very happy for her. She has had an amazing season, and handled herself with grace and empathy for the contestants.

She was rewarded with a fantastic F1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Lee is really well connected. Those guys in the pic are in the biz. Dan Anstey is a radio announcer and Clint Stanaway is a sports reporter
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Speaking of Lee being well connected... it's too funny because Georgia is in/from the same biz so Georgia would probably Lee's most well connected person to the biz especially if she is on TV again in the near future as reported  :yes:

It's kind of cute because in the photo Lee is the odd one out really since Georgia and his two mates in/from the biz (radio announcer/Dan, sports reporter/Clint and news journalist/Georgia) so Lee is definitely well-connected and has someone in all parts of the biz    giggling

It really shows me even more just how much Lee and G have in common and since Lee already had a connection to that world (which is more Georgia's world than than it is Lee's) I think can only help their relationship even more since he has an understanding already of Georgia and her career. beatingheart

I can't wait to see what the future brings for Georgia and watch her be part of the panel for Studio 10 (albeit temporarily atm). Hopefully it opens even more doors for Georgia as I think she would be a fantastic on any TV show/panel   notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f44d  notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:35 pm

awwww Lee's newest IG post! What a stunning couple! It's so wonderful how Lee is so supportive of Georgia. I loved her on The Project and think she will be an amazing panelist for any show, including The Project. Crossing fingers all her and Lee's dreams come true!  beatingheart

I love Lee's hashtag about Georgia's eyes and her hair smelling like cinnamon which is too cute and witty as an Anchorman reference :inlove

leeroyelliott Apparently I've never been on live television before.........apparently. This one however is a seasoned campaigner and absolutely schooled me on how it's done! I'm completely biased but can't help but think you looked right at home behind that desk @georgiealove  notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f60d  #notbiasedatall #fbf #soproudofyou #ourfirstlivetelevisionappearance #apparently #uniquenewyorkuniquenewyork #redleatheryellowleather #shehasbeautifuleyesandherhairsmellslikecinnamon #bacheloretteau  

awwww  Georgia commented on Lee's IG post.  cloud nine  heartbeat

@georgiealove What can I say, I like the way you're put together  notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f60f notbiasedatall - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 23 1f618

I love their love  :sprinklehearts  :swinginglove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:02 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:44 am

I totally love this couple.Some people are just made for each other and they are two of them. I loved G's hair and the way they held hand. I do thin kit was love at first sight for them because I never saw her choosing anybody but Lee. I can't wait to see more of them. : )

My baby sister passed from the same type of cancer as G's mother. She lived nine months after finding out she had it and it was a rough nine months, so my heart goes out to G and all her family. May God ease their pain and heart ache from the loss.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom